Cryptocurrency of China! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Cryptocurrency of China!

Truly as of now China will dispatch their own Crypto money. Yet, this cash is just for their own nation and to manage their economy. So the cash they propelled isn't for universal purposes, yet just for the requirements of the nation

Yes thats true, cryptocurrency is developing a new one in this country called china, there are so many people who are looking forward for the ICO to see what might happen very soon its very important we follow it, there is one however that is based on a social site in china and so its one thing to really Identify this properly

On 1/5/2020 at 11:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

actually this news has long been circulating, China said that they would make their own crypto. but what actually happened was they tried to imitate the workings of cryptocurrency, they only adopted the system but that was still running fiat money that was there.

Of cryptocurrency is in a good position in China. Because China has already legalized cryptocurrency. That's why I think so.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

I think maximum volume came from China market. And any news of China can impact on crypto price. When China announced crypto as illegal we saw crash on market. Now they want launch their own coin. And the market turn into bullish.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think it is a digital currency not cryptocurrency but one think is sure that China is taking crypto technology very seriously and it it good for the crypto market.

May be i am wrong, That probability is the advanced cash that they will make. Since up to this point I don't know since they are still in the process arrange. Sorry for my answer assuming incorrectly.

As China is and advance abs develop country. China is the most populated country of the world too. The China's Crypto currency would be great positive effect on the Crypto currency

Crypto currency of chain already occupied the important position in stock market and forex trading because of the healthy growth rate of the business of country and it is said that china is going to be next world power so why not the crypto currency of China should have been very important iin future also

Inside china there is a mission to create an all powerful crypto currency.

Bitcoin are the great crypto currency bin china.

Now this country is creating its own crypto currency, it just rare that to addopt the currency from other countries.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

China has always been the most country who controls the price of Bitcoin and mine it. I think China launching its new currency will be very good for China and I think its currency is going to make such a big success. 

China wants to establish their own cryptocurrency system because they do not depend upon to another for that reason they are developing rapidly. 

Cryptocurrency in China is like a separate country in the country. After all, even the authorities themselves and the Chinese government are promoting cryptocurrency. This is very good, because with the support of the authorities, cryptocurrency is very gaining popularity. China has the most exchanges, miners.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:02 PM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

Maybe it is not a cryptocurrency but it is a digital currency, not all digital currencies are crypto, but on the other hand, i heard china are adapting blockchain technology, so if that coin is a blockchain based then it is a cryptocurrency.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, sohaib said:

it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency.

It might be, but alsk have a search for Xuperchain (their supposed to be blockchain), that could also be used to power their own cryptocurrency. It's called cryptocurrency because cryptography is essential in securing a blockchain with hashes.

Yea, it is similar digital coins we have in cryptocurrency, they just want to have their own national coin which they can monitor and control the flow of the coins in the market

I think they will make their own cryptocurrency that they can track and thus attract a lot of people because of the name .(Many people in China earn money from mining cryptocurrencies)

China still has not given full freedom on cryptocurrency , they has just allowed to mine the cryptocurrency and exchange only but it is expected that after government makes their own coin they will give full freedom and access to cryptoworld

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/18/2020 at 12:28 PM, MCSGlegend said:

I think they will make their own cryptocurrency that they can track and thus attract a lot of people because of the name .(Many people in China earn money from mining cryptocurrencies)

I heard that they have taken a step it have their own coin which I have not heard more about that coin, this is to develop their nation ok blockchain technology

On 3/21/2020 at 12:00 PM, Sweety93 said:

It is hoped that the government will give them full independence and access to cryptocurrencies after making their own currency. China has not yet given full independence to cryptocurrency, they have allowed only cryptocurrency mining and cable exchange

Mining is the main source of accumulation bitcoin, if that's allowed it is everything, i don't see why there is no independence when comes to crypto in china.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:32 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

Hi my friend. I have not heard anything about it. I think every country nowadays is busy in making their own crypto currency. Its in treding for now. I'll do more search thanks for sharing information. 

I heard this type of news many time but so far I don't know about any official Chinese cryptocurrency. It's all speculations. China is not ready yet to adopt cryptocurrencies properly.

I think it is just a digital currency or another form of the yuan,because according to patent registered central bank, consumers and businesses will download a mobile wallet and swap their yuan for the digital money, which they could use to make and receive payments. And crypto are not related or being controlled by bank so i think this is a digital money.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

Maybe they create the digital currency or the cryptocurrency, which will be called the name of the fiat currency and also spot the price of the fiat currency. But I was heard the news that's China has planned to launch their bitcoin.

Crypto currency in China not just Asia in genneral has really welcomed the usage cyculation and acceptance of bit coins alot this has Help them top up every other countries or continent in crypto assets.