Advent of Crypto Money - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kodfredz

Advent of Crypto Money

Crypto money is the great invention so far that solve financial issues,and by this evolution,life of many are changed and made more convenient,it solve financial crisis and offers more businesses to those country that allowed its used.

There is an endless list of the uses of cryptocurrency and its advantages, so as there are the good parts, it is necessary for us to know that it has its own disadvantages, there are reports in America that it is used in the dark web.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We are facing a new global financial system, a system that depends not only on the dollar, the world's reserve currency, compactness and savings, and not on currencies. Rather, it depends on the blockchain technology that provides safety, protection and privacy.

We may say that it is the best thing that has happened in our time and that it is appropriate to save the economy from the expected crises, but it is by itself not without risks, I mean its adoption in suspicious business and dealing with it in the black market has become common at that point, therefore, the majority of people do not like to deal with it because it is considered an encouragement For that. But it seems that this idea is changing now

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are many advantages in crypto currencies including earning a living money if you will have good skills in trading or any other way to grow your earnings. Crypto will become more useful in the future and many business will use them, so its good to learn more about them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Cryptocurrency has many benefits like simplifying financial crisis around the globe but let's not forget about it's disadvantages like of being to much exposed to scam and hacking activities that might be overwhelming when it occurs.

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

There are many advantages in crypto currencies including earning a living money if you will have good skills in trading or any other way to grow your earnings. Crypto will become more useful in the future and many business will use them, so its good to learn more about them.

Crypto is  anew thing, and maybe the best investment for a long way run, that is why may investor are turning to investn in crypto nowadays.

6 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Crypto is  anew thing, and maybe the best investment for a long way run, that is why may investor are turning to investn in crypto nowadays.

Cryptocurrency is no longer a new technology in this worldwide, it has been known and many have benefits from it, so we should be expecting more of it soon

many people are learning every day about the cryptographic world and realize how cryptocurrencies can help to solve some financial problems in the middle of a world crisis, no doubt they are a good investment option for many profesional and beginner traders.

I agree with you that cryptocurrencies are the future of the world and that they are the best solution to many of the world's economic problems, but I do not agree with you on one thing that financial crimes will decrease, there will always be a crime with cryptocurrencies or others and we now hear about the use of bitcoin to finance terrorists.

Yes cryptocurrency is have many features , and help us for many things , and i think all of us believe that it is the future , and also the technology of blockchain , but In this time cryptocurrency is the the best currency for the criminal because is not tracked , is mean any one can now where send your money to how , nothing in information , for that the criminal using it , but i think before the countries start to create their coin , the will fixe this .

• +3 1

On 5/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, Jump said:

Yesb I think that he is right also and you are also right because cryptocurrency is really a thing for the future and It is great that we are able to have cryptocurrency in our age and I think that the future is still bright for cryptocurrency 

And all we have to do at the present time is to take advantage of the market and expand our capital and also at the same time we are studying technology in order to benefit from it in the coming future of course.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:17 PM, Mondaysonday said:

Crypto it's an amazing side of making money it's really great side which help alot of people to make a money on short time to become profitably, the future of crypto will be great

Yes I think that you are right and I think that cryptocurrency is really great because I think that it's an amazing site of making money and I think that it really help a lot of people in the world including me and those that is benefitting from cryptocurrency 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are going crazy in popularity. And people are loving to work with cryptocurrencies. Because they are getting a lot of facilities from working here. First of all, the amount of cryptocurrencies  that they get only from working at home is way more higher than outside jobs. And also the money is secured and stored safely so that no one can steal it easily. And i hope that someday it will surely be on top of all. 

• +1 1

Yes cryptocurrency has alot of advantages over other fiat currencies because it can be move around unnoticed and also can be transferred around the world with much paper work and with less charges.

• +1 1

The advent of crypto money will take the crypto world to the next level of development The whole world will support crypto and its currency will start circulating around the world. The fact that Fiat is the local currency and the fact that Fiat is there will also increase the demand for crypto.

• +1 1

I'm afraid you're not right when you say that if cryptocurrencies are implemented the crime will be reduced and I think otherwise this is a point against which you have cryptocurrencies the ease you have for scams is one of the reasons why governments do not end up accepting Bitcoin in their economies. 

But the question is, are you really sure crypto being worldwide as main currency is the best thing?

Crypto is basically everyone's money invested into virtual currencies which means you need real life money to be able to produce more virtual money.

Based on that statement you need to understand that if economy collapses on the real life markets, then it will also collapse for cryptocurrencies 😉

Also illegal activities will grow even more if there are no security measures on the crypto side.

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Once crypto was fabricated, folks did not pay abundant attention thereto. thus it will increase crime instead of decrease it. thus we will we are able to} say that a good quantity of cash will enter cryptocurrency this year. The threat of worldwide and monetary crime has reduced the presence of crypto. Blockchain is associate degree innovation that's required for every of our sector ecosystems, particularly for finances, though it additionally keeps privacy a secret.

• +1 1

Crypto is the future and will really save many people from financial crisis, many citizens, countries and companies had started seeing the benefits of crypto and blockchain technology and there have started adopting them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes! Crypto - money for all; great opportunity for us to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor. Crypto projects are set to make world a better place for every one. Crypto comes with different varieties of projects - simply chose one you preferred most and earn endlessly .  

The whole cryptocurrencies cannot stand by itself without the help of its workers like the miners and traders here so they chat and will not continue if those workers stop working as well so they need to pay the workers the right amount of payment

• +1 1

In conditions containing strength happening i suppose for which bitcoin in close at hand just get conscious dry abundant along with cryptocurrency in common also will tripling ceaseless fine inexperienced in comparison to without help each plus every one look forward to and here is for any fact.

• +1 1

It is very likely that cryptocurrencies will help everyone in the future because of the inability of one to control them, but as for the lack of crimes, this matter is not correct, and I expect the opposite because the cryptocurrency cannot be tracked and this matter will make it easier for the perpetrators to steal and fraud.

• +1 1