When to Say That You Gained in Tradings - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

When to Say That You Gained in Tradings

On 1/3/2020 at 1:00 PM, Vanessa said:

When can we say that we earned in this transactions? 

Well, I don't have any great or lots of idea about trading but I just to share my opinion. I think you can say that you are already earning from trading if your original trade becomes quite big. If you original trade price goes up or increases the value, I think you are already earning. I mean you are already gaining profit from it because you are seeing it grow.

In order to achieve profits in the trade, you must study to achieve 20% profits for each trade, so that you can choose the best amount to start and suppose you put:  100 $ for trading, you must win  20 $ and trading between Bitcoin and Ethereum is the ideal solution for a successful trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

It is a good idea to profit from trading.  

You get profits when you buy bitcoin at a lower price and sell it for a higher price.  

You should practice trading more because it requires a lot of experience

Well, this is the one of the thing to get some profit from trading and many people are doing it because this is very easy to do just make sure that your prediction is good.

Trading is the demand and supply of the coins of market. You can exchange your coins in low and sell it for high. Long term trading are more beneficial because you know crypto coins can move up, down or stable any time.

For one to say that he has really profited from cryptocurrency, he has to get a profit that doubled the amount he invested in that particular token. For instance you bought btc at $50 and sold it at $200 then you really profited from it.

• +5 1

Well the easiest strategy almost everyone uses is to buy when the price has gone so low and sell when it increases by doing so the trade is profitable, because you bought a low price and so high, but if you bought a coin at a certain price and the Coin price decreases and you sell due to panic , that means you have sold at loose.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also started trading and started earning profits and I think that whatever the profits are, they will be good and I advise you to increase your profits until you reach double the capital.

The first step is always the hardest, your deal is successful when your goal is achieved and the analysis you drew is achieved

If you complain about transfer fees here, you will be required to raise the amount you usually deal with in order to avoid being deducted from you. Also, if you want a good profit, there is a method that requires you only patience and a large capital investment that you can afford to lose. That is, you buy from below and sell from above

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have been doing tradings a couple of times now.

It was all successful and I just follow what is the lowest market price.

I mean am seeing same amount in conversion.

Please give me some strategy , this is my next step now.

It's easy to identify when you gain money from trading if you earned more than your initial price that you have. But the hard thing about trading is that the timing and the strategy and being able to predict the movement of price exchange by looking graphs or news about tradings. I encourage you to watch news updates about economics or be updated to bitcoin exchanges all the time know the factors behind changes in order for you to decide on your own instinct.

To know when you have made profits in trading is very simple all you need to do is to keep track of the price and if you bought at a low price that means when the price rises you can sell in profits and that's the strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1

It does not give accurate information about who earns in trading but many say how much they have earned after making a profit It is possible to earn much more by investing in Bitcoin. If the price of the currency is low, you have to buy and sell at a high price.

2 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

Okay let me ask some few questions, when you said you have the same conversion. Did you buy it at the same price and also sold it at the same price. It might be like you bought for example at 0.5 per each coin and maybe sold it for 0.052 pereach that mean you made some profit out of it.ir is it that am not getting what you mean?.

I think there is a typo error in your post. You probably mean 0.52 instead of 0.052! No one buys at 0.5 to sell at 0.052! That's bankruptcy in true sense of the word! But even if someone sells at 0.52 there is still no profit because 0.02 is too low to compensate for fees! For any transaction to be profitable, we need at least 1% more value at the time of selling to break even. From this point on, gaining profit starts to happen. This is just an estimation because fees are different across exchanges.

I haven't understood trading very well but am sure am going to get something when I do trade, its different trading crypto , I used to trade forex but trading crypto  is really different, because it makes it difficult to analyse the  the crypto , and so we really need to value some of the work we are doing.

You are gaining into trading once you get back your capital and you are earning much more than before. You will see the improvements and changes in trading if you choose right decision and right way in trading cryptocurrency.

Basically you profit from trading by buying low and selling high thus low - high = +profit value.

If you are able to achieve such you will be in a gained in trading situation which is very good because you get profit and you can even reuse that amount of profit to gain even more.

You just need to know how to properly trade that's all.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Very simply, when you enter into a deal, you have to see the amount of balance that you have from Bitcoin. At the end of the deal, if it is bigger you will have won and if it is less, you have lost

It's a personal call how you do accounting, but it's hard to say you've truly profited until you take something out.  If I buy and sell Bitcoin and turn my $100 into $200, but then the price crashes so hard that I now could only sell for $50 -- have I really profited?

if you are confident that you saved up money because of the tradings that you made then you can say that you earned it and I think that it is great because that is now your money that you created in trading here in cryptocurrency so you should be proud of it

1 hour ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

It's a personal call how you do accounting, but it's hard to say you've truly profited until you take something out.  If I buy and sell Bitcoin and turn my $100 into $200, but then the price crashes so hard that I now could only sell for $50 -- have I really profited?

In the case of buying and selling the dollar there is profit but many times there is a loss when the price goes down It's easy to double the dollar but we'll have to wait. It is possible to make more profit with long term investment in Bitcoin.

When you know that you are profiting on what you are trading and your investment is being doubled or increase thats when you say that you gained in trading. Trading is a one of the good way that you can earn money.

• +2 1

Try to study some factors that affect price movement in order for you to develop your own prediction and also be updated to economic news and better watch out to price changes. For more learning just browse here in the forum since it will be helpful and they have plenty of tips. 

you just keep doing what you doing mate , when you making profits and not losing that means you succeed  but it is always better  trying to buy low and sell in high price for better profits , good luck

Trading is beneficial but you have to do in huge amount and small amount of capital won't make you more profits. If you gained in tradings then rather than spending you invest even that profit and you should continue like this.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day