Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

i hope crypto currencies in 2020 become legal worldwide and all coins go higer recover all loss bitcoin go around 15000$ to 20000$ lest see

• Useful or interesting 2

i am very bullish on cryptocurrency and blockchain in 2020.it is going to be most crucial year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. there are many predictions on bitcoin that it will touch 25k dollars.i hope it happens.

My hopes are good because i invest so much good money in the crytpo market and buy so many different coins and now i am waiting for the market bull because this time market is down so much but i hope market will make a bull in short time and on that time i make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I expect very good expectations from the crypto currency. The crypto currency is a very good currency for the future. So, its future is also very good. I expect that the bitcoin price will touch 17000$ in the 2020

I have really positive hopes for crypto currencies in 2020, I don't know why but I think the year 2020 will be memorable year for years in in crypto world, I think the coins gonna be really high... 

I hope that crypto will face its goldenge. I mean it reach a very high valued amount of trades and investment. I also hope that countries in the world will accept crypto in their market. Another is that it will become stable even for just one month. That's all I wish for crypto next year.

I hope that cryptocurrency will be much more recognized across the world and prices would soar high. And of course, a long and propesrous life for every currency.

I hope that the price will definitely increase in the year 2020. I always wanted to be a pro trader so i hope that year will be a very good for me. And as the countries are accepting crypto also they are implementing many rules and regulations. The saddest thing is crypto is loosing its independence. 

14 hours ago, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

Me my hope is that the bullish will come tomorrow and 2020 will the time of crypto currency specially bitcoins.and ihope all country also may addopt crypto and other altcoins,a prosperous new year to you baddy to youre family and to all members here.more earnings to us this 2020

12 minutes ago, kasuse04 said:

Looks like I met this question, today is the last day of 2019, I really hope that the future of cryptocurrencies will grow stronger, and the currency I am investing will be of great value. , so I will get the profits I want, I really hope this.

Thats great baddy ihope too that will happen so that evry member will be benefit.i also want to add ihope 2020 100,000 satoshis pay per post here in our forum ihope it willl happen happy new year to all of us.and more earnings this 2020

I think in 2020 this would be the special year for the cryptocurrency also the price might be starting to pumping massively without falling like this year and last year, so it's time to hold more cryptocurrencies to our wallets guys

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I hope crypto trading will improve in the new year 2020 many people will join crypto trading world I think bitcoin prise touch 15000$ in year 2020 I am currently on hold xrp litcoin and bitcoin I hope their price increases I will be able to make good profits from here what do you think bitcoin prise increase in new year?

It's already predicted that Bitcoin will boom the market in 2020 without any problems. I was too thinking to change life by using Crypto. Millions of people are expecting something should come in 2020 like Bullrun. In the past it showed, but didn't happen much, but hoping this year 2020.

By 2020, I want my account to be well managed and able to handle all transactions well.  And I can work together with everyone

In my opinion the crypto currency have the bright future and people invest in the crypto currency for the purpose of earning profit after increasing the price. This is good that new person involved in crypto currency then he purchased crypto currency and increase the demand of crypto currency and price of crypto currency increase.

My hopes on crypto currency was to become more stable than this year. The rapid adaptation of crypto currency globally are also my hope next year. Lastly, the scams and hacks incident are hoping to lessen next year.

I hope that the crypto in 2020 will be the best in the market and the price will increase from the previous year to give good results in the future.

Some peoples are saying that, bitcoin will crash by 75%. But i don't think that. I think bitcoin will go upto $20,000. And all crypto market will rise by minimum 20% overall.

well i hope for all our sakes that this bull run of altcoins will start in early months of 2020 because fi we reach halving without altseason then lots of coins will die.

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

In the past it showed, but didn't happen much, but hoping this year 2020.

The price almost doubled last year! If that is “not happening much”, then I wonder what must happen for a good year 😉

That is a bit tongue in cheek, of course, but my opinion remains that 2019 overall was a pretty good year.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

My hope for crypto in 2020 is that the amount of crypto I hold in my wallet is now Bitcoin, Ethereum and various coins.  In the case of those coins, I hope to get a lot of money in 2020, that is my big hope.

everyday we are listening adoption news, as i have recently read news about that xrp is being adopted by big banks. its is very good news for crypto currencies. on the basis of this we can hope brighter future in coming years.

17 hours ago, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

Well my hope on crypto currency to be able to be accepted at any stores there is. I also wanted Bitcoin to be atleast worth 50k on the future. Happy new year!!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Nothing original. I hope that in 2020 the value of bitcoin will increase 10 times. This will immediately solve all the problems that cryptoworld faced in 2019.

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well my hope on crypto currency to be able to be accepted at any stores there is. I also wanted Bitcoin to be atleast worth 50k on the future. Happy new year!!

A very good opinion, all Bitcoin holders certainly expect it, hopefully it can become a reality. Nifty New Year to you. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1