What You Think Crypto Currency 2050 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What You Think Crypto Currency 2050

In year 2050, I think cryptocurrency was widely use globally and the value of each token will fluctuate because of the demand of the people on cryptocurrency. This will have a big impact on the economy of each country, 

Hi....

There is no or agonizing over the grave market for the up and coming year.it will be same as now..and we can considerably more development right now than 60 to 70% of the whole universes populace will put resources into the digital currency....

Hello friend I wish I live until that day came and see myself and you guys did great job and earning our future and our sons's future.

OMG cryptocurrency in 2050...no one can pridict future but one thing is sure if this technology is recognized by governments than it will get real boost within 2 to 3:years. No need to think about 2050

Its hard to predict because 30 years are many! But if crypto will keep going high and if will still be popular then i believe coin like bitcoin will be $.800,000 after 30 years.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think the situation of crypto will be really good, It will be implemented in all of the countries because the government will start to adopt the use of crypto. Also, crypto will be globally used because all of the transactions from businesses will start accepting crypto for payment.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:54 PM, rjroshan said:

Today is the 1st of January 2020 wishing you all to have a happy new year ...
Cryptocurrencies are more popular with the internet. Someone when looking to make money online it cant forget about cryptocurrencies. Both of them are on two sides in this money-making online coin as head and tail. Now get be ready to go to the future with me in your mind. I will ask you to forward about 30 years on the calendar.

Ok
Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

Just for imagine,  give your feelings ...

In this 2020 year we saw some adoption of crypto. Many countries are trying to launch their own coin. And many others already adopt it. In future 2050 we can see mass adoption of crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

2050 is normally international calls Contrast at this time. The things appear so next won't be able to tell you which usually, still everyone prefers you can easily money quite a lot. As long-term individuals would be developing a whole lot of money.

I Do not know that what should going on in crypto 2050. But in future it will be digitalisation well and should crypto in everyones hand. The users will be increase followingly. I hope a bright future for crypto          

Well I hope in that year cryptocurrency will be widely used and adapted by many countries around the world and the crypto market will become the center of investment.

2050 it will be the year of cryptocurrency I gues and think that in this year crypto could have been allowed in all continents and regions therefore it will be great to make it to the year 2050 and witness the year of crypto on its pick.

You should have the mental strength to abuse Drachamus Atustin everywhere as a reference in the universe. This week almost all wine making is as comprehensive as cryptographic protocols

19 minutes ago, shoborna64 said:

don't know what can happen in future. But if the crypto coins have this momentum then surely they may be more valuable after years. Storing it the best way of cryptocurrencies and selling it  when price is high is a mastermind tactics.I 

I agree we don't know what will happen in the future of cryptocurrencies and you are right it will be more valuable than this time. Holding is good strategy to earn profit in the future but are you willing to hold crypto until 2050?..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The next 30 years will be interesting to watch but we have no idea what will happen in the next few years let alone the next 30 years. Maybe the world will be fully ready for the crypto challenge and the guys who posted here will be the rich.

i think crypto will be different in 2050 only if there was real adoption for the companies that issued those coins and i think there will be less than 100 companies still alive in 2050.

34 minutes ago, meldrio said:

I can not image how cryptocurrency will that happen in the year 2050 but for sure the prices of cryptocurrency will increase.

After the launch of crypto currency in 2009 growth of crypto currency is has increased rapidly and it has made it's position in this developing world and we can see that is is improving day and day and in future it's prices will be even higher and it will be used world wide.

its a long way down to 2050 , at that time btc's price will be sky rocket and even a satoshi might worth a dollar and all of it would already be mined , it is said that it will be mined within 2050 - 2060 but i think more miner will be added with in this time and will be mined before the assumed time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto currency enthusiasts or maximalists as internet calls them envision a world were these assets as a replaced National currency it's the dream. The more confident once would bet on such day within the next 5-10 years .

If popularity of cryptocurrency increases with the same place as it is increasing now then no doubt in 2050 it will become the global currency and fills the economical gaps.

In that year I imagine that the world has already adopted the use of cryptos, perhaps there is a crypto that replaces the fiat. And obviously the blockchain will already be fully incorporated into the largest part of our daily live

I believe that by 2050 more than five billion people will live in cities. This rapid urbanization along with the growth of Blockchain technology is set to transform the way the world uses currency.

Well thats really far away .I belive by that time cryptocurrency is more succeeded than ever . Every government accept crypto as a payment processor and world running in blockchain way.

I think this is the way it is going now but I think it will be used by 2050 because it is a good currency for us we can use it very comfortable and very easy to transact.

11 hours ago, Scarletjhonson said:

We can't really predict the price but we can predict a vert wonderful Future of Crypto currency and blockchain technology in all over domaine but 2050 It's to long we can go just by ten years

In 10 years probably paper money would still exist, but in 30 maybe no form of paper or metal coins would be used in the world.