How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

On 1/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

well you said something that is not true at all, "bitcoin is stored in a bitcoin wallet". this is absolutely false your bitcoins are store in the blockchain and the wallet it is just something that help you to get directly in touch with the blockchain

On 1/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, nazik123 said:

I use Bitcoin for investment and earning profits after doing some research and business .Then I earn money by using Bitcoin which is the good way to earn money.

This is a good idea mate, im also doing this by investing some bitcoin and i will hold it for a long time to get some extra money when it price pumped. I hope that you will be successful to your investment. Happy posting.

Bitcoin can be useful if you are creating original artwork or a book and you want to sell it but don't have a bank to store the money in.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I'm using bitcoins just to earn profit in terms of money. Now I'm collecting bitcoins by writing posts on cryptotalk for which I'm getting bitcoins. I'm storing those bitcoins and then I'm trading those bitcoins to trade then to earn money from it. I guess a lots of people's are also following the same.

I use bitcoin mostly for trading. Most if my bitcoin come from bitcointalk and steemit but i have put some funds in bitcoin when the price was around 5000. I collect a fair amount of bitcoin and hold it until its price goes up and i can trade it.

468x60-3.png

Hy guys I hope You will be fine . In this Question the why is btc is important then other countries . Because btc is best currencey . Then other . I hope i will be working on this site i hope i will be become good earner on this.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

I use bitcoin by converting this into Fiat money because this is the one of the way here in my country to spend bitcoin.  We can only use bitcoin here by just paying electricity bill and also internet bill. 

I use my bitcoin to invest in other platforms I have about 3 websites that I'm working with them, they are reliable they are not paying much but I am Okey with what I benefit from them by investing little that I have. 

I use Bitcoin to buy what ever I want in my locality, there are many people in my location accepting bitcoin and litcoin as a payment, sometimes I invest it online. 

I use bitcoin to invest since it grows. And also to meet expenses, i exchange bitcoins. This digital currency is a rescuer for me. 

Bitcoin is like money but only will be used on the internet, and right now there are not many companies who accept it as a payment method, but yes is accepted in all website exchange market trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

i don't use my bitcoin in anything. all my earnings here and in trading,i used only for trading again,i invest and make money out of it. i prefer to use fiat cash when buying.

Now I am using bitcoin in trading and buying other coin sense it has a good value so I store some of my money with bitcoin and also to transfer some money to bank and other payment method.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

For me i use bitcoin just for trading and even if i want to get money i send usdt to the people that give money bitcoin is not for me to deal with and i prefer all kind of coins to trade in but coin because it need alot of amount that i don't have...

in my daily life, part of my bitcoin is converted to fiat for living and the rest is for a bigger purpose, perhaps three years.

I usually convert my bitcoin to Ethereum. Then send it to my wallet before withdrawing. I have never bought anything with bitcoin or any other altcoin before.

Some outlets accept Bitcoin payments. Therefore, Bitcoin can serve as an alternative to cash and payment cards. Some uses include donations, gambling, booking hotels, buying precious metals as well as electronics.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:33 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well i used my bitcoin for my daily expenses, i convert it to fiat currency since I don't know what stores in my country are accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. So far i am searching for stores where i can spend my bitcoin.

Yes you are right I am agreed  with you but I just used by bitcoin is trading to get more profits so far I am searching for stores where I can spend my bitcoin. 

Umm It defers from person to person. Some use it as a source of income, some for pocket source, some for full time, so on. For me I use it for buying digital goods. I am a gamer so I need google play gift cards for buying game items. So cyrptos suck as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, dash and doge are really helpful for buying Giftcards. 

Bitcoin can be used to -

Buy foods, from the store as many of the stores accept bitcoin as a payment option.

You can sell bitcoin when the price increase and earn profits and then transfer it into cash and you can pay your home rents ,or you can even pay for your schools or college fees .as many colleges doesn't accept bitcoin.

You can pay at gas or fuel stations with bitcoin and you can also buy giftcards from bitcoin and other things.

Well since I am someone with not a lot of bitcoin, the only thing I am doing right now is working for it and holding it. Nothing more nothing less. I need about 100k$ and that will be enough money for me, and I can easily retire. I dont want millions of dollars for no reasons. I have nothing to with that kind of money. 

Bitcoin has some various use cases. You can spend it just like a real money to buy things or pay for services. You can treat it like a stock share because investing in it can bring you profit. You can use bitcoin as a coin in trading pairs and trade other coins against it or trade it against others. You can send it to other wallets or receive it. You can mine it to have another source of income. You can convert your bitcoin to any other cryptocurrency. These are use cases of bitcoin and you can get benefit from all of them.

Bitcoin can invest in trade and they similar like real money.. so I prefer my bitcoin to get invested on earning purpose..

in my country it is still not possible to use bitcoin to pay for water, to pay for electricity, to pay for documents and to pay for TV. But it is possible to buy mobile phone refills, and that is what I do. I use bitcoin to buy mobile refills

To be honest, I don’t use bitcoin for my expenses , I  use it to deposit in investments website or something like this but I don’t use it as a way of paying my expenses