Cryptocurrency of China! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Cryptocurrency of China!

Crypto currencies mostly are decentralised, if it's a digital currency of a fiat money then I don't think it should be called a Crypto currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well, they are now creating their own cryptocurrency coin because as far as i know, they are not allowing the bitcoin to their country so that they are creating a new one to compete with bitcoin.

There is so much news about that but i think.it ill not affect the bitcoin price.even if all of there population are going to accept that becouse i think it willbe just manipulated by there government

Facebook has announced plans to reinvent money for the web age of a cryptocurrency called Libra. Probably the company did not imagine that its efforts would first motivate China to get there. But the ambitions of Beijing seem to be moving forward at full speed.

yes it is not some decentralised cryptocurrency, but the digital version of its own national currency, but since the ignorance and gullibility is so severe here, that idiots would hold on to anything as a sign of accepting crypto. it is not the case, China is as against crypto, as any country out there.

The china has been blocked the bitcoin cryptocurrency. So it saying that he launch his cryptocurrency. So he will launch bitcoin related cryptocurrency.

As we know that China is launching its own virtual currency which will be only for within the china that mean it will be not like bitcoin because government of china will control that virtual currency, that mean it is some thing like digital format of their fiat money.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

yes it could be. As china have banned bitcoin in their country but they are using blockchain technology to create their own currency. It could be a currency which will work like fiat but digitally. That will be a good step too to convert a fiat currency to digital currency using blockchian technolog.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

Actually mate, cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency because it does not exists physically but exists in the digital world. The coins that they are developing is a cryptocurrency to avoid the creation of new coins by illegal or unauthorized people.

nMvFbuZ.png

Well China is one of the most have influenced in terms of cryptocurrency, so it's natural if they launch their own crypto and I hope some country start to adopt crypto in the future someday. 

4 minutes ago, Stuwart said:

At the time China will launch their own Crypto currency. But this currency is only for their own country and to regulate their economy. So the currency they launched is not for international purposes, but only for the needs of the country.

are you sure about this? Of course, they can exist themselves, but I believe that they will tie it to investment and exchange when purchasing goods and other things, so that the economy develops.

yes, China is indeed the goal. instead of making crypto in a new form for them personally, it is more fiat currency that is converted to digital form. meaning in terms of price or exchange rate, will definitely adjust the original fiat currency. because the main goal of China is to make digital yuan for online transactions.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:50 PM, yan1111 said:

It's not a typical cryptocurrency,moreover it s  not a typical fiats.it's some kind of attenpt.....

On 1/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

digital currency and crypto currency are two different things since digital currencies don't use the blockchain technology like the cryptocurrencies so if it is only a digital currency then it is just a sad news

Yeah I heard too.China will create his own crypto currency.Probably it will be like bitcoin.But it will take a time in my opinion.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

Welcome with me
To judge that it is a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of paper currency, its technical characteristics must be checked and compared to the properties of the bitcoin currency in terms of:
Centralized or decentralized, whether or not they rely on blockchain technology ... etc.

16 hours ago, MD ToHiDe KHonDokeR said:

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is well-nigh to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is tabbed Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

Yes, you are right. this is not a traditional Cryptocurrency but a digital form of fiat currency.

They have a plan to make there own crypto currency the digital form of fiat what they first made is just only a test run for there future crypto currency.china is the biggest populations country and i think most in using crypto

Its crypto currency but only for china, I think the reasoning behind this, is that they want to be able to track/monitor every movement of their currency in their country, this is to combat fraud and money laudering activities. Pretty smart move on the part of china

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Some leaks say that the Chinese government is ready to launch their own crypto currency. China is expected to launch its own digital currency in the next two to three months. In China Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are prohibited. This digital currency is considered to damage the stability of the financial system if something happens.

But I don't think China is in position right now to create their own cryptocurrency because China is on yhe edge of destruction right now because korona virus is increasing In China so the whole China is now fight and about the Catastrophe which is made by korona virus.

Yes, I in addition recognize that China has in point of fact formed their admit currency which know how to be old in currency.  So if this currency tin move a cause to be in in cryptocurrency, next China will take part in a group of change to earn through their currency transactions in China.

Has it been already been launched or is it still being lauched or developed, its important to work as hard we have to keep on doing the right ideas that work well for us in the same  for the right ideas to be put together every the right effort to really get the ICO, its going to be masive and it will be rewarding