Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yuwira

Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing

On 1/4/2020 at 11:28 PM, tarekmoin said:

Increase Bitcoin is always good think. I saw my life when Bitcoin price increase all the crypto coin price also increase. So all coin price depend Bitcoin price.

A genius thinks that increasing bitcoin is a good idea because when he sees that the price of Bitcoin goes up, all coin prices will rise too, even making many people more happy to see bitcoin like that because it can increase other coins too.

Bitcoin is a fairly strong currency based on a blockchain. If the current price of bitcoin continues to rise is a positive thing for fans and holders of Bitcoin.

There are many coins in the market.  Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. No one can beat bitcoin. Yes of course the rise in the price of bitcoin is the hope of all crypto users to get big profits from the price of bitcoin. Ethereium and litecoin is also good option to buy. All altcoin prices are very low Now best time to buy altcoin. Now it depends on you.

This is good for us that so many peoples will invest their money in the crypto market and from long time crypto market is down and now i hope so that the BTC market will make  bull this time and also all the crypto market is going up with the BTC because all the crypto market will run to the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course Bitcoin price increasing is the good things.If bitcoin price is increased our earnings also increased with price rise up.So Bitcoin price increasing is good things

The rising of Bitcoin value might influence altcoins in the market, you can see on the bearish year of Bitcoin and altcoins values are also increased on this year. So, the moment when Bitcoin value rising it has a good effect to the market.

There is a huge chances the bitcoin will have the same thing as what happens way back 2008, it is always been unpredictable but there is a coming halving soon, hoping for full recovery of the value, for now trading and keeping it the best practice.

The price of the bitcoin today shows a good market value and this is a good thing for sell a lot of coins but it is not good for investment. 

the most positive thing about the rise in bitcoin prices is that other altcoins will definitely go up along with the rise in bitcoin. and if the price of bitcoin rises to the moon, then altcoin will certainly also go up to the moon.

A very good article I've seen so far. Volatility of bitcoin always affects it price on the marketa and we must be thankful its circulation continues and users gradually grow anually. Its improvement since its release has help people to earn a money in an alternative way. 

On 1/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, Badman001 said:

Ofcource this is a good thing if the prise of Bitcoin is pumped  . This is profitable for Bitcoin invester as well as holders also . I have also some amount of Bitcoin for future let's see what happens with it .

i think the opposite actually because when bitcoin start to pump we see our altcoins losing and going down even more and i prefer trading alts to bitcoin.

Many people are getting happy with this especially to the holders because the price of bitcoin are now increasing and they will get some big money from it, happy posting.

Yep it is good to see that bitcoin increasing 6,000% well lucky those who invested bitcoin in early like the price was $1.. they are rich now, 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah definitely the crypto is the most profitable thing now. The bitcoin was introduced as nothing but now it has a value that most of the people can't afford one. In the time of that many people earn many things. So there is a very good scope that bitcoin gave us to make some good life. 

Yeah it would be super great if the price of bitcoin goes or hit a new high target ,there will be profits all side in cryptocurrency market because coins are buyed in pair and it would be great to earn money in the form profits.

On 1/4/2020 at 9:28 PM, tarekmoin said:

Increase Bitcoin is always good think. I saw my life when Bitcoin price increase all the crypto coin price also increase. So all coin price depend Bitcoin price.

Yes you are right all crypto coins price is depend on bitcoin price if the bitcoin price goes of other coin price also going  up bitcoin price goes down  other coins price also goes down  bitcoin price is down at the moment the it is best time to buy bitcoin in my opinion if we buy bitcoin and hold for long term trading then we will definitely earn good profit bitcoin price will cross $12,000 in this year maybe it will touch $15,000

Yes, I'm happy with it that the price of the Bitcoin may go up or may rise and I think many cryptocurrency miners are happy when they got the news that the value may go up again.

On 1/4/2020 at 9:48 PM, Rudro88 said:

Yes one of the good things about the price of bitcoin is that we all want the price to go up.  Also, if we do some review of Bitcoin, then we can understand how Bitcoin is usually made, it is created using a lot of big technologies, because of the technologies that are being created on a good system.  Therefore, the medium used for good transaction technology is a fast blockchain.

Your statement makes me understand about the bitcoin system.and yes increase in the price of bitcoin is a really good thing that all traders waited for this moment.

The price of Bitcoin increasingly and I'm excited for the bull run comes again. I know the price will increase higher in 2020 so that this the time that you buy Bitcoins because the value is lower right now because other time it will increase and it's profitable if you hold you coins this time because if you wait the value will increase and your profit will increase also.

Those who work for good bitcoin on the price of bitcoin, their interest in the job increases when they get a price increase and by earning bitcoin through the work of cryptotalk, they maintain interest and time for work.

at this time to hold bitcoin would be the best decision at all. price appreciate too much and i saw a article from yobit says in twitter, bitcoin may hit 200K in 2020. if it does that means people gonna become billionaire or millionaire who has patient to hold bitcoin for long term basis.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:07 PM, yuwira said:

The increase in Bitcoin to thousands of percent is a joy, especially when remembering that it was worth nothing when it was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008.

An increase in prices is a good thing on anything but does it have more people buying the product. Bitcoin has a function that will make people keep on buying and they don't care about its price. Why? Because they need to send money everywhere and fill their investment bag.

We all hope bitcoin price increase because only from this movement we can get profit. In other side when price comes up also giving optimist into users to keep stay because market need volume. now we can close some transaction and start new open position for another profit.

I think bitcoin increase in price and volume is good sign for replace open position after long time wait because only correction we get. Even not too high but this is the moment we can recover our fund. I'm not rich and educated person and bitcoin rise can make me believe I can pay my bills.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:41 PM, Gohar nayab said:

That is a man work of bitcoin down and up.

Now the time that the BTC is going to up and i hope this time BTC will go up regularly so high high like first it will touch the 52,000$ and then it will touch the 100,000$ and this is good for the investors because from long time we are waiting for this great movement.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day