Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

Fluent English speakers have advantage when it comes to forums as they have enough knowledge to provide more clearly and constructive post. For non English-speaking people, we making our best to deliver the content as clearly as possible. 

It will not be wrong so say that CRYPTOTALK is giving us triple opportunities for free and these three are, first is free earning with just posting 30 post daily to earn 30k satoshi, secondly the learning of trading and investment procedures for different platform and thirdly is that we are also learn english skills especially writing and also understand the main point by reading the posts of people

Well, this is true mate but we can understand some of the members here that they are not good at english very well, we need to read their point if this is appropriate to the topic or not.

Yes, im used Cryptotalk to learning about crypto and to improve my english skills. Yeah i know my grammar its not too good but im keep learning in this forum

For 14,000 posts in just 1 year? I think that's enough that you are learn in English.. your English is improving after that you made 14,000 posts I guess..  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Writing crypto really improves your english reading as well as writing you can compare yourself from past. Its a wonderful platform to share your views being up to date and explore knowledge.

Yes we know that the use of English in this forum, for this is what we are learning while writing, but know English. I am among those who are still confused about using English, but I want to learn to be better.

I admit at first experience in posting is bitcointalk, when I joined in a signature campaign my English grammar and vocabulary are not that much or not very complicated and sometimes wrong spelling, but as the time goes by, if there's a word I don't know then I will search it and use it, and I do it over and over until I learn more about English language. 

Crypto forum has very popularity. To do a post, first we have to know the english properly the we should make a Post. Without knowing english language, the post quality will be surely bad. So first english, then crypto forum.              

Writing 30 posts is not so much. In fact, our body will be able to cope with much more. The main thing is that there are no errors. 

Improvement in English is one out of many advantage of cryptotalk other than high payout. People are learning not just about crypto but also the language as there are many article to read and write. You can read and write article and learn English from basic to advance.

Yes of course our English skills also improve for working on this forum.We have make daily 30 post with English language.This things helps to more better skills in English

On 1/1/2020 at 3:53 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Cryptotalk talk is good for improving English. We can read and analyse each and every posts and learn basic grammar. We can have good knowledge and people can learn good things. English can be learnt by reading posts and writing posts as well.

English is not my country language and I really bad about it. I use google translate to make post and not every word has the same meaning with what I mean. I need hard work to create post in English, if you see bad/ wrong word in my post I really sorry about that.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

Yeah really, i have improved so much in writing and reading also. There are sayings that knowledge is power, and i am getting so much power from this forum in shape of knowledge and skills. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I believe that communication on the forum practices our knowledge of English. Since we communicate and learn many different words also different turns of speech.

I must learn English very well because I don't have any knowledge about this language. Using translation software in mobile phone really helping me to make post. The problem is in value, I'm newbie and some times I make post with out meaning, bad for me.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Yes you are right if we read and wright at the same rate we can easily learn the English language but writing is not improving the talking style of person .

if english is not you native language, read it and write it helps a lot. every day you will increase your skill while writing and reading. maybe hear that is the best thing to do

I usually thinking or search for the appropriate term for every post for better clarity. I avoid using dramatic notations that has no sense at all. 

Working here in cryptotalk is amazing. Because you can earn money just by posting,you can gain knowledge and also your English skills will be better than ever. So in my opinion, cryptotalk is a whole package and it can help us to be skilled in English.

Yes I agree with you this site give the opportunity to learn crypto earn satoshis and learn English also my early experience iam not good in English now everyday read so many comments and write comments so day by day I improve my grammar aslo in few days I really change my self and I want more good in English so especially say thanks to the site

On 1/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Weird lol. I only post 30 a day. If you want to improve your English, then you should take an English course. Typing here will not improve your English at all. There is a typo in your topic title, and that is confirmation you are not improving.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

it would be usefull.english is the most popular language in world and a lot people learning it in world and practicing always help people to improve their skills and  i believe the we have a good chance to increase our knowledge about English and crypto and also make money.

full agree with you mate. yes this forum is a perfect way to learn English besides earning money from cryptocurrency. and that's why i am struggling and trying hard to make posts as much as I can.