Bitcoin value is high - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEMIGOD

Bitcoin value is high

17 hours ago, Jungle4 said:

Its value is high, but the true value of bitcoin has not yet reached. There are still too few people who know about bitcoin, much less invest in it. So we are waiting for a new bull run, which is likely to show the true value of bitcoin.

Yes, that's what we want. That bull run will come. And now, we are already experiencing bullish events that can be considered as part of bull run event. Lets hope that it will happen very soon.

41 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Yes, that's what we want. That bull run will come. And now, we are already experiencing bullish events that can be considered as part of bull run event. Lets hope that it will happen very soon.

Bitcoin is starting to gain momentum. Soon we will see the long-awaited bull run. It wasn't too long to wait. Buy bitcoin, fools😉

Just now, Jungle4 said:

Bitcoin is starting to gain momentum. Soon we will see the long-awaited bull run. It wasn't too long to wait. Buy bitcoin, fools😉

Yes, we are expecting that to happen soon. And that's the good opportunity to sell your coins because you can gain a more higher profit in that time.

maybe prices will continue to grow as time goes by, although there may also be corrections every year and I think correction make the coin "healthy"

Yes you are right, all coins are better positioned towards Bitcoin quality, Bitcoin is far ahead because the popularity of Bitcoin is high, and Bitcoin is used by many people, and Bitcoin has the highest volume and total supply, Because of this, the value is very high.

Yes, because people continue to support and purchase it, because it knows that it is the solution to get rid of banking centralization and government monitoring of the world. That is the reason.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:17 AM, DEMIGOD said:

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. Its value is undoubtedly high.

the value of bitcoin is this high because there is constant demand for it in the market and more people around the world want to buy it and invests in it.

15 hours ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

Bitcoin as number one coin in crypto currency it's not surprising as it rises due to extremely increase in demands of Bitcoin

yeah coupled with the difficulty that is increasing day by day I think the price will increase especially if there is a bubble again.

Yes you are right, in the near days I'm expecting more than the current price, it is good so far and I suggest people who wants to sell then to prepare themselves because a bull run is coming and in my opinion I think it is going to be huge than any time before 

On 1/2/2020 at 3:02 AM, DEMIGOD said:

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. Its value is undoubtedly high.

Within the first week of 2020 bitcoin price increased rapidly. It is growing with good pace. Current price of bitcoin $8500. I am sure that by the end of 2020 it will reach to $15000. Bitcoin is valuable and holding it today is good option.

Bitcoin is the most valuable coin, its largest value among all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the king's currency. I still believe in bitcoin.

yeah the price of bitcoin as compare to other coins is high and good. it's price is good enough for it's users. the price of bitcoin also depend on the market. bitoin value is high in the sense that it have high prices in market demand.

Bitcoin is a degital currency of degital market and one of the one from cryptocurrencies. It is old currency of crypto world. It value increase day by day. Now a days itr rate $13200 and just in 3 month reached $ 17300. Now it become a popular currency in degital market

It is and still the father of all coins and it continues to be valuable at the present era. Where in most coins are going out now but still depends on the value of the bitcoin itself in the market.

okay bitcoin price is high but not the highest the highest ia coming soon keep calm and watch.

I always say that bitcoin is a dangerous coin i hope not.

All the best....

Yes the price now is still high, maybe some people also can't buy Bitcoin. But because i am really believe in Bitcoin i will keep buy some Bitcoin every month. So that will effect to my portfolio and going grow time to time.

I think the prices Bitcoin will going up time to time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

yes you are right that bitcoin price is very high because many of the big whales of crypto are manipulating the market and they wanted bitcoin to dump more a d than they can buy at low price a d can sell in profit.

Still Bitcoin value is down because this is the market where we see that the BTC will make a high in short time and it will give you high profit than the other businesses because this business is the king of the online businesses an peoples will make huge amount of money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes i agry with that.in this time bitcoin values is very good.and it's increase day bu day.because of bitcoin demand. bitcoin is a mudiam for exchangeing business. also bitcoin pest history was very profitable. 

There is no doubt that the formation of a lot of currencies is controlled by Takween, if not all, because when it goes down, the currencies drop together with it, and when it goes up, all currencies go up in glory.

Bitcoin rises yes this is just the beginning Bitcoin can rise higher but it must be remembered that Bitcoin can also plunge freely into the uniqueness of fluctuating Bitcoin. While in the trend Bitcoin is peaking at the movement of Bitcoin prices in the market is also very busy.  Supply and demand went well as a signal Bitcoin has been accepted by the public (although there are still pros and cons)

On 1/2/2020 at 2:17 AM, DEMIGOD said:

there is some real fact is that still btc is reachable price because after one or two years it's price can pump to 30000$ as I am not one expects most of experts also said this. 

Yes, Takween is the wisdom in all currencies, in my opinion, and I expect a drop in the price soon, and then a huge rise in the price of bitcoin in the coming months.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:47 PM, juttmani said:

Yes it is high and I think so it will remain high and never will touch the ground because most of the people are depending on it.

Your opinion is good and I am very happy to hear the news that bitcoin has a higher value because that is what everyone expects.

Of course, if your thoughts are true, then bitcoin will never touch the ground even though most people still depend on it because it is needed.