Crypto newbie here - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Meming

Crypto newbie here

If you can register for the campaign in the forum, it is the best way to earn at this time, it gives you 30,000 Satoshi every day.
As for if you cannot link your account to yobit, you must take simple capital and start trading. This is the best way.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:59 AM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

I advise you if you are a beginner to start investing in large and strong digital currencies such as Bitcoin and other strong currencies and not to risk with little-known currencies at the present time.

Welcome to this crypto family. Here you will find answers of every question about crypto world. I will suggest to store or hold btc and eth as well ltc.Β 

In my view you can earn good earning through this forum as yiu are getting 30k Satoshi per day which is decent amount of money forΒ  the people like us who were working on faucets and survey. So do better here.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOURΒ MONEY,

I'm also newbie here.But I researched about Cryptotalk first,You can read the pinned post to gain knowledge and learn how to post here.you'll find out what is restricted in this forum.how to start and what you should follow when posting.You'll find out every answers of your questions.Β  Β  Β  Β 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:29 PM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to this cryptoworld and i would not recommended you to work in the faucets website. You can work in this little survey but faucets are not worth it. In additional you can search for legit airdrops and bounty hunting on the popular exchanges to earn additional money. Rest keep making useful posts here and you will earn good from here too.Β 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Meming said:

As you work on faucets in your beggining time I also worked on that. But I never got any profit from it. I will advice you to leave faucets earning. because here you cann't generate much more profit. You can try airdrop programmes to earn free money.

Online FreeΒ  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly :Β https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

All we have started with faucets in our work in crypto world but faucets did not give us a lot of earning...

Surveye I have never tried them before my friendΒ 

you should learn about analyzing the market and learn how to trade, then you can start to make profits if you learn and be careful as there are wins and losses in trading

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  bf_320x100.png

Hey bros don't waste your time in those site thet they will only reward you with just a small penny or cent I recommend you to spend your time and effort here in this forum and earn approximately $2 depending on the price of Bitcoin.

Dear friend, since you are a beginner in the crypto world, you should learn and increase your knowledge of cryptography by reading the posts of members in this forum and making use of them in order to be able to make profits from trading cryptocurrencies.

Every beginner starts with this form of work in faucets and sites clicking on ads and after he succeeds in raising capital he becomes trading with it and develops with time you are on the right path to success

Β 

Life is great and enjoy it

I don’t know why the majority ask the same question. You are in the best place to raise capital in order to start investing and increase your profits.
Yes, I agree with the comments that say that these faucets are a waste of time, so that you take advantage of a number of annoying things. Shortening the links also. CAPTCHA All these things in order to get cents. You really waste time.

Π£Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ, ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ ΠΈ ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π½Π° своих ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ±ΠΊΠ°Ρ…Β :classic_smile:

I advise you to work here in this forum that offers 1000 satoshi on every good post and then trade with this amount of bitcoin on the trading platform.

I think you should figure out by yourself, what you like the most about cryptocurrencies, and it is easier to make by simply trying things that are related to cryptocurrency.

You're in the right place my friend! I think that survey sites are good but they didn't give you any good amount!

So in Cryptotalk you can earn while you learn! Here you can earn about 3 dollars daily!Β 

My friend, the best way to earn bitcoin is to work on this forum, so I advise you not to waste your time on faucets and other deceptive sites.

Well, it's the second phase of cryptotalk I think. Now the payment method has changed. And I think that it will affect the platform. Now as the campaign is open for new people, so we can expect more and more people will join. But similarly due to changes in payment method, i guess users may decrease. But this platform is not at all about earning.Β 

I am new to cryptocurrency.i know cryptocurrency is very trusted site.I am coming here to gain knowledge and money. I hope I can learn something good from here.

First of all, welcome to all of you. Β And I urge everyone to work with a fresh mind. Β And there are cryptocurrency rules and we will work by following them well.Thank you

InΒ this forum you can earn a good amount of income in a month. So it is good to work in this forum without working anywhereΒ else.Β  Β thisΒ forum is very good opportunities for us to learn more about theΒ cryptoΒ currencies.

For me my friend you are in the great forum and I am talking to this cryptotalk. In this forum you can earn for creating topic, replyin on someones post and giving reaction in that way you can earn tokens here that you will receive in your yobit account but before you make earnings here first is to make sure you read the rules and regulatons here and last is to finish your frist 100 important post after you do that you can start earning now.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Meming said:

As you are noob in crypto currency i have some advice for you ❀ @Meming

1) first of all dont be hurry to earn money from crypto currency but try to make your self expert by learning from it

2) you need to read,read,read which will lead you to know more about crypto currency and ask question whenever you face any problem..Β 

3) the last thing is,if you waste your time now by DOING difference survey in faucet or in a app with referring contest then be sure you wont be able to earn much amount of money like a crypto expertsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

• +3 1

On 6/22/2020 at 6:16 PM, abdelhakimfitness said:

I am also new and I need your support and advice

I can advise you about xrp now is low and it will be more good to buy it and also you can make a lot of money when you trade.