Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

Edited by Grandmaster
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • -3 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Unfortunately youtubers make videos to earn audience and therefore to earn for thereselves, well i do watch youtube videos to get some info and news , but most of the time they exagerate with absurd price predictions. I am not saying that litecoin could not reach that price , just think that as soon as bitcoin really starts bull run then other major coins will follow. Then i prefer using tecnical analysis for for supports and resistance to have an idea where price can go.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Yes, a lot of currencies are now at the bottom and have gone down more than their price in 2017, including Litecoin, all currencies now have the opportunity to double their price, especially strong classic currencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Thanks for dropping by on my channel please subscribe on my channel as I will be bringing you a lot of new and updates on the best coins to invest now, remember halving is just around the corner this is the best time to picj the best coin and Litecoin is one of them

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Litecoin is currently at just about $40, so the market would have to go completely haywire for it to hit $1000.  While I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it happening, I'd say the chances are slim that it will.  And it won't do it on its own merits, either.  Bitcoin would have to go through the roof as well, and I'd much rather own bitcoin than something like ltc.  It's a good coin but not a great investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Seems this is impossible to reach $1000 litecoin price, but I believe in miracles of cryptos.. I guess if this year is bullish market then we can see that the highest price of litecoin.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really like Litecoin, but I think $1000 is too much for it. But I do not get angry if you will have the right 😂

Edited by mnixxo

1 hour ago, mnixxo said:

I really like Litecoin, but I think $1000 is too much for it. But I do not get angry if you will have the right 😂

Everything depends from the Bitcoin, as Litecoin (beside halvings) is usually more or less mirroring the BTC trends

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 4:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

And why is that on your video you refer to your old videos and they don't exist on your channel? And the fact you have 9 subscribers makes me think that this is originally not your video.

Looks like you stole a video from Rockstar rating and just put it on your channel:

Edited by rekter
changed font size
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, caklonte said:

Although it is difficult, but in my opinion there is nothing impossible in this world, including cryptocurrency. But if it reaches a price of that size it will take much more time. Even the bitcoin took years to reach prices until now. So still recommend others to buy and hold litecoin so that pumo later on.

Here is the latest update on Litecoin Litecoin Mimble Wimble Implementation Used to Upgrade the Privacy and Security, with this update the price could double in just a few months I agree that Litecoin will not reach that price in just a short period of time, but it will

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/9545/litecoin-mimble-wimble-implementation-david-burkett-shares-plan-for-january-2020/

• +2 2

Thanks for all the information you provide in the video, everything that helps spread the cryptocurrencies has to be launched.

We are in a year of predictions , as well as although quite high, everyone proposes and desires the best in growth for their favorite currencies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Litecoin was second coin which appear in market and in start there was too many expections from this but sadly devs not done enough development for this and this projects never reach its goal now still many have some good expections but I am not positive about this may be this could touch some good target but its not going  to happen in very short term can take some long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

well i dont want to upset you but there is no way and i mean no way that litecoin could reach 1000$ at all not this year not the next year, if there is a coin that might reach 1000$ its ETH.

• +1 1

I do not think about this thing that in this year litecoin will reach to 1000 $ because now the litecoin is not good but the in altcoin market the litecoin have good reputation so I think in next 2 years it will break this price.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 9:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

Litecoin is a copy of bitcoin. They should beat Ethereum first before going to $1000. Unless there is something big happen in its function or adoption. The founder has sold his share and what will happen now?

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

NimbleWimble is a privacy protocol originally made for bitcoin. This isn't something specific to litecoin and since there are other cryptocurrencies that exist which already offer privacy, I'm not sure how this feature alone will cause it to jump 20x its current price. Such large gains have never happened before to litecoin.

• +3 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

17 minutes ago, Kareemramzy said:

It will go up but 1000$ is to hard but litecoin is good coin and will reach 100$ in the next month

i think there are so many newbies in the forum that keep making posts bout insane goals for most coins as we saw a post that bitcoin will go to 500k now we see litecoin going to 1000$

All crypto have the opportunity to reach their respective ATH. But for LTC that can reach $ 1000, of course it can still be achieved, but not in the near future. Maybe in 2021 this will happen.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Ive been tracking the price of litecoin and dash for the past couple of days and i notice that they are trending right now. Their price against the dollar has been going up consistently this past couple of days. So its possible that litecoin can go up to 1k if it continues this trend.

• +1 2

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Litecoin has similar features like bitcoin. And also I have seen from last days it is rising same like bitcoin. Today price of ltc is 50 dollars. But it is difficult to estimate that it would rise 2000% in 2020 on the basis of analysis. It is big target. May it rise upto $200. Because big investors do not allow it to rise too much.

• +3 2

On 1/2/2020 at 2:36 PM, tarekmoin said:

Great video dear friend, yes litecoin have a great potential to reach 1000 usd in the end of the year 2020. Now time to buy this coin and hold it end of this year.

I think litecoin needs some more years to reach that big amount. Today litecoin is just $42. But l reaching $1000 is way big target and it is not possible this year. Most of the YouTubers make video for personal benefit and i think that is one of those. Litecoin needs some time to reach that amount.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Litecoin won't even hit 100$ ever again. It is almost useless and it's whole purpose was to make one guy really rich and nothing more. I don't even understand why people keep buying this. I guess they deserve to lose money to Bitconnect and other scams as well.

On 1/13/2020 at 3:33 PM, fila said:

Litecoin has an all time high of less then 400 dollars, i do not agree that litecoin has potential to get to 1000$ this year. If this was to happen then Bitcoin would likely also need to be at the double of it's all time high and likewise for most of the other coins as well as most are pegged against Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes on a run it will drag most of the alt coin market along and vice versa. Some alt coins simply train off quicker then others. Litecoin will see a nice growth in 2020 I certainly agree on that but it will not be reaching the 1000$ level.

It's more likely for altcoins like Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Ethereum touch $1000 this year than litecoin or virtually any other coin that is sitting at $60 right now.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