What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

Of course, this will not happen, and the price of bitcoin will increase dramatically during the next split. In the event that does not happen, things will continue to be the same as at the current price.

Life is great and enjoy it

Actually I don't expect Bitcoin to collapse, and I expect a good hike in the halving price, but at worst if it doesn't go up I think it will stabilize at a certain price and stop the insane volatility of it.

Mostly it will happen as always, l mean after the halving BTC has to go up. But exactly it is really prediction, l believe it but really no one can know what will happen. 

On 4/14/2020 at 9:46 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

We will have nothing to do but to take it that way because Cryptocurrency world is all about risk but I have the believe that bitcoin will surely rise before the halvin

Some people are expecting too much from the halving, and if the bull run does not happen it will break them.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:26 AM, Atif71 said:

Many people accept Bitcoin price rise after halving but we cannot predict anything about Bitcoin price because Bitcoin market is very fluctuating and volatile specially in these days when whole world financial system is going down it is very difficult for Bitcoin that halving create any impact on Bitcoin price

It will not be a disaster if bitcoin price doesn't rise severely after halving. Imagine the worst case scenario in which bitcoin will only rise a little and goes back to its common values. We don't lose anything, we only make a slight profit (instead of big one). I only hope prices don't fall and this is enough for me. The world of trading doesn't come to an end after halving. We can always trade and earn money without halving. In the four years between 1st and 2nd halvings, crypto market has kept on going and traders are earning. So, don't worry about halving. It will not ruin your investments.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:45 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Of course, this will not happen, and the price of bitcoin will increase dramatically during the next split. In the event that does not happen, things will continue to be the same as at the current price.

I understand your belief in bitcoin, but you have to prepare for the worst, because that will make you stand if the worst happens, always remember that there are two sides to one thing, if there is profit, there is risk, and risk bitcoin is the possibility that prices not go to the moon after halving.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

if the price of bitcoin will go up after halving we will make good profits if not patience the market will go on it is cyclically sooner or later the value of bitcoin will be at the maximum again you just have to know how to wait

Surely we are anticipating bitcoin halving which will surely have effect in cryptocurrency coins, this has been the most event that everybody is waiting for

On 4/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

if the price of bitcoin will go up after halving we will make good profits if not patience the market will go on it is cyclically sooner or later the value of bitcoin will be at the maximum again you just have to know how to wait

It will really help us so much, so what we are expecting is the price to go up after halving because the btc i have saved will also rise compared to dollar or local money. 

7 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

It will really help us so much, so what we are expecting is the price to go up after halving because the btc i have saved will also rise compared to dollar or local money. 

You do not have to be completely sure of this, you should expect other possibilities as well, in my opinion currently in the global economic situation it is difficult to rise for bitcoin after halving to the numbers people imagine. Maybe after a long time but not now.

Ahh! Noo please don't say so,  i can't even imagine, 😂 affter buying and stocking a huge fortune of crypto assets and simply just waiting for the halving to come and end so as one can sell for profite then hearing that the price isn't risig?. Haa... I that would be disastrous 

6 minutes ago, alex72 said:

If the price of Bitcoin does not raised up after halving that will be a huge loss for every Crypto user. even I think that will be also a huge loss for me because I have holded some Bitcoin.

i guess after reading this kinds of article severally on a daily base will make you stock stocking up and stop holding your bitcoin, waiting for the halving to end, I that also is what have being going through my mind, i simply just pray that all goes well

I think that then the demand for cryptocurrency will fall sharply and most people who wanted to buy cryptocurrency will wait for prices to rise.

10 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I think that then the demand for cryptocurrency will fall sharply and most people who wanted to buy cryptocurrency will wait for prices to rise.

Yea, some of the investors will gave up and then decide to sell their holdings which as a return will make bitcoin price to sink lower in price again

3 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Bitcoin price always rise after halving event last two halving event are proof of it. Therefore we now thinking that this time also bitcoin price will rise in May 2020 or after may 2020 it's price can be goes to more then 12000$ it's price goes upstairs soon I am expecting. 

It can rise and it may also not rise, especially in the bad global economic situation and the state of stagnation in the world due to the Corona virus. This is a very high possibility that the price of bitcoin does not rise in the current conditions and this could be a problem on the mining network.

10 hours ago, nayon89 said:

For me don't substance if bitcoin significance don't hillock after halving for the dispute that based on the preceding halving on 2016 to accomplish the max out attack it took a day to characterize it at that jiffy if bitcoin outlay baffled aftee on offer halving and not climb followed by i will give freedom for my bitcoin.

Yes my friend, after the previous Halving in 2016 there was a big rise in prices and bitcoin reached its peak. This is true, but this scenario does not have to be repeated every time, especially in the difficult circumstances the world is currently experiencing.

i formaly had thus fear and not wanting to hear that the price value for bitcoin wouldn't rise, but with the current statistics and constant price value for the bitcoin increasing daily with more than two percent i longer have no fear nor even a doubt in it again

9 minutes ago, Yunusalemu said:

i formaly had thus fear and not wanting to hear that the price value for bitcoin wouldn't rise, but with the current statistics and constant price value for the bitcoin increasing daily with more than two percent i longer have no fear nor even a doubt in it again

Yes, there are good indicators currently on a slight rise for bitcoin on a daily basis and this is a good sign. I hope this rise will continue and these fears of not rising remain, although we have to wait enough time after halving to see the result.

16 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, there are good indicators currently on a slight rise for bitcoin on a daily basis and this is a good sign. I hope this rise will continue and these fears of not rising remain, although we have to wait enough time after halving to see the result.

i still fear for others have still predicted that the halving is still yet on the way to come, with this saying that the current price values of bitcoin increasing daily is as a result of people buying more to stock up just before the halving begins pretty soon, I but i don't know. 

Then everyone will start selling their bitcoins and price will fall by $ 1000 down, and the whales will then buy it in huge quantities at an artificially low price.

7 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

Then everyone will start selling their bitcoins and price will fall by $ 1000 down, and the whales will then buy it in huge quantities at an artificially low price.

This is not what I mean, but I mean how the mining will be. If bitcoin drops dramatically and the price rises after Halving this will certainly cause many miners to stop their work and leave the mining to another currency and this will cause the network to weaken.

On 4/28/2020 at 5:55 AM, Summi said:

It might because there are only people here that are buying for the halving and after that they will sell it off.

Only the panics ones will sell their holdings, but halving will have a positive impact on cryptocurrency and this should boost the value of other coins as well

On 1/4/2020 at 2:49 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

if the bitcoins price doesnt rise after halving then miners gets into loss and according to current price they cant even afford their maintenance and electricity bill , which makes miners either stop mining bitcoin and mine other currency or stop mining at all , which decreases the supply of bitcoin in the certain time 

Edited by Abiaan

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Then most people who have a small number of bitcoins will start selling it and then bitcoin will fall in price by 5-10% and perhaps after that altcoins will start to grow in price

5 hours ago, Abiaan said:

if the bitcoins price doesnt rise after halving then miners gets into loss and according to current price they can even afford their maintenance and electricity bill , which makes miners either stop mining bitcoin and mine other currency or stop mining at all , which decreases the supply of bitcoin in the certain time 

Your words are true, my friend, if bitcoin does not rise after Halving then there will be a real problem, because mining rewards will not be enough to cover mining expenses and therefore a large number of miners may have to stop work and this will affect the protection of the network and subject it to attack 51%.

we are so close to halving and we will what will happen soon.we already had a pump but now btc price decrease a little bit but i think we are so close to hit 11 k or even 12 k again anyway its my opinion even if btc price decrease after having nothing will happen.