What is the ideal capital to start forex trading - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kusumo234

What is the ideal capital to start forex trading

Actually no matter what the initial capital used in forex trading, but in general beginners find it difficult to apply money management appropriately because small capital means small profit,because trading with discipline is boring, because trading business for the long term is difficult.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:22 PM, iloveyobit said:

This is good, I wish you success in Forex because everything there depends on dividing the capital more than it depends on the ways of profit , have a nice day 

Forex trading is not so much difficult because in the market we just analyse the market and then we make trade in it if we do wrong analysing then we can loss our money and this is not good for us and also before trading we need to maintain our account management.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

Forex trading is not so much difficult because in the market we just analyse the market and then we make trade in it if we do wrong analysing then we can loss our money and this is not good for us and also before trading we need to maintain our account management.

Yes, this is my opinion, too. I did not enter Forex because my capital does not allow me to trade in the two domains, but soon I will try Forex and judge it, thank you.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, Kusumo234 said:

Hello guys,

according to you, how much ideal capital is needed

To start a forex trading business, because forex is a

Foreign currency trading, so the logic is when trading

Currencies require large capital, but in fact only with $ 100

We can start trading and get profits.

Hi guys! For my experience on trading i say that the minimum capital to start trading forex is depend on the type of your account! if you account is mini account you can start with 50$ and if micro account you can start with 5$!! thanks!

@cryptowinner21 You are right, maybe I forgot to mention the mini account, where each lot is worth $ 10000, and of course the minimum deposit required is not too large, but, actually using a mini account is no different than using a standard account, only in using lots that must be adjusted to  capital resilience.

Most Forex brokers are allowing you to open a $100 account While a $100 account can be expanded, you're going to want to learn all you can about other forex traders before you deposit real money.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, MosesMusa said:

When it comes to forex trading I am no longer proffesional as compared to crytocurrency trading but to my own analysis I prefer cryptocurrecy trading it's easy to get 

In crypto currency trading margin trading is best and safe and we can make good money through margin trading because in margin trading market movement is slow and through this we can make good money in it and also if we have good capital then our profit is also high.

BetFury                                                   

In starting, there are many things that must be prepared by a trader, including how much capital will be spent, but I have tried with a capital of $ 200, and in one occasion I opened a buy trade for the pair of GBP-USD recently, with a lot of 0.04 I got a profit  $ 124, but such momentum is very rare

Ideal capital is depent of you have  but With a capital of USD100-USD250, you can already trade with certain accounts in a forex broker.  The important thing is, adjust your transaction lots so that capital does not run out quickly.

Forex is different with crypto and believe you should have $ 1.000 as minimum capital. Large fund need as margin because more higher margin you'll get better profit but of course with higher risk. In other side big money can be your guard if market goes down and you forget set stop loss, your open position still alive.

42 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

Ideal capital is depent of you have  but With a capital of USD100-USD250, you can already trade with certain accounts in a forex broker.  The important thing is, adjust your transaction lots so that capital does not run out quickly.

You are right, that there is no compulsion about how much capital we have to spend to trade forex, because in general for each account has a different minimum deposit, and different brokers also have a minimum minimum deposit

I think $ 500 is enough to start trading but you must take minimum leverage as your option. In general situation that money is enough as tester strategy or learning market works. I never stop people using minimum money but I'm afraid they should know leverage can be big problem to replace another open position.

20 hours ago, dinabolt said:

I think $ 500 is enough to start trading but you must take minimum leverage as your option. In general situation that money is enough as tester strategy or learning market works. I never stop people using minimum money but I'm afraid they should know leverage can be big problem to replace another open position.

You are right, that the greater the initial capital used will make it easier for us to manage our capital, leverage and margins are like a double-edged knife, on the other hand can increase profits, on the other hand it can also be disastrous

On 1/7/2020 at 11:07 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Yeah ,its not enough but its human nature we evolve and make drastic improvement.So if we start from $100 we can go to 2K in few months  if we do constant work and plan him to achieve it.From my prospective you can achieve any thing if you want.

