Advent of Crypto Money - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kodfredz

Advent of Crypto Money

Cryptocurrency had been the latest invention the world is really waiting for and we can't wait to see it happening in our time, crypto had been and will be the best solution to the world financial crises.

With the invention of crypto money the menace of financial crime is going to reduce and the world at same tine will be a better place to live for all, as time goes on people will begin to see the real fact behind crypto.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +5 2

Crypto is really a money grab because we get a lot of money from crypto.  When crypto was invented at the time, people did not give it much importance, but now the amount of crypto users and its importance is huge.  In that case, we can say that cryptocurrency is the source of our future income and every person will actually make money by using crypto at home for many more years.  So crypto will be many years, and in the meantime, money is coming to our world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You said with crypto menace of financial crime will reduce but I do not agree with you on this because of privacy and unregulations crypto would promote more hackers, scammers. So it may increase crime instead of reducing.

• +1 2

answering advantages of crypto money , yeah at the moment crypto have more advantages if you all see tech in crypto you can see blockchain technology implementation , now is familiar and useful in more major and in the world all open to blokchain technology , this is advantages look from tech , and then from financial you can see more people very entuasist to starting trading yeah plan to gain a profit , yeah make solution financial income if you look from financial income, and then if you look for all freelancer , in crypto project is need more worker likes a CM , designer, advisor ,ambassador or other , and for supporter crypto is give impact earning likes become in event bounty , airdrop or other event .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

At present, we can see that the money coming into crypto is very high because if we take a little care from 2019 then the current arrival of money in the current situation of 2020 is going very well in currency.  So we can say that a fair amount of money will go to cryptocurrency this year.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, the arrival of the Crypto currency can change even better because this is a new discovery that has been eagerly awaited by the world and the threat of financial crime is reduced by the presence of Crypto.

• +2 1

Lot of advantage here from digital currency. We can use this digital currency anywhere. Also you can earn here for holding coins. That is absolutely great. And you can work here like part time.thanks

• +1 1

Yeah it can't be refuted a lot of the advantages of cryptocurency that we can get from earning trading as a new income to improve the economy of each old or new cryptocurrency users

• +2 1

Crypto is a new technology that will change the traditional system that requires many parties to control it. Crypto isn't like that, we can do without limit and intervention, this is the best.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yeap, Blockchain was the innovation that we need for every sector ecosystem now especially for financial, It's giving use decentralized and also transparent ecosystem and over time this technology will also implemented to another sector, It's our job too to spread this technology to other people.

• +2 1

Yes the presence of Crypto has opened our eyes that this presence has helped the economy of some people. I also can't wait for a bright future with Crypto, because Crypto has provided the best for its users.

• +1 1

Indeed, since the advent of cryptocurrencies, it has provided many great advantages and great financial independence, as well as protection of funds, but it has some flaws as well

• +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

The blockchain can be of help in providing transparency and reduce corruption as it is open for anyone to observe and track the transactions to the source. Although this creates privacy concers as well and I don't think that anyone wants his wallet to be observable by everyone.

Cryptocurrencies have provided us with many things that we needed, such as privacy, financial freedom, possession of our money, and transparency.

• +1 1

Crypto money is fully depended on miners and trader and investors. if they stop doing their jobs I think crypto market will go  forever. so we should not stop our duty.

Crypto currency many advantages crypto currency good source of income crypto international transaction charges very low many more  big advantages of crypto currency.

Edited by Soaib khan

The advantage I got in cryptocurrency is that I got a lot of money. This money has greatly improved my life, so that I can live happily without having to work very hard. thanks Satoshi and Crypptalk and Yobit.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are so many things and benefits that I love about cryptocurrencies that they are decentralized and have privacy and transparency

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 9:07 AM, Emran23 said:

Cryptocurrency is our source of future income and every person will actually make money using crypto at home for many more years. So crypto will be many years, and in the meantime, money is coming into our world .

cryptocurrency is new generation's money.we can connect our cryptocurrency to debit card which will enable us to spend it like actual money.

• +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 12:29 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

Crypto money is fully depended on miners and trader and investors. if they stop doing their jobs I think crypto market will go  forever. so we should not stop our duty.

Yes you are right I agree with your point of view and thank you so much for your guide Ness ..........

• +1 1

Not all functions perform as a means of financing, exchange, cost savings and accounts. In the terminology and reporting of crypto-assets, the committee interprets crypto-currency as the underlying difference between the crypto-currency and the traditional currency

• +3 1

We are all ready to ensure that the world accepts cryptos for operational circulation as well as project funding .Crypto is a cash grab for everyone, it's not a lot of hard work and enough publicity for it and determines whoever recovers it

• +1 1

yes, because crypto has the ability to overcome it all. starting from overcoming the crisis, avoiding money laundering because the blockchain cannot be manipulated and the authenticity of the data can be guaranteed, fast transactions, cheap fees, bounties and airdrops that can be a solution for unemployed people to be able to work and earn income. I think crypto really promises a bright future.

• +1 2

On 2/13/2020 at 12:51 PM, hadayt2030 said:

Yes you are right I agree with your point of view and thank you so much for your guide Ness ..........

You are most welcome. I am very happy to help you. If you need any kind of help you can inbox me i will help you or you can mention me too at any kind of topic or posts. 

Yes i judge i believe that bitcoin in hope will start smooth extra and cryptocurrency in broad-spectrum will increase even substantially new than we every one anticipate thats for a fact.