Bitcoin value is high - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEMIGOD

Bitcoin value is high

Now its not too high .. the price now is drop and its a great chance to buy bitcoin now ! because I think it will pump up to 10,000 again in the next few days 

Bitcoin is also the most commonly used crypto. People want to invest more Bitcoin money. This is why Bitcoin's value is so high. The value of Bitcoin is very high for many reasons. Bitcoin is an old cryptocurrency

Everyone knows bitcoin journey starting to present time not easy, when starting bitcoin no one interested in this coin but survive 10 years, now bitcoin is brand ambassador for crypto currency, no one imagin without bitcoin in crypto, now so many big companies wants to adopt bitcoin for transaction, I think in 10 years later so many countries and companies totally except bitcoin and bitcoim prices I think around 25000$ dollars.

I think Bitcoin prices are the best of all cryptocurrencies on the market. Respect for bitcoin is increasing according to its requirements. And the price of bitcoin is very high, so it has taken a strong and secure position in the market and many people are attracted to it. And it is very popular. Is Bitcoin slowly starting to understand everyone. Thanks

On 3/5/2020 at 5:18 PM, Nuao1234 said:

I think Bitcoin is the highest price in any market. I think Bitcoin is easy to use. And investing can make a lot of money.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I think that I have learned a lot from this that I did not know before.

this is very good news for us. we expect Bitcoins if it is true people will get energy to work crypto world.  

Yes, the value of bitcoin is definitely high, I can say for sure and confirm this. Bitcoin is in the first place and it is also the dominant currency, bitcoin is always trusted and hoped much.

The people trust with Bitcoin is the thing behind the high price of Bitcoin and popularity. It has benefited every people who knows how to get profit from it and had many teenager millionaire so it is trusted must coin.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/7/2020 at 8:12 AM, Rajput said:

Yess bitcoin value is hight because it's price rise day by day daily or it's user increases also  in Future it's price will be rise or investers take great profit or benefit

It is good that you have a positive expectation. But I think differently. The price is decreasing every day and in my opinion I do not see the prospect of raising it yet. I think bitcoin will soon be in the $ 3000-4000 range. The downtrend will continue for a long time

I agree with you about this, but we must not forget that the demand for bitcoin is much greater than the existing amounts, as there are about 21 million bitcoins and the demand is more than 45 million. Here the problem lies and we hope to add the number and the price will rise more and more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just caught today's spike in time. Now I just hope it drops enough again, and then goes up again 😉

It is interesting indeed to see how closely, in these times without much direction, the altcoins follow the Bitcoin price!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Bitcoin value is high and it will continue to be high due to the investors and other people that want to invest in bitcoin, this make it more expensive

Considering the past prices of Bitcoin the present price of it is very low if you want to invest in 1 Bitcoin then you need to pay a huge amount but then also there can be a way of earning a good amount of profit from it by investing a small amount in it.

Of course I don't see any coin which has really captured the attention of so many people than what the Bitcoin has some, even though some coins are more worthed than it, but they are not really that popular and so they remain relatively not known.

All classic currencies that have a correlation with Bitcoin price fluctuations and fluctuations makes this always follow him and there is no room to say that it is possible to be surpassed by another currency that is difficult that as long as its price is estimated by a rise or fall of BTC

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If bitcoin fell now, although it was at a high limit, in the sale area in one day it fell 70% which showed us that it can actually move in a short time, so daily technical analysis must be done and the  signals in the charts to specify the behavior of the price.

Sincerely still we have not the real price of Bitcoin, because if we compare the actual price to the price of 2017 is very lower, so I think the real value of Bitcoin we will know it when they will regularize it and will take his fix price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin currency has the most high price in the cryptocurrency market and frankly, all alternative currencies are linked to the Bitcoin currency market. When the price of bitcoin coin rises, the prices of most currencies rise, and when the price goes down, the currency rates decrease and the bitcoin currency is the best and the currency that has great popularity

Bitcoin has become so powerful now and in the next 5-10 years, I think each Bitcoin's price will be more than the 6 digit figures. I still believe that price of Bitcoin will get skyrocketed even by the end of 2020 because halving event has been just concluded for it. 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:17 PM, DEMIGOD said:

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. Its value is undoubtedly high.

Sure bitcoin continues to demonstrate that it is the king of the crypto market by acquiring high value and in my opinion I think it will continue being on top and rising in value.

• +2 1

Yes friend, bitcoin price is high and i think it may grow to $15,000 in this year. At he end of the year many investors will sell some of their bitcoins for the Christmass holiday and i believe this will help the price to grow.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin is the main controller in the prices of all alternative currencies and any movement of it strongly affects all currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/4/2020 at 4:42 PM, Ripolok said:

Bitcoin is the main coin in Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the king of Crypto.  The price of Bitcoin will definitely go up even though the price has gone down very deep, that's for sure.  but what we cannot predict is the time when the price of Bitcoin will rise, because the fluctuating value of Cryptocurrency makes the price of Bitcoin difficult to guess.

Bitcoin is a leader in the user-based cryptocurrency market. Many people are interested in investing in it. in a very short time. Bitcoin is really very high and currently the value of Bitcoin is increasing based on the popularity of users

Certainly, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for 10 years now, and it has gained investors confidence as the volume of bitcoin exchange in the crypto market is hundreds of billions of dollars and I think that the price of bitcoin is likely to increase in the coming months significantly