Cryptocurrency of China! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Cryptocurrency of China!

On 1/5/2020 at 9:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

Yes i have also known that it is a currency  that is a digital  form. Not a crypto. And it is good.

watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on

They  have released the digital currency  of Yuwan not a crypto  currency guys. And so they have made their decisions.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

It will be a digital form of fiat I guess as they will surely create a regulations on how they are going to use it unlike in crypto currencies where we have a freedom and full control of our money. 

The China also decides to create their own so they can control the money that are being use by their citizens into crypto world. 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

It is not decentralized because the coin is issued by the central bank of China and the average Chinese citizen cannot set up a mining rig to mine China crypto.

It’s not a typical crypto currency, moreover it’s not a standard fiats. It’s some kind of stab for digitalization of China currency. It will control like other comfortable system for currency transactions. 

On 1/4/2020 at 8:19 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

That possibility is the digital currency that they will create. Because until now I do not know because they are still in the process stage. Sorry for my answer if wrong.

I think they will generates it on the blockchain but implement on their own country as their own country currency and they regulate it on their own rules .

Well I heard the news about China that they make their own cryptocurrency and I'm sure it is a cryptocurrency but in a stable coin I guess, it is like digital form.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

There's no proof of it being a crypto, and even if it would be it would be a centralized crypto. But i doubt very highly that they are ever going to put it open source anyway. So it will remain normal digital currency, not crypto.

No one has specific knowledge on this yet tho, everything on this is purely speculation.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, miskyming said:

Well I heard the news about China that they make their own cryptocurrency and I'm sure it is a cryptocurrency but in a stable coin I guess, it is like digital form.

Yes, it is a stable coin and it is a digital form of Fiat currency.

I don't know About crypto  currency in China but the government should accept the crypto currency howover it's one of the biggest currency exchange platform 

9 minutes ago, Arvind Arvy said:

I don't know About crypto  currency in China but the government should accept the crypto currency howover it's one of the biggest currency exchange platform 

China will have its own cryptocurrency as a stable coin so i think they will not allow any other coin to replace their coin. 

Hello Friends, 

you can help people to earn cryptocurrency. Because people do not know more thing about crypto.Obviously it's a good platform to earn cryptos easily.it must be recommendee to friends and relatives so that they can also earn some few cryptos.

China introduced their own form of blockchain called xupachain. Whichever way they put it, all I know is this, all digital currencies are the same, since is not generally accepted as a fist currency.

China is really going to make their own coin or cryptocurrency. As you know, all this time, whatever China does, it will effect the market condition, world economy or crypto market. So, now they want to adopt blockchain, it's like a burden has been lifted because they finally accepted blockchain. 

It's a big example for all the countries the way China is moving towards digitalization I think all the country should take a step towards it because the future is somewhat based on digitalization only so every country should try to digitalised their currency.

China has not specify about its launch of cryptocurrency in the world and if you have studied somewhere about the launch of the event then you should tell us about that currency and its launch date as well. Chinese people use Bitcoin and other major currencies being used by the people of the world.

This is a good news if really China will start their own cryptocurrency, but we dont know if this is real or just a speculation, because months ago there are many news and information at the end all are just speculation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

China wants to start replacing the cash that people carry with a digital currency soon, a long-discussed project that went into overdrive after Libra was unveiled in June. Facebook has been fighting to defend its initiative against skeptical regulators, and key corporate partners have pulled out of the project. But Beijing’s ambitions appear to be moving ahead at full speed.

As we know already thats China is not the only country that has plans to issue digital currencies.  Switzerland, through the Swiss National Bank also said it is working with the country's stock exchanges to examine the possibility of using digital currencies in trading.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

Yes and i also read alot of topic right here about that just i didn't see anything like this out of here i hope that is a true news also.

The major crypto-based companies have gained a strong reputation in the mainland of China, but left China, an IDX of a large exchange platform. General Chat Chat LoungBut this currency is only for their own country and for controlling their economy

On 1/5/2020 at 7:27 PM, JamesMark said:

I think China will launch its own cryptocurrency but under the management of the bank. It will be monitored and easy to control. They will enter the cryptocurrency market to confirm their position.

This is possible that china will launched its own currency and they make good and strong their country through the crypto market becasue crypto market is the world future and all the world will know about it and soon every country will legal it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello Friends, 

Actually this will be a blockchain based currency so everyone is thinking that this will be a crypto currency. It will be a centralized coin which will be controlled by government of china like fiat currencies.

Nothing should surprise anymore about China's cryptocurrency. Because China has been pushing cryptocurrency to the highest level.

China could be possible lead in crypto currency and they really make money because they might have one of the big whales and if the other country still not adapt crypto.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd