Electronium Mining - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Electronium Mining

My friend I advise you not to use mining applications on your phone because it damages the battery and reduces the blindness of the phone if you want a correct mining method then you should buy special devices for these things and also the mining mining sites are all fraudulent and time consuming

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For quite a few months, Electroneum has been doing  "cloud mining", meaning you aren't mining on your phone but get credit for checking in. 

It was faster a few months ago, but the time to collect 100 ETN has gone from 3 weeks to over 6 weeks since I started.  I can confirm I was able to withdraw though, once you "mine" 100 ETN it goes to your main wallet and you can withdraw with a fee of about 5 ETN.

10 hours ago, Olivia220 said:

Yes definitely dear alot of mobile application that you can install and mine them but all are not legit and paying but electroneum it's on playstore for Android.

Electronium is the only that i really know pay and all talk about with with positive and you can find it in play store , i dont know if there is any IOS version or not 

I think you may only mine a small amount of ETN using your phone because in mining it requires to invest a good hardware and I believe that if you mine using your phone it will only cause a problem.

This is absolutely the brilliant platform to gain the best mining experience. Electronium provides  the lucid Mining features to its users. I am also using this platform to make some extra tokens. Really, this is the best and good option for me. 

Hi everyone. I watch in youtube videos, some people puts on their home many old phones to mine electronium. If all their connections on the same wifi , how can be confirmed the earnings ?

Everyone can know about electroneum is increasing as its rate is very high. As electroineum mining is the old mining. It has scans and alert system.

I'm additionally mining this coin on my historical phone. Very handy to mine and withdraw, I love this. There are also so many apps which is legit to mine coins. All my mining work I doing my historical phone.

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

mining from mobile is not good so far , you can earn upto about only 2$ per month with it and mobile mining heats the phone , drains battery and damages too , it cost you your phone or mining with mobile phone , still if you want to mine then you can use electrum

BetFury                                                   

I do not advise you to mine Electronium on your phone because that will expose your phone to damage and therefore you should avoid that and if you want to mining it is necessary to use special devices for that. If you mean cloud mining this is not safe and may end up with a fraud

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, Azhar0301 said:

I think it is not safe now these days because one of my friend's account was banned recently.  And that's also not secure and trusted.

How his account is banned , do you mean from using electronium application or what. I use this app but never hear about this problems like that 

On 2/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, FalseName said:

I think you may only mine a small amount of ETN using your phone because in mining it requires to invest a good hardware and I believe that if you mine using your phone it will only cause a problem.

Phone mining is not profitable. The phone does not have a powerful processor and high RAM. ETN works on the CryptoNight algorithm. Anyone can buy the mighty Asic and start ETN mining. There is a big difference between the phone and the Asic.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:50 AM, Wa998sh said:

mining usually is a waste of time. weather it is on apps or sites.There are some cloud mining site that give you free mining in bitcoin but most of the time they will scam you or they pay too little.

Indeed, there are many cloud mining scam projects. But ETN is not included. ETN has a broad reach in the development of their products. They have a strong team and their coins have also been listed on major exchanges.

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I have never used the Electronium mining and also I have never traded the Electronium coin, but I know that all new coin when they start start with a high price and then with the time down like Electronium coin is the same things.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:58 AM, Naeem said:

I admit you not to mining by your phone..

It need ao much time and it can harm your phone...and its not worth it...

So good luck 

Electronic mine isnt really a goodnes notion about this. And if anyone know words this, please let me know. I business here new and I want to know word it iwant to savvy, therefore if you know me cake, aid me choke the business of electric mining.

On 4/8/2020 at 8:05 AM, SunilRaja said:

I have heard alot about this wallet and many people told that this is not the best Wallet to use . Many people prefer coinbase over this wallet .

If i have choice to choose between Coinbase and Electronium i will take coinbase of course there is no comparison between them at all 

Like other people, I don't want to use my phone to mining any coins because I know the consequences, and I don't want to see my phone will be damage or error after I used for mining the coin. It is better to use other hardware which will have a chance to give a bigger reward than to use a mobile phone. I think it still not profitable if you are mining the coin using the mobile phone because the hash rate that you will get from the mobile phone will not be too big, and you cannot get bigger rewards.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:32 AM, rjroshan said:

About Electronium not so far so good. This coin has a very good market from its very first day. ETN can mine fastly because of its low price. Is there any specific app for Electronium mining with phone. If you can give some details here that how much electronium can we mined for a month using single phone.

Yes theris a mobile application for Electronium mining just search for it in play store but the earnings are very slow it takes years to reach minimum withdraw and I deleted it from my phone I was fed up.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:32 PM, rjroshan said:

About Electronium not so far so good. This coin has a very good market from its very first day. ETN can mine fastly because of its low price. Is there any specific app for Electronium mining with phone. If you can give some details here that how much electronium can we mined for a month using single phone.

There is a cloud mining app which is used to mine electronium.

It's Electroneum, not Electronium as well it's ethereum not Etherium. About Electroneum on smartphone, it's not mining, it's more like a fidelity program.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have already tried Electronium app and it allows you to charge your SIM card after you mining and I think it is a good project

Life is great and enjoy it

Electroneum is one of the greatest apps for mining in phones available for both IOS and android. We can easily mine coins and even withdraw easily even the coin price is cheap mining electroneum is worth.

Edited by CryptoLover21

This application causes great pressure on the mobile phone which causes damage to the physical components and the battery and the problem is that it does not complete the withdrawals operations as it places the request on hold and stops without completing the withdrawal

BetFury                                                   

On 2/9/2020 at 8:34 PM, Md Rezaul Karim said:

Of course! I know about electroneum. It was very high price in first day. Now now price is low even it is good coin. And it is very good way to earn money.

electroneum mobile mining app is one of my favorite mobile mining app because this app is launched by electroneum developer team so the chance of scam is very low they also have coustmer support

electronium mining is really well and profitable , I also used electronium mining app ( in past ) . after took 3-4 withdraw I unistall app , beacuse earning is very low m we can used this app in spare phone .

anyway this is trusted app in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg