Advent of Crypto Money - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kodfredz

Advent of Crypto Money

The advent of crypto talk forum has really help and improve the standard of living of many people in this platform, and help to reduce crime rate worldwide because under this platform you work and get paid and I hope it stay longer than expected 

Biscally cryptocrruncy is a source of income in your future because cryptocrruncy is a provider to everyone and any field lot of people is come and return a earning, cryptocrruncy is invited to everyone.

It is true that with the advent of Crypto money, many people are able to supplement their income . But this will not reduce financial crime at all. Instead there will be more financial crimes than it was before.

I agree with you, crypto could be solution for many things, but i don't think it'll reduce the financial crime. I know it might be against the crypto nature but maybe some regulation could be better for crypto. If they regulate crypto in a better way, people can use it more.

• +1 1

This will be in the interest of the people in the first degree, as you have provided them with many job opportunities, such as investment, trading, free profit, mining and airdrop, in addition to the absence of taxes on your cryptocurrencies and you can store them safely.

• +2 1

Stablecoins differ in terms of the stock that guarantees them, they began by choosing the US dollar as a guarantor and a determinant of their value, an example is the above fixed cryptocurrencies launched by trading platforms. Another type of these fixed cryptocurrencies depends on a stock of assets such as gold, and the speed of adopting the stable coin "will depend on their efficiency in playing the role of the custodian of value and using them as a tool for financial settlement." These fixed cryptocurrencies are superior to traditional currencies in terms of the speed of implementation of payments, ease of integration with smart applications over phones and their decentralization, and this is what the world expects from a technological development of currencies.

This is true, as cryptocurrencies after their emergence provided many solutions to the financial crises in the world. And that is because it is safe, easy and fast, as well as good prices and ways of earning it.

Certainly, my friend, cryptocurrencies will change the world's view of financial transactions and the way they are done, and will accelerate the transfer of money easily and safely from one place to another without the need for an intermediary or fear of auditing and taxation.

• +2 1

Since it is available for everyone to observe and monitor transactions to their source, the blockchain will help provide transparency and minimise corruption. 

However, this raises privacy concerns, and I don't believe everyone wants his wallet to be visible to anyone

• +1 1

I am so happy because we live while this invention was invented and we will see how the whole people will use it and get profits.

• +2 1

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you about the advantages of the cryptocurrency the crypto currency is the demand of this era because everyone want to adopt the cryptocurrency and the price of the cryptocurrency is more flexible

Yes, I agree with you, the invention of cryptocurrecy is a good thing that will bring solace to the world economical crises, the only prayer is that cryptocurrecy will last for a very long time .

20 hours ago, Ghaziosman said:

Cryptocurrency is a provide lot of different major of kind sharing, lot if countries accept cryptocurrency money, cryptocurrency is a helping own country economy, cryptocurrency is a famous in the world. 

Exactly it help countries and also people of country if we have such coins in wallet and we do trading on that we will get profit indeed but if we have cash in picket it only be spend because we need it so better to keep in wallet for better profit..

On 1/7/2020 at 5:24 PM, Kodfredz said:

Cryptocurrency had been the latest invention the world is really waiting for and we can't wait to see it happening in our time, crypto had been and will be the best solution to the world financial crises.

With the invention of crypto money the menace of financial crime is going to reduce and the world at same tine will be a better place to live for all, as time goes on people will begin to see the real fact behind crypto.

Crypto currency is the best online currency  because it is very profitable currency. It's trading is profitable and less risky. You can earn good profit then the forex trading. I also trading in crypto currency. 

I don't think crypto Money will reduce war crimes. This is what is not possible because crypto currency might even help increase crimes especially those that are done in the black market due to its decentralized nature

Cryptocurrencies are safer than fiat currencies, so you put money on a wallet that cannot be stolen. You just have to keep your money away from others. But you have to work on a stable currency, such as Bitcoin, because it is currently the best currency for investment and everyone works on it.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, the advantages of cryptocurrencies exceed what those who have not yet worked with them can imagine, as it helped those who work with them to find job opportunities, eliminate poverty, gain a lot of information, and make new friends around the world.

Since it is free for everyone to observe and trace transactions to their source, the blockchain will help provide accountability and minimize corruption. However, this raises privacy concerns, and I don't believe everyone wishes his wallet to be visible to anyone.

Working in cryptocurrencies is a very interesting thing that allowed many people to move from a simple life to a better life thanks to it and it has a special kind of culture whoever was able to understand it would be wealthy

• +3 1

Yes i agree with your point. World should think seriously about crypto currencies. It is not so bad as they think. It xan change their economy of countries.. Yes i agree with your point. World should think seriously about crypto currencies. It is not so bad as they think. It xan change their economy of countries.. 

• +2 1

Of course, Bitcoin helps us get rid of the current global monetary system that suffers from many defects, and it helps us get rid of the control of the US Federal Reserve and develop the economy of developing countries.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, of course, cryptocurrencies will help developing countries improve their economy, and eliminate the domination of central banks in the global economy, they have already helped many people improve their condition from poverty to financial comfort.

• +2 1

There is an endless list of the uses of cryptocurrency and its advantages, so as there are the good parts, it is necessary for us to know that it has its own disadvantages, there are reports in America that it is used in the dark web.

• +1 1

I agree with you, currencies will help in solving the current global economic problems such as inflation, the collapse of the economy of some countries and the domination of powerful countries over the global economy.

Decentralization of cryptocurrencies will reduce fees and help increase the speed of transactions and business opportunities, but it will not limit fraudsters, so we have to be careful even when dealing with cryptocurrencies.