Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

i have also the dream with crypto in 2020.as we all know the MAY will bring bitcoin halving and i am expecting many thing with that event.let's see and what happen next after that.i think this time it will gain really too much 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

I hope that in this new year crypto users will increase and transaction lines will also increase. because all that can make the price of crypto go up. bull run in the new year I think will be the hope of all crypto users.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:32 AM, Yomeukhere said:

I hope that cryptoworld continues growing as a place where all the world can make businesses easily and productively, that displace the fiat financial systems increasingly and that btc reach a new ATH. 

The crypto is becoming much popular now and people are investing on it . mainly crypto has a bright future and thats why people are investing on it.

I think 2020 will be as any other time and and it will also be as any other year but I think this is an year for bull run and it is going to happen to so many people its important to work and understand that as much as its an year for bull run, you really have to buy the time in it. it will work well for so many people it will be one of the best ways to which one is able to follow a certain direction

Im trying to be more positive in this year 2020. Although there are still news about bitcoin staying the same or worst decreasing its value. We can never say what might happen, all we can do is to believe.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

Yes even i expect that in 2020 more and more countries will be adopting bitcoin and yes its predicted that the price of bitcoin will go higher.

Yeah hope  for 2020 is high ,expecting that the price of btc will rise more and there will be enough of profits in the year of 2020 ,well price of btc has gone 1000 dollar up in first month of 2020 ,and it seems that price will rise more.

Well as 2020 year concerns about crypto world . it might be greatful for trades / it will grow up as more and more people coming to this business 

I hope that in 2020, all of the assets that I have will skyrocket. In addition, many countries have begun to accept and adopt crypto currencies

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Different person have different plan. I want to do big in crypto world in 2020.I want to do my best here how others follow me, and i believe if someone do hard work, then the result will be come.           

2020 is more nd the most important fr crypto currency as now it is gaining popularity world wide so ya I think it is very important year fr crypto currency nd crytotalk

On 12/30/2019 at 9:49 PM, Tasrif Hossain said:

2020 is going to be a very potent and very strong year for cryptocurrency, and also gold currently has investors they will start investing in until 2020, many of them big investorsIn addition, the future is very good and it will be able to offer a lot of profits, and so in 2020 I think cryptocurrency. The future is very good

Yes i agree with you this year is going to be a very strong year for Crypto currencies, and the future of crypto currency is very good i think

1 hour ago, Alfattah957 said:

I hope in 2020, crypto will reach top in it's success level. Cause day day people are getting more interested in crypto. And it become one of the best online sites. And people are understanding it's benefits.

Yes i agree with you, day by day people are getting more interested in Crypto currency, and people are understanding it's benefits

Welcome with me
  My hopes for this year, accepting Facebook coin in crypto yard, wait for the halving event and the price to rise to the ceiling
Societies put more pressure on countries to accept and legalize cryptography

Well, many people are predicting that this coin will be pumped this coming year and as of now, the price of bitcoin are now in $9800 which is a huge amount of money, the predictions of members here are good and all of members here are happy by getting a huge amount of profit.

12 minutes ago, propmi said:

I need cryptocurrencies to be extra customary than roots swapping confront to confront with cryptocurrencies. I agree with so. A upbeat year

Well, you can get some extra income here in crypto world by joining in any platforms and programs that is related to cryptocurrency and also having a profit to get some money from it. Happy posting.

My hope for crypto in 2020 is that bitcoin would rise up again but this time more than back in the days in december 2017th which was up to 20k$

I think by 2020 the currency will be very high.  I expect the cryptocurrency prices of all the coins will rise.  It is good that the new person involved in cryptocurrency then acquires cryptocurrency and increase the demand for cryptocurrency and increase the price of cryptocurrency, this is good for you.

I hope that the market price for all the crypto currencies will rise up a lot in this year and people will be much profitable from it. Great days are coming for crypto.

In this year 2020 I'm just hoping for the upcoming expected halving which I guess that's this halving might change many of crypto users life

I hope that 2020 might be better for cryptocurrencies beacuse bitcoin halving event will take place & this would be a great achievement for the crypto community to survive in such a critical & tight regulations. But crypto will go up.

I have many wishes i want to complete my all wishes so i am here for work i am very satisfied  by this site i earn 2 to 3 dollars daily basis  bitcoin have many investors  and i believe  bitcoin have very bright future  and cross one million in 2020 

15 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

In this year 2020 I'm just hoping for the upcoming expected halving which I guess that's this halving might change many of crypto users life

How are you prepared about that halving? Have you holding any coin? Me I've already have holding the balance of 0.03887 bitcoins in my wallet

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

9 hours ago, tiopleth said:

Tho I do not know much almost crypto since I'm modern here but indeed I think 2020 will be my crypto year. I wish to do a part of works in crypto this year.

Instead of you assuming this year will be great for crypto let me assure you that it is and it will.