How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin, you can use it as an investment in the term or short term looking for some kind of profitability, in some places they accept it as a means of payment. Also some people use it to send t-shirts to other countries.

Well, this is an interesting question. Now a days we can use BTC like normal paper money. Many of the companies and Marchant are now accepting the BTC. As they know the future is the BTC. 

For me I would like to buy and keep it for a year or two. 

There are several ways to make use of bitcon, you can trade it for fiats or trade it for a another cryptocurrency using exchanges. And recently, stores and certain merchants are accepting cryptocurrency for payments.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I actually use bitcoins as a exchange or for trading online. Actually I cannot withdraw bitcoins in my native currency so i have to convert it in litecoins and then I use that.So that's how i use bitcoins.

• +1 1

Normally, taking Bitcoin and other Crypto coins as a currency, will obviously need your mind to know that, spending Crypto If you have enough could be used as how physical cash is being used, because guys will like reserve Crypto coins as those coins, not to use and just keep accumulating them

I use Bitcoin for so many ways i use the Bitcoin for buying the different ALT coins and also i use the Bitcoin for trading and the trading is the best way to make huge profit in the market than collect the ALT coins becasue trading give us good profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin are use in investments and trading purposes and by the help of bitcoins you can buy anything on internet and earn more profit. 

bitcoin was first made cryptocurrency and it amazed he world by saying it can transfer the money from one to another faster than anything but in the present most of the people use bitcoin just for investment and earning profits than remittance

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my dear friend. This is my first day time I'm earning bitcoin. So for now i'm keeping my earned btc into my coinbase wallet safe and secured. I have not use any bitcoin so far so i dont have any story of mine. 

Bitcoins are a very easy currency method everyone can use this method to collect the lot of money if you have a bitcoins if you have bitcoins trading you can earn most benefit from this 

Well, now there are practically no ways to spend bitcoin and cryptocurrency directly. Therefore, I constantly exchange it through exchangers and simply withdraw to the card and spend where I already want it myself.

No way, I just exchange cryptocurrency for money and withdraw money to the card. Now there is little way to pay for cryptocurrency, only a few online stores and that's it. I hope that soon payment for cryptocurrency will be introduced everywhere so as not to lose money on the exchange

i use it as just a way of making some small profti like playing dice, or saving and waiting for its price to rise and then selling it and withdraw from sites to real world to finance my family.

I put some portion of the Bitcoin on the real investment sites to get the interests rest, huge amount will be stored on the cold wallet. Here is the genuine reason to store huge amount of Bitcoin in the cold wallet. Most of the miners do the same to secure BTC. 

I used my bitcoin for trading and holding, in trading I trade it for a better profits and sometimes I hold when. I see I can't trade anymore

Bitcoin can be used in many different ways. You can make it for payment purposes and you can use it for trading of different coins and can earn money.

If I saved enough Bitcoin I will convert some to our currency because some of our establishment doesn't accept Crypto Currencies so the result conversion is sometimes required. Some coins are stored in my wallet to reserve its value to the future

I use bitcoin in many transactions. First, I will convert it on our country's currency then I will convert it in physical money that I can buy whatever I want.

• +1 1

On 2/27/2020 at 11:25 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

I think Etc has low fees also in Yobit it can be other choice also.

I believe that waves have the best price in whole market for fees that is sure anywhere.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:46 AM, Sid said:

For now I use bitcoin for investment only, and  altcoin for transactions because the fee are cheaper and faster .Overall , I use cryptocurrencies for investment, trading, and daily needs 😅

This could be of your opinion but but the Bitcoin is the altscoins are both good for making all transactions like trading and investment

Well for me I use bitcoin for investing and making profit and I also uses it to shop online buy things I need and most time I convert my bitcoin to perfect money so it can enable me get little things I need .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day