How to find good project? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

How to find good project?

first thing you have to check if its a scam or not.

then you have to read the white paper and reed more feeds about the project and the potential of it

then you can decide to invest in it or not 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:05 PM, kamalnewaz said:

To get good project, users should be stay with crypto,crypto's all information they should know, and who are involved in trade, exchange, and who are investing, they should to keep pace with them.          

in attendance are several monitors which invest and report us the result is it paying or not

On 1/12/2020 at 2:05 PM, kamalnewaz said:

To get good project, users should be stay with crypto,crypto's all information they should know, and who are involved in trade, exchange, and who are investing, they should to keep pace with them.          

in attendance are several monitors which invest and report us the result is it paying or not

On 12/31/2019 at 11:07 AM, saddamali said:

Now we see Bitcoin dominance 70 ,which is very high so many Altcoin price huge down now.So how to find best project for longterm investment.

now btc dominance is 67% to 68% if somebody need to invest then first he needs to got some information about project such total supply, capitalization in market, project fame. 

Right now it's better to focus on existing coins except for new projects involving large companies. So far there has been no original and reasonably new idea.

There are many good project bit finding them is the most hardly to get,  i will suggest you not to invest in a platform until you find out what exactly are they doing with people money  

28 minutes ago, Usman Abdulmumin said:

There are many good project bit finding them is the most hardly to get,  i will suggest you not to invest in a platform until you find out what exactly are they doing with people money  

How will you know what they are doing with people's money? Meanwhile, they are asking money to fund the project. Please talk with me.

Frist search in the price change in last year ,then search in the project of coin and join social media of the coin , last when you do your search and get good result you can invest in this coin.

Hello my friend, The best project you are doing in the field of cryptocurrency is the cloud mining project on reliable sites, which is long-term, starting from one to five years and is profitable

find good project at this moment is not so easy.try to get experts ratings,project white paper,road map for the investing in.i don't prefer for investing at this position because may the project fail and you will make loss in the current market

Now we see Bitcoin dominance 70 ,which is very high so many Altcoin price huge down now.So how to find best project for longterm investment.

Finding good project is not difficult as it was before. There is now awareness everywhere about crypto currencies project. You can just search a keyword on google or youtube you will find details of every project.

By seeing a good price then people can trust and also can select the project they are happy for and can  earn money from this crypto currency site. 

Me I'm finding good projects in coingecno and cryptotalk, but although in cryptotalk some of users are posting scam projects, but admin always delete those scam 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/29/2020 at 2:28 AM, steve197 said:

first thing you have to check if its a scam or not.

then you have to read the white paper and reed more feeds about the project and the potential of it

then you can decide to invest in it or not 

i think we mainly depend on the news lately to get our info about any project and this is why we always fall for scam coins because they always advertise for it a lot.

According to my opinion. By analysing different project and select the project which has less risk and return is more 

All the good projects are old projects becasue in old projects we make good money than the new projects and we know that the new projects is almost fake and they just give us loss not give us any profit in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

to find a good project, we need deep research, but of course we cannot do research on thousands of coins, just do research on coins that are quite HYPE, not all HYPE projects have poor quality. some projects have good quality despite having HYPE, after doing research such as knowing the concept, the team and also its quality, then you can already find and determine a good project and invest there.

It is really hard to fined a really good project there is s lot of pages or websites saying or showing a project is good but thats not 100%sure becouse of sometimes lots of websites only wants to earn from a project whether it is a good or bad

Bitcoin is now a very popular currency, called online currency and can earn huge profits through Bitcoin earnings and investment. People are accepting various types of projects, one of which is long term projects through which to make huge profit according to a project plan.  Urgent.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:40 AM, Arun gope said:

To find good project you can follow many many YouTube channels, telegram channels providing the good project regarding crypto currency trading.

i think following these channels is what will get you in trouble as they will always misguide you into buying coins with flashy videos and they actually getting paid to chill you these coins.

The good projects are always not required for the investment, but you will need to make your own moneys through that's project depending on how you do to make moneys

Finding a long-term project is very difficult in my opinion, but in InvesBox YoBit has provided it for long-term investment and security, not Hype.

This project was about going green and moving things around the world.There are projects that are really good, these projects are really good for which one should be able to understand the value of the project, the same project came up another and it became the best and sold well ..

There are many currencies that can be invested and can make a great profit for you if you wait, but you must know what is a good currency to invest in. This can make you a really rich man.