What is the ideal capital to start forex trading - Page 4 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kusumo234

What is the ideal capital to start forex trading

When you just beginning the forex trading business, you can start trading with the minimum of $10 and maximum of $100 deposits, but for expertise they are able to trade up to 1000 USD.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/6/2020 at 10:08 PM, khan22 said:

Just invest 500$ at start and just use the lot size is so small like 0.05$ and this is enough for you because like this you can make good money with low lot, low lot profit is low but the loss is also low and also the risk factor is so much low and your all money is safe and secure.

That's enough amount for him to invest so he can earn more than that once he succeed. 

The risk is so low due to safety and security so he doesn't need to worry. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Trading forex depending with your skills, you can start even with 10 dollars and trade different pairs with 0.01 and if you know how to read the market, you will earn good profit. Experts trades can earn 500 USD from 50 USD in only one day. Try to learn about boom and crash trading in MT4 or MT5 and you can earn 100 USD with only 10 USD every day!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that required amount depends on trader`s experience and opportunities. I think that 1k$ is quite enough for start trading but for someone this amount is ridiculous  

13 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

So, for a beginner. which capital is better to use? because I don't know much about forex trading. so capital is the main thing that must be known beforehand.

Thats why as I've said that beginners must start with a capital between $10 up to $100, and always make an order with 10% or 20% of your investment, for example if you have $100, make your orders with $10 or $20.

100$ is enough to start forex trading, you are just a starter and you should avoid bringing more of your capital in forex trading, if you start smaller at least if you fail you still have some more capital to try again but if you start with most of your money at first when you don't know much about the market yet and lose it all it will hit you hard.

16 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

So, we will try first with the capital by ordering a small amount. so the risk and management are good. more or less like crypto trade.

Sure you can only start your forex trading with the small amount thats you affordable to lose, but in the future while you have a lot of experiences, you can start trading with huge capital. 

48 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Thanks for the advice, friend.
I hope I can try and have experience to trade forex. because for now, not many I have friends who trade forex. so it is very difficult to ask.

If you are interested I can give you a link to the one of the best broker where you'll be deposit and withdraw through bitcoin, but you'll be trade with fiat currencies, also that broker doesn't require KYC verification. 

The capital required for one to start Forex trading depends on the experience you have in the business and there are brokers out there who allows one to start with just a capital of $10 but in my opinion I think it's good to start with a bigger amount like $100 and above.

In my opinion, the capital to be used must be suitable for good risk management, what do I mean in order to use 10% of your account and that 90%, but at the same time that it can give you good  earnings every 10% of this.

How much we invest in forex its not matter we afford this amount its important, because everyone suggests 100$ dollars enough in forex yes your right but always trade in small lots not much greedy and try high lots then we face loss, so if we follows all instruction then definitely earn decent money.

You can start a Forex trading even with $5 to $10 depending on minimum deposit of the Forex broker. However, ideally, it's better to start trading with about $500 to $1000, only then you can maximize your trading option for a good result. Starting with a lower amount doesn't guarantee loss but the profit might not worth it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The ideal average amount to start trading forex is  200 $ and therefore the amount will not be small and it will not be a big risk either, but it is very important to understand the magnitude of the Forex market and that its expectations and the rate of loss in it is much more than trading cryptocurrencies as a market recognized globally from all countries

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, magd said:

The ideal average amount to start trading forex is  200 $

It depends, that is too much for started training short term. 

11 hours ago, magd said:

therefore the amount will not be small and it will not be a big risk either,

That also depends the type of trading. For swing traders, some uses as high as $3000 to do it. While professional day trading can use $500 or less. 

Well... the BitForex exchange gave me $10 to test out their futures contracts, and it was going well until a market move caused me to liquidate.  So you can trade just fine with $10, but basically you want several multiples of the amount you want to actually have invested to ensure you don't get liquidated (until you know what you're doing)

As a beginner, $100 for short term trades is not bad, division the $100 into 10 and use it for 10 consecutive trades is good to start to learn about trading, if you are gaining them you can increase the trading capital step by step. 

• +1 1

I'm starting to understand the debt ratio; essentially when borrowing you want to have a few multiples of what you want to work with until you understand enough to ensure you won't get liquidated on big market swings.  Get more aggressive when you understand things better, but don't over-leverage too quickly.

Yes i also agree with you that we can start forex trading with only $100 and earn profit. The problem that many people are failing in forex it is because they don't like to learn it, but they just like to earn from it.

• +1 1

I do not know much about forex trading, but with crypto trading, I started with $100, I spotted it into 10 places. Using only $10 to trade, with it, I lose for weeks to months very well before I tried harder, I gain more than I lose later and I increased it. I think forever should be done that way too. 

• +1 1

I was thinking of starting with $100 as well and after getting knowledge and experience enough to try with $1000 although this would be the cap and I would have to look at charts all day and be very strict with my approach.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/12/2020 at 7:03 PM, guatazoo said:

If you are interested I can give you a link to the one of the best broker where you'll be deposit and withdraw through bitcoin, but you'll be trade with fiat currencies, also that broker doesn't require KYC verification. 

Which broker is it? Can you tell me? I am looking for broker where I can deposit and withdraw in btc (crypto).

Edited by dr4ch3

There are good reasons why the minimum capital required to trade Forex is $ 10,000 - but that doesn't mean you can't get started with less than that.  ... of course the appropriate amount of capital depends on the style of trading, the requirements of capital management, and above all, the degree of your self-discipline.

• +2 1

Depending on the amount of your trading experience, and the percentage of your successful trades ,

As well as to the gain (goal) that you want to achieve according to a previously prepared plan .

Edited by Muayad

2 minutes ago, ahmed1596243 said:

Yes, $ 100 is good, but if you have more, then more

For starting I think 100$ is enough, but remember, it is not trading for living, but trading for knowledge.

Trade with the smallest lot, some broker even offer cent account.