It is not possible that if you have 100$ and you will reach your amount up to 2k if you are not withdraw your profit than it will be possible but if you doing withdraw your amount than it can not be possible that you reach at 2k because through proper trading you are going to make this high profit.

BetFury                                                   

$ 500 is a good first experience. I don’t think that a lower amount is worth it. You should learn from your mistakes. A large amount that you cannot afford is not good either. I think $ 500 is good.

The profit in trading depends on your investment.More investmebt more profit.So if you can't afford to invest more.You have to go for hundred dollars first.If you don't give up easily then you will get losses at beginning.But if you gonna use strategies you are going to be successful gradually.

15 hours ago, Harris123 said:

The profit in trading depends on your investment.More investmebt more profit.So if you can't afford to invest more.You have to go for hundred dollars first.If you don't give up easily then you will get losses at beginning.But if you gonna use strategies you are going to be successful gradually.

There are stages of achievement that can be achieved by traders while they want to start, there are many success stories of trading masters, where starting with a small capital and developing it, of course it's easier to reach $10,000 from a capital of $1,000 than to reach $10000 with a capital of $100

On 1/8/2020 at 5:39 AM, vivoy90 said:

At least 500$ to done trading of forex market because forex is mostly risky for get wanish account very soon if your trade goes negative so do some high for more information. 

500$ is the best amount to start the trading in the forex market because through this we can make a good lot like 0.05$ lot is enough for trading because we also follow the money management rules if we are not follow the rules of the money management then we soon lose our money.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/10/2020 at 3:22 PM, iloveyobit said:

This is good, I wish you success in Forex because everything there depends on dividing the capital more than it depends on the ways of profit , have a nice day 

Good capital will give you high profit in the forex market because if you don,t have good capital than its mean that you are not going to make huge profit in the market because in forex market if you invest almost 500$ and start trade on it then you make 200$ easily on the 500$ amount.

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

Good capital will give you high profit in the forex market because if you don,t have good capital than its mean that you are not going to make huge profit in the market because in forex market if you invest almost 500$ and start trade on it then you make 200$ easily on the 500$ amount.

Actually, no two differ. Capital is an important factor in the amount of profit you earn from Forex, but neither does it differ that without a strategy to divide that money you will not succeed.

There is no ideal capital. The most amazing thing about Forex that I personally found was exactly this that there is really no major concern about size of your capital as long as skills are higher. While I always get advantage through broker like FreshForex, as through their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it converts smaller capital into bigger.

6 hours ago, Rahim Lakhany said:

There is no ideal capital. The most amazing thing about Forex that I personally found was exactly this that there is really no major concern about size of your capital as long as skills are higher. While I always get advantage through broker like FreshForex, as through their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it converts smaller capital into bigger.

Thank you for expressing your opinion, and I am also grateful for the information of the broker who provides an additional deposit bonus, it will increase the amount of our capital, hopefully it can help increase trading profitability

On 1/14/2020 at 10:18 AM, Yanadia said:

For starters the $100 amount is a good start.after experiencing market they  realise it and make more invest in it.But all really matters here is your determination for treading.You have to work hard and make strategies for success .So i always encourage newbies to make demo account and then to trading with smallest amount so they don't lose much and try again.

11 hours ago, FlyWithHani said:

hello, I guess 1000$ is an ideal capital to start forex in order to make some suitable profits and don't over risk on your capital.

best wishes 

thank you for expressing your opinion, the greater the investment provided, it will indeed make traders more relaxed in pursuit of profit targets, because often the implementation of healthy money management is difficult to carry out due to the small capital, so traders take big risks

On 1/12/2020 at 12:02 AM, Makavelli said:

Thanks for your advice. But the price is really high. With $100 you could deal with forex with the same strategies stated here. 

I think 1000$ is the best to start the trading in the forex market and we can easily use the low lot at 0.20$ on the 1000$ and almost we got good profit in just a single week if we see that we gt the 50 pips in just a single week that we just earn almost the 100$ in just a single week.

BetFury