Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@setifien..I don't think LTC will reach $1,000 very soon.  Because LTC is a low quality coin.  Its price will not pump so much but it remains to be seen whether its price will reach there in the future.  However, if the price is the highest pump, then it can be $ 200.  However, there are many investors and traders of this coin

I disagree with you when you say ltc is low quality coin; I think it's a very good cryptocurrency with high potential, less influenced when the downtrend takes place in the market; it's listed in the top exchanges and many platform use it, it's without any doubt a high quality coin

• +2 1

On 12/4/2020 at 5:36 PM, Cleaner said:

@setifien..I don't think LTC will reach $1,000 very soon.  Because LTC is a low quality coin.  Its price will not pump so much but it remains to be seen whether its price will reach there in the future.  However, if the price is the highest pump, then it can be $ 200.  However, there are many investors and traders of this coin

@Cleanerand @setifienwell I won't argue with you guys that ltc isn't a low quality coin, but just look at it from these point, BTC stated lower than the current price of LTC, but today it's the most valueble cryptocurrency, therefore I believe even LTC will surely get and even exceed the $1000 mark, it just a matter of time 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Froshk said:

therefore I believe even LTC will surely get and even exceed the $1000 mark, it just a matter of time 

@Froshk..How can you be so sure that the price of LTC will exceed $1000?  LTC is the lowest priced currency among cryptocurrencies.  However, we have seen that as the price of Bitcoin increases, so does its price.  However, LTC does not pump and dump too much.  But now that BTC is pumping, all the coins are being pumped.  But I never imagined that LTC would cross $1000.  However, it can pass, but it is a matter of time

• +1 1

To spike the truth its will not rich 1000 us dollar on this year, i mean not at list in the next five years, don't get me wrong i like litcoin so much it have easy transactions from wallets to wallets but the price from 80$ to 1000$. its hard.

• +1 1

In in my opinion the LTC has potential to reach $1,000 goal but but it take too much years but if the ltc team wantto upgrade ltc to ltc 2.0 so hope we see the good value in the next some years hipe it will doing good to see the future of ltc in next some years 

Nothing like that can be happened for litecoin to reach $1000 this year because its currentry price is about $10 I think, so in order to reach $1000 it must rise more than 700% within this month which is impossible.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For Litecoin to have such a disproportionate rise right now, the market simply has to have a very good reason to aim to buy Litecoin in a very crazy way, which I find difficult.

• +3 1

This year Litecoin continues to rise, but I don't think it will reach $ 1000, because currently the Litecoin price is still below $ 100, it might take a few more years for Litecoin to reach that target. Currently Litecoin is one of the potential coins which has low transaction fees and no transaction limits.

• +1 2

If this were true that the litecoin will arrive at the price that you tell us, I would be a very very happy person because I can assure you that I have a good amount of this cryptocurrency saved but personally I do not think that it will reach such a letter at the Value that indicates that the partner but well hope is the last thing you lose
A big greeting to the whole community

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think you are very optimistic about the future of Litecoin !! Do you really expect Litecoin to reach 1000$ ?? !! I do not know, but I doubt it !! Although I like Litecoin, which is one of the oldest currencies after Bitcoin, it has a very good rank in the market and has many important features, but I do not expect it to reach these numbers at the moment.
The highest price that Litecoin reached at all times ATH was about 375$ , I don't think it can exceed this number except in one case if Bitcoin reaches 100,000$.

• +1 1

Litecoin has a potential value of reaching such highs but attaining that value this year is bear impossible. The only reason why Litecoin can have such high value is because it has features that Bitcoin currently lacks and this makes it the silver to bitcoins gold so it's value reaching $1000 shouldn't be a big deal

• +1 1

I would say, believe me, Bitcoin will be worth more than what you think because you have more Litcoin than you thought. It was a mistake, that's why don't believe the video reviews on YouTube.  Research yourself rather than buying any currency from all my forum members.

• +1 1

Litcoin is good in volume but not in price in this year ,gone down to 40$ and then start pumping again to produce and give a good way of earning . Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 12/9/2020 at 4:30 PM, joemcgwa said:

Nothing like that can be happened for litecoin to reach $1000 this year because its currentry price is about $10 I think, so in order to reach $1000 it must rise more than 700% within this month which is impossible.

Why do you think that lite coin couldn't reach that price within this year? Don't you know cryptocurrencies is unpredictable and they are eligible to do wonders within a week only!

I didn't agree with his analysis 100% the only coin i am highly optimistic to reach $1000 by quater of next year is ethereum not lietcoin ,litecoin is still behind ethereum though litecoin run on bitcoin blockchain that makes it to increase higher corresponds to bitcoin the amazing thing about litecoin was that in the past three month the price is less than $50 but now is over $100 and we are almost to the end of this year what will you expect the price may be by next year? 

What you are saying is not correct because litecoin could not hit $ 1000. I can say this for sure because now it is December which is the last month of 2020. At the current rate, the current price of litecoin is $80

Unfortunately, YouTube creates videos to make money for your audience. Okay, watch youtube videos and youtube videos to find information; But mostly it happens at random prices. I'm not saying that the light currency will reach this price, I think that if bitcoin really works, another big currency will be launched. A technical analysis of accessories and resistors is required to determine the price.

Litecoin definitely has some wonderful prospects. It will definitely keep rising in future. But we can't go by some youtuber's analysis that is obviously biased. These guys tell people what they want to hear and not what the truth really is.

• +4 1

well I dont need to agitate you yet its absolutely impossible and I mean no chance that litecoin could arrive at 1000$ at all not this year not the following year, if there is a coin that may arrive at 1000$ its ETH

For 2020 the Litecoin price did not reach the target $ 1000 or the prediction you shared was wrong. I think that if Bitcoin price continues to rise in 2021, there's a good chance that Litecoin's $ 1000 price has some potential. But this is not a prediction from me, but a personal opinion. If the Bitcoin price goes down this year, then the Litecoin price will definitely go down too.

• +1 1

there is no deny of the coin to touch any height at any time as the rate and the price of the coin is on the basis of the demand and the demand is not too much of the litecoin at least right now.

it's very difficult to reach the previous price with x15 within one year,we must think rationally, because hoping more will make us experience a greater loss.😊

I am not sure that Litecoin will reach the price of $1000 this year, but in the long run it is very possible that Litecoin will reach the price of $1000, we must think rationally, because hoping more will make us experience a greater loss

Although the predictions of $1000 litecoin for the year 2020 was a bit too ambiguous to me, perhaps we might see these predictions come to paste in two to three years timing

Edited by chambers