CryptoTalk.Org Tagline - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Apple

CryptoTalk.Org Tagline

Well maybe your opinion are true, we need to wait for the admins respond so we know if it's true. I hope, this site is for people who wants to earn bitcoin and hope it will rum foralong time.

• +1 1

Yes the tagline itself tells whats the purpose to make this Forum. This forum is helping lots of people Who's are doing nothing in real life. If this campaign goes for longer period of time, can't imagine how many people will be benefited from this.

• +1 1

Through the tagline I definitely say yes to what you said that cryptotalk is for long-term maybe because their is a lot of user here and each day a lots of accounts are being registered. It is a very good opportunity for everyone specially to those people that new in crypto world.

• +1 1

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

Most likely, not a decade, but more than that, cryptotalk will work. It depends on how the Yobit exchange contains cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

Can you need more clice here is the sleep and dog monkey cat cats and dogs and dogs and cats and dogs are you doing today

Suggest a good time to get the sleep and dog monkey cat and dogs in the sleep 5

• +1 1

Actually we can see tagline work in this forum and earn bitcoin satoshi. Actually cryptotalk is one of the best outsourcing site. Here you can work and earn more money

• +1 1

I am new here and i don't get any withdrawal yet.it is good site paying crypto currency. But it is difficult it will pay long terms. Because It is not easy to pay thousands of people. In my opinions it is looks like airdrop by yobit exchange that may ends soon.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Rizvi Hasan said:

In fact, one of the most successful outsourcing sites for making money is CryptoTalk, so I guess, this tagline is a must be see for every cryptoTalk user.

Yes it's a real successful project right now and I hope it continues like that, and the tagline i hope they can design a new one must be more attractive

• +1 1

Yes that true. Anyone can join in this forum they can benefit in cryptotalk they just need to learn more things first before gaining some bitcoin here. If they don't know much about cryptotalk forum, it will hard for them to earn bitcoin here because if their post are not meaningful and it is very useless, their post will be deleted and they don't receive any payment for that.

• +2 1

i know I have new very  ideas here so I have no idea about Cryptotalk.org's tagline.  If anyone knows how it works and why, let me know because I want to know about it

• +1 1

Yeah this forum is long term earning platform.But this is not going to provide eating for decades.It will be very difficult to manage funds.

Yes i listen same about crypto talk forum. As we know that all that crypto talk policy and its forum working styles show that it is long term and best of for those who sincere with crypto talk forum. I am sincere with crypto talk because i love crypto talk.

Well, i also see it when the 2020 comes, having this tagline is good to see in terms for the outsider because they can pull it here and by reading it they will be getting interested with it. Happy posting everyone.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:16 AM, PiroSense said:

Are you out of your mind? You suppose this site would run the campaign for decades? A decade is 10 years if you're not aware. Giving free bitcoins is not easy, the funding needs to be huge, and also consider that Bitcoin's price may rise up in that 'decade' time span, which would make it more expensive to continue.

Well technically they can just keep lowering the amount forever. But even keeping it in 1000 sat for everyone  needs insane amount of btc.

But to the op: That's a compact and nice catch phrase. No sure if that rises he quality in here though.

Edited by rekter

Yes I see this tagline. Really it is the best outsourcing site I have ever seen. Here if you work then you can get a good profit.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:20 PM, Apple said:

Hey guys! Did you notice the Cryptotalk Tagline? This forum is not only a place to learn and discuss but with that tagline, the forum also officially declared this is a dedicated forum for all people to have a job and earn Bitcoin. And that is for the long term in my opinion. What do you guys think? Should we start to make this forum rock the world?

image.png.b8aafc20b682e7dbfd53482ee830546c.png

I also want to ask admin @Bigpat Can you confirm my opinion above true? That we will have an extraordinary place to gather and earn for decades or more?

Hey friend I agree to your post it's really a great forum they provide us a lot of knowledge and experience to work here and we also earn money in this forum it's like a part Time job we must contribute to make this forum rock in the world in my opinion it's a great and big forum in the word 

Yes i am very confident about the growth of this amazing platform as we can see new members are joining this on the daily basis.

But one thing i think administrators of this page should offer more with increased number of jobs so that to attract more people and make this community discussions hub. 

I hope @Bigpat and his team will expand this great place of learning.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:20 PM, Apple said:

This forum is not only a place to learn and discuss but with that tagline, the forum also officially declared this is a dedicated forum for all people to have a job and earn Bitcoin.

It's nothing like having a job. You can't possible live with 2$/day. You are doing this because you feel you have to offer. Otherwise it is a complete waste of time. In most countries in the world you can make 4-5$ per hour by working. This is just a way to spent your extra time.

Even in countries that have on average 1-2$ wages per day, the cost of using internet/electricity and the fixed hardware costs of having a computer or a mobile phone would make it not worth the effort. Most of us are participating to gain something extra while spenting our extra time doing what we enjoy.

If someone does not enjoy crypto, he will end up spamming nonsense just to finish as fast as possible to get the payment.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 1/4/2020 at 4:16 AM, PiroSense said:

Are you out of your mind? You suppose this site would run the campaign for decades? A decade is 10 years if you're not aware. Giving free bitcoins is not easy, the funding needs to be huge, and also consider that Bitcoin's price may rise up in that 'decade' time span, which would make it more expensive to continue.

This is sure possible. So he's not out of his mind. If this forum grow very well, revenue from traffic can still be shared with members of this forum. The hit per minute rate of this forum can bring more revenue to the forum for admin to share

On 1/3/2020 at 7:20 PM, Apple said:

Hey guys! Did you notice the Cryptotalk Tagline? This forum is not only a place to learn and discuss but with that tagline, the forum also officially declared this is a dedicated forum for all people to have a job and earn Bitcoin. And that is for the long term in my opinion. What do you guys think? Should we start to make this forum rock the world?

image.png.b8aafc20b682e7dbfd53482ee830546c.png

I also want to ask admin @Bigpat Can you confirm my opinion above true? That we will have an extraordinary place to gather and earn for decades or more?

Your are not far from the truth because crypto forum as render many people more than 500 employed and they get paid as they do the work they love most.

This is not only a forum but its also an office to other members... there are some members earning a living money forum, respect to cryptotalk.

Time is the ultimate weapon!