Electronium Mining - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Electronium Mining

I totally reject the idea of mining by mobile phone, it is very harmful and reduces the battery life and damages the mobile phone and leads to its destruction in addition to it provides very little profits so if you want to mining properly you must buy special devices in this field

I remember from 2017 that the Electroneum app wasn't actually mining and validating transactions through your mobile. I basically don't trust electroneum with anything they say. Their approach is to grab as much cash and run, they did it in 2017 and would probably want to do it again in case another altseason appears.

Now electronium have very low price.  I will not mine this coin. It's price is going down and down. So i think it is just waste of time. There are many other coins which have high mining profit. 

Then, I used the electroneum mining application itself on an Android, mine for a whole full day without much disturbance, I could only mine up to 0.07 worth of Electroneum, I stopped later after few days of mining it as I see it unproductive. It was all a scam in the end.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Electroneum is a good mobile app for mining etn tokens. It is a good app because is legit and they pay fast than many other apps. I suggest to use this app if you have a large mobile phone.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:10 AM, Grease Lightning said:

Indeed, there are many cloud mining scam projects. But ETN is not included. ETN has a broad reach in the development of their products. They have a strong team and their coins have also been listed on major exchanges.

But electroneum phone mining is not profitable. To make electroneum mining profitable, you need powerful miners like ASICs. Not a lie that electroneum os very profitable. The process also often increase. 

On 3/29/2020 at 6:10 AM, Grease Lightning said:

Indeed, there are many cloud mining scam projects. But ETN is not included. ETN has a broad reach in the development of their products. They have a strong team and their coins have also been listed on major exchanges.

Electroneum mobile app mining is never a scam project as you have replied but the mining itself is not profitable. Or what did you think?

As for electroneum being a good project, it is even a successful project already. 

I use Electroneum. It's accessible on the store for both android and iOS. I mined 8 ETN in 2 days and the application gives you 25 ETN reward to enact the mining. You can pull back when you arrive at 100 ETN. You can add allude to win more and a code yourself that help your income.

You can't make money right now with electronium. I use reflex cloud mining.

it was a good mining app which gave alot of money with just the click of a button ; it was a good project and that token price rose very fast , but now it became an app where you can earn only by doing tasks and they added an option to recharge your phone credit using "ETN" and it support most countries , and you can hire people and buy services using any-task service which they implemented.

previously, it was possible to extract ETN just by logging in to the app once a week and pressing one button, unfortunately this time has passed and now you can not do this(

On 1/4/2020 at 6:40 PM, Alejandro01x said:

I have a problem with this application, it has never let me withdraw what is mined, it makes a mistake but it continues to mine coins, is it something exclusive to my device or does someone else happen to it?

Friend you must verify if the app is the latest version and if so, then you must go to your settings and go to the app and clear the cache and if it does not work for you, contact support.

• +5 1

I'm not mining Electrum because somehow I can't use the application even though I've done Kyc and it's the first time using it and I also can't contact the ETN support team

I'm not very sure with that application, I could never remove the mined

Edited by sebasbtc

On 1/3/2020 at 9:32 PM, rjroshan said:

About Electronium not so far so good. This coin has a very good market from its very first day. ETN can mine fastly because of its low price. Is there any specific app for Electronium mining with phone. If you can give some details here that how much electronium can we mined for a month using single phone.

good innovative project for mobile mining I have been using for more than a year and it is going very well

Hello, I'm sorry to tell you that the Electronium Mining app is no longer like mining, it is another work platform, I was using it for a year, the first months they gave me 200 Electronium and with the months it was diminishing
a big greeting to the whole community

It is important to write about electronic mining, as the future is for cryptocurrencies, and I think you are successful in writing the bus and I wanted to thank you for the comment only.

Hello my friend, at the beginning that ETN is of low value and I do not think that investing in it will give feasibility, but I tried the electronium application to mine these currencies and it was easy to use, but when your balance inside it increases, it suffers from problems with withdrawals, I do not know if the problem is from me or the application is not regular

This coin is in a good range of the market being one of the pioneers worldwide since it is very useful in what is possible to obtain good rewards

i used electroneum mining for a very long time until they canceled mining.. i have something over 1000 etn and i’m waiting so the price rises

Don't really recommend using mobile phones because mobile phones doesn't have enough processing power. You will only wear your mobile phone if you use it for mining. Better if you'll just build a mining rig for mining and it is more worth it than mining using a mobile phone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Electronium Mining is not that difficult to do, This app is a wallet and miner all in one. You can even get your hands on some coins without having to spend a dime or wear down your phone.

• +2 1
  • +3 1