Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

1 hour ago, sumit71428 said:

My hopes are very high with the crypto market as it has got lots of positive news and everyone believe it that market will show positive results.

we are all hoping for positive news to emerge in the market but so far we are still in this bear market and its hard to actually manage our portfolio so we hope to see this bull run soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

My hope is that the crypto benefits can be transferred better into everydays life and that adoption rises.

There are so many great projects which are ready and can  t make the jump into business cause of fear and lag of information. I hope this hurdles can be overtaken and take crypto to the place where it should be

currently hold Bitcoin and are wondering what’s going to happen with its price in the near future, what is the Bitcoin price prediction 2020? Or have you heard about it and would like to know whether it’s a good investment or not over the long term? Well, if your answer is yes to either of these questions then you’ve come to the right place!

I hope that crypto will help me out to solve my daily expenses. I hope that cryptocurrencies will be able to pay my college fees and i hope that their price will increase to a great level.

In year 2020 crypto coins grow up more strongly many people will joined crypto projects more technology developed in my opinion crypto trading trading future is very bright I hope I will learn more about crypto trading and I will make more profit in year 2020

My hope in 2020, i think same with you.

Hope many cryptocurrency get adoption in real world, like company and people going to use it. So make the information about cryptocurrency going globally. That is sure will bring some demand to the market cryptocurrency and will lead to price going up time to time. So with that our holding coin can sell on higher price and many coin can survive and be useful in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I hope that the government financial system will evolve and support cryptocurrencies and that will be better because that will provide a lot of wonderful things for societies and facilitate living.

THINK POSITIVE

I hope that the main coin will give me a good profit. At the moment, I constantly buy Bitcoin and am ready to keep it for 2020. I am waiting for a bullish trend.

Hopefully 2020 will be the most robust year for cryptocurrencies, I believe that by 2020, cryptocurrencies will be popular all over the world, and everyone will make a lot of profits from cryptocurrencies.

We hope this year crypto help us for earn a lot of profit. Also bear a good news for us. Also wish crypto coins prices rise again top class.take love all of you.

my hopes and expectations from the crypto market are always high.and aslo got the same..crypto is a source of bright future.it is a source where anyone can dream big and make it fulfill.

My hope in the new year is increase price and use it every big companies and institution. I hope also altcoin price too go high to get profit everyone.

We hope that 2020 is the best year of the crypto market and we are buying some new cryptocurrencies and we hope this will give us a better result in the future.

There are some steps you can take to get off to a good start in your year. We can't say that much, but it's important to manage the private key yourself. The private key constitutes access to the encryption tokens. If you store Bitcoin in a trade show, this trade show has these private keys. As long as the scholarship did not occur, no error occurred.

unfortunately i feel demoralized in this period, my only hope for the new year and that the market returns to the values of 2017 so that I can sell all my  altcoins at a non-loss value

It really isn't countries that have to adopt crypto, it's individuals.  And unless people see a clear need for them, nobody is ever going to want to own them unless they're speculating in hopes of a profit.  Governments aren't going to use bitcoin for anything, and if they end up creating their own cryptocurrencies, those are going to be centralized and will be anti-privacy.

I just hope on this year crypto will get another good project that give us something unique and new and also i hope upocming bitcoin halving was giving good effect on cryptocurrency market the last one i hope cryptotalk can compete with others big forum like bitcointalk!!

On 12/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

I just do not hope but very sure that; Crypto will make room this year wider than last year. by the way, cryptocurrency as a substitute of fiat is going to be ideal this year. Businesses will now start learning about; how they can make some space for crypto and accept it for their Goods and Services. Lets see. what is about to come out. 

I think 2020 will be a very important year. Different projects in their roadmap are launching all the different projects in the twentieth year.

I believe that by the end of 2020 there will be positive changes and until then we will observe the process of coming to them.

My hope for Cryptocurrency will be rise up again this year like December 2017.I think Cryptocurrency will go forward in 2020.I think this year is very important for Cryptocurrency

First of all, I am waiting for bitcoin halving and, accordingly, its growth, I also want to finally have an alt season that we did not see last year. I think this year will be much more interesting than the previous