Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

Perhaps someone will be interested to see the Litecoin price forecast for November from Currency.com analyst:

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

This is not about check any video, I depends on the analyses you carry out yourselves, a coin at $59 recently, how can it worth $1000. Even if it will reach $1000, it will really take time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You have already seen how it can work at BTC. But since the price of the Litecoin depends on Bitcoin, the Bitcoin would have to rise in order to catapult the Litecoin upwards.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

I don't really know why people expect the price so high. So from your videos the price is shown around $100. If going to $1,000 that is impossible to taking a year to get that price. We must know the Litecoin price already weight, many people already have it and maybe just holding it. So $100 to $1,000 is 10 times. Only token can jumping the price 10 times, i never see coin can jump 10 times. So please don't speculate.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

No, if it is a very high prediction, and the currency does not have much impact either, so I would think it does not, although as we know cryptocurrencies are very variable, so if you can do it but it is a very high value.

• +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:16 AM, miskyming said:

Seems this is impossible to reach $1000 litecoin price, but I believe in miracles of cryptos.. I guess if this year is bullish market then we can see that the highest price of litecoin.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

we will support you 

On 1/2/2020 at 3:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

okaayokaay

• -5 1

Litecoin is a good and potential coin that can yield huge profits. I can also agree with you that Litecoin will reach that amount because of the proof you have provided. 

On 1/2/2020 at 10:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I’m not really sure about this analysis the LTC will reach 1k, I won’t really bet that much on it. But who knows, anything is possible in crypto.

• -1 1

Litecoin is gem of a coin. The transactions are always so smooth, fast and cheap. i love litecoin. Litecoin truly is the silver if btc is gold. However, it doesn't reflect in the price. Ltc at the very least, should be near 250$. and probably would have been there, but the appearance of Eth changed everything. 

• +1 2

Hey mate, thanks for your video about litecoin prediction but I not trust youtube video review coin because most of the prediction are wrong. I was holding 4 litecoin to my wallet hopping litecoin price will reach atleast 100 usd but I was wrong, that's why don't believe review video in youtube. Research yourself than buy any coin to my all forum member.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It makes me sad to see how some people believe anything without proper search and investigation. Why should Litecoin suddenly rise from $70 to $1000 when there is no reason to justify such a big jump? Just because you have watched a video, that doesn't mean you have to act according to it. I usually take this kind of news with a grain of salt. Big rises usually happen due to some noticeable events such as introduction of new forks, new projects, adopting a coin by a famous company and things like that. Without attracting enough attention, there is no big price hike. Coins will not rise by themselves!

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It never had this potential and it is just 10% of this price right now, a month before the year ends, so Litecoin would require to rise 900% in just a month to reach this price. The facts are that most altcoins don't have big interest from investors for all the year and they only try to trick them into thinking they are good investors, pumping, then dumping and making nothing good as digital assets.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

At first, I was very confident in litecoin. But for some reason nowadays I do not trust too much, but my hope is rising. And I also do not watch youtube videos much, I usually look at technical analysis myself.

This was an excaggeration as Litecoin is not even at $100 right now and I wouldn't expect to start rising for no reason. It is an altcoin that I haven't studied too much, it was a fork of Bitcoin and I don't read many developments about ltc so I wouldn't consider it more.

• +2 1

I think it will constantly increase because this coin has a big potential to increase besides ethereum, dash, monero, bnb, and other coins. With a big community that still supports these projects, that coin can improve at the right time.

Litecoin was probably the worst of the top altcoins to invest this year. It did nothing and only rise a little and back down again without anyone being interested in this coin. Paypal saved Litecoin from the worse and even that didn't help as much as it should have.

• +2 1

Yeah of course litcoin have a greater future and meany investors like to invest on the coin, but to be honest to spike the truth litecoin will not rich 1000 US dollar not only in 2020 also for meany years, the price at this moment is about 80$ and its 920$ deference from your prediction.

It was an extreme prediction that didn't have a foundation to stand. Litecoin on the previous altcoin crazy bull run reached $400 and now it will reach $1000? There was no shot for it to happen. 

• +3 1

Litecoin has not been on the rise for a long time. It has a certain line. It does not rise much. I do not know what will happen in the future.

Litecoin should be happy to hit $100 as the price expectation of $1000 is too much. It won't go there, there will be whales waiting to dump at lower and Litecoin does not have the appeal it did in 2017. It is not considered a top cryptocurrency anymore and it is being abandoned.

• +2 1

Yes, a lot of currencies are now at the bottom and have gone down more than their price in 2017, including Litecoin, all currencies now have the opportunity to double their price, especially strong classic currencies.

It is good ideas in this video but Litecoin wasn't going to reach $1000. It was very difficult and Litecoin only made it to 10% of your prediction so we can easily say that it was very optimistic and probably out of the box thinking that failed. Litecoin can't reach this high in my opinion.

• +1 2

There was no way Litecoin would reach 1000 dollars price, it is something too much to say and looking at how it has performed it was even worse than the minimu expected from this coin that perhaps won't have a chance to reach an all time high again.

21 hours ago, setifien said:

If there is a coin that has a growth potential to reach 1000 usd, then it would be eth; because I think it's more qualified than ltc and its project is mainly applicable in every financial field.

LTC can reach max 500 usd, I guess

@setifien..I don't think LTC will reach $1,000 very soon.  Because LTC is a low quality coin.  Its price will not pump so much but it remains to be seen whether its price will reach there in the future.  However, if the price is the highest pump, then it can be $ 200.  However, there are many investors and traders of this coin