Bitcoin value is high - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEMIGOD

Bitcoin value is high

Bitcoins value is measured by the effect it has in the world, the adoption levels, the acceptance and the wide community which we are also a small part. If we keep helping people, promoting Bitcoin, learning and explaining then Bitcoins value is rising. We all do our part in this.

I personally don't like the fact that Bitcoin market capitalization in the whole Crypto market is over 62%. I wish some attention can be given to other Crypto projects such as Bitcore and XRP.

This huge capitalization shows it's high acceptance by the Crypto Community and causes it's high price volatility

The higher Bitcoin adoption gets the better for the value of the coin. It has fixed supply at 21 million coins and this means the more demand the better the price will be, as inflation is really low and will be even lower after more halvings.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the most expensive among digital currencies and it is the most popular among digital currencies and its price is constantly increasing, as its price recently reached 19 thousand dollars and I expect it to continue to rise to exceed 20 thousand dollars at the end of this year.

I am think that the value is very higher and it will be higher for years. I am optimistic for Bitcoin that the best is yet to come and investing in this asset is the best decision we can taken for the next ten or perhaps twenty years. I am think it is like buying Amazon stock in the 90s that will keep rising as adoption will increasing.

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the king of cryptocurrencies, the flagship and the one that moves the cryptocurrency market as the altcoins always follow, but it will be even better and reach higher in the future as the value of it is today only understood by everyone.

• +2 1

Of course the market value of Bitcoin is much higher.  Because Bitcoin is a very old crypto currency.  And this cryptocurrency is called the mother of all cryptocurrencies.  And there is a lot of demand in this cryptocurrency market.  And the number of users of this cryptocurrency is constantly increasing and the number of new members is becoming more and more interested in using Bitcoin.  As a result, the market value of Bitcoin is much higher.

Of course there is no doubt that Bitcoin is a leader in all aspects, from high prices, to significant increases and can affect other altcoins. I think from the start, bitcoin has always been the leader in the crypto market, so it's no wonder that bitcoin is considered the king of crypto.

• +1 1

Yes, Bitcoin is the undisputed queen of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin was and still is at the top of cryptocurrencies in everything, Bitcoin is number one in popularity, high confidence, price and everything I do not think that there is another currency that can compete with Bitcoin despite the presence of a lot of good currencies in the market which It has great features like ETH, XRP, and TRX.

I guess today may be the day of destiny for bitcoin. Finally, $19.5K resistance level was broken a few days ago and this morning, bitcoin experienced buying orders of $19800 and even $19900! It is only $100 short of hitting the target! Despite bitcoin reaching its peak value, Ethereum is below $600 and this is weird because these two were often moving with each other. I anticipate that bitcoin will remain in $18K - $20K price range until the end of the year but I'm not sure when the next dump will happen.

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 3:56 PM, Fixfin said:

It will be higher because the real value is not yet realized, but it will be as long as adoption keeps happening and we see more banks and institutions buying Bitcoin and all traders as we see keep buying the dips for one year now, so the expectance for Bitcoin is to rise and leave behind the current prices.

Yes just as you have proclaimed, the price of bitcoin is now higher than @Brushless4500KVpresented and I believe their are positive possibilities of the price going even higher 

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 4:17 AM, DEMIGOD said:

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. Its value is undoubtedly high.

That's why Bitcoin is called the king of crypto, the cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies that depend on the price of bitcoin. The highest bitcoin price in history occurred at the end of 2016, and currently the price of bitcoin is heading to its highest point in history and will break previous records.

• +3 1

Yes you are right my dear friend

Bitcoin value is really high from the other currency... Because in this year they break the record of 2017 and reach at top so now a time it's current value is 22k dollar and hope so it's more value increase and end of this year they touch the 25k dollar 💵... The reason of increase bitcoin value is due to it's popularity and many investors prefer them...

18 hours ago, Froshk said:

Yes just as you have proclaimed, the price of bitcoin is now higher than @Brushless4500KVpresented and I believe their are positive possibilities of the price going even higher 

Thanks for acknowledging. I have been in the market for years and there are times that are compared with early events, so I can safely assume sometimes the direction the price will take. For me there was no way it wouldn't go above $20k and higher.

Yess you are right. Bitcoin are in a uptrend for a month. It does broke all his previous records and tries to reach its new record. As of now its worth around 38000$ and many believes that it will reach 50000$ mark soon.

Read that JP Morgan's prediction for bitcoin is 146K USD for single bitcoin. Can this be real. They already predict right that it will be 40k, so I'm thinking this can happen. Has anyone think that this can be possible I honestly dont know what to say about this. Every coin is following bitcoin on price and this is good for those who dont hold or have bitcoin.