Ethereum is idealist coin - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Ethereum is idealist coin

The top coins are best in their own sector. Each coin has its own speciality like bitcoin has the unique feature if halving that it introduced. XRP is the most hardworking and focused coin to stand. Ethereum also has a facility that the always upgrade itself. Never stay in one version. So i hope that it can be good sign which is needed to maintain all the services perfectly. 

For me, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin that is been created or invented. It is the second most known and valuable cryptocurrency and it also holds a high percentage in the market cap. That's why eth is very promising and we can hope that it can also be a competitor of bitcoin in the upcoming years.

Of course, Ethereum is an ideal currency because it can easily make a lot of money by investing or trading with Ethereum, and through this the payment system is introduced in various shopping malls.Hey everyone has already started using coins.

It seems that the bitcoin derivatives bch and bsv are more valuable than ethereum. That makes sense, because those two are meant for hard transactions where as ethereum has more of a focus on smart contracts.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Of course i am also believe that Ethereum is Idealist cryptocurrency.Ethereum is the most successful cryptocurrency.

The meaning of idealist is a person who is guided more by ideals than by practical considerations. I wonder how it applies to eth.

If however you mean to say eth is ideal coin, I certainly agree with you. Eth is almost a role model for most crypto. We can only expect great things from eth.

Yep, ethereum is the ideal coin and the currency in the crypto market.It is  probably at number two in the crypto currenices.Its importance is at high level.I think it is the ideal and best coin for depositing and investing.

There are many crypto currency. Ethereum is one of them. It js digital currency like bitcoin. There is no doubt that it is a idealist coin like bitcoin.

Ethereum is the ideal currency in my opinion. Because Ethereum is very high in the current business market. Transaction is much easier and transaction volume is much less. Ethereum is the ideal currency and easy to earn.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum stay focus to up grade system, so they can handle send - receive - record many data in second. Reduce fees is also priority even until now maybe not running well. If we see from ethereum journey, developer focus in system they not worry about price, volume and negative news. They keep going to increase powerful system and function to handle users transactions. Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

Yeah in my opinion too. ethereum is an ideal coin. which have bundle of potentials in it, ethereum is most used crypto currency in ICO race. and the fundamentals and technicalities of ethereum are super cool. 

Indeed, Ethereum is a good and reliable cryptocurrency to invest in, doing further research about it will surely help you understand it better and with the information given, surely you should start investing into ethereum. 

ethereum is doing a great job to upgrade his blockchain, there are still a lot of problem to solve but he still is good spot for next few years

Yes i see that too

And thanks for your information 

I am new here and i am really excited to see all these information 😍

Yeah mate, It is indeed very true that the ethereum is the ideal coin and the very good currency and best alternative of bitcoin in the crypto market.It is  probably at number two in the crypto currenices after bitcoin.Its importance is at very high at this time...

I think that Ethereum is the ideal crypto in a system that has always been revised well for the convenience of adoption. Hopefully, Ethereum will be the best in the future.

Ethereum has enough shortcomings. One of them is a possible control of the authorities. One of the reasons for the rapid growth of Ethereum is the interest of white business and authorities, this is bad, because to maintain its status, Ethereum will have to become completely transparent and controlled by the authorities

Yes Ethereum is best coin. Its developer is worlds best developer. Now a days about 80% coins are ethereum based. As soon as possible Ethereum 2.0 version upgraded then people buy and sell ethereum as fast as possible. After releasing Ethereum 2.0 version, Ethereum price will increase and hit mximum.

I think Ethereum is a good way for investing your money baucese its reached hight rank in 2020 ! So I think the future is gonna be with the ETH ! What about you ?

Of course Ethereum coins are much better than all other coins.  Its market value is high and there is a lot of demand in the world market, so these coins can be called idealists  coins.

Yes ethereum is idealist coin because ethereum is one of best Crypto for investment. Eth have very important for coinmarketcap and all Crypto users.

i see Ethereum as a platform for very usefull coins. I would rather invest in these yousefull coins than in Ethereum itself. it that sense I agree that eth is idealistic

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It is clear that the use of Bitcoin and Ethereum has advantages. Bitcoin offers less money and is liquid than Ethereum, but Ethereum does have better technology than Bitcoin, and offers more uses.