As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

1 hour ago, Abdullah1103 said:

I suffered a loss more than once because I did not read the profit rules and conditions well
Sometimes I was scammed because I didn't have enough experience
But after each experience I gain another experience

Sorry for that, but now that you have the experience, you wouldn't allow any of to scam you again, and if he is a scammer you can easily spotted that from him right?

My crypto way started from investing in BTC. It was one of the best thing I could do in those days. 

Of course I had difficulties with investing in coins that disappeared at all. But the first experience was positive 

as a beginner it was hard to recognize what i was doing wrong which was the main reason for me losing some in the beginning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Loosing in cryptocurrency is inevitable, it is just how much and the percentage to when you win. I have lose money to cryptocurrency too but was in small quantity and it was deliberate out of my curiosity. Learn, ask and practice in small quantities before trying the big ones, those are my strategies and ways to minimize my loses as much as possible. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

well like a lot people on crytpo i had some bad experiences too.i lost half of my money in one trade i was so angry and sad because of it but now im comfortable and i believe everyone can make mistake one time but after that you shouldn't repeat that mistake ever.i learned a lesson from my lose and its worth it.

In my beginning I really dont understand any thing in crypto and first a loss a lot of money ,But now and after few month you start understand how it work and you have your first profit ,and the journey begin 

On 5/10/2020 at 9:52 PM, scorpiali said:

In my beginning I really dont understand any thing in crypto and first a loss a lot of money ,But now and after few month you start understand how it work and you have your first profit ,and the journey begin 

As a beginner it was really hard to make money in cryptocurrency and absolutely to understand the system. But after the days you realize that step by step you are learning and it is not exaggeration to say that it doesn't matter to make any mistake, but matters to make this mistake again, again and again. 

8 hours ago, MrGox said:

As a beginner it was really hard to make money in cryptocurrency and absolutely to understand the system. But after the days you realize that step by step you are learning and it is not exaggeration to say that it doesn't matter to make any mistake, but matters to make this mistake again, again and again. 

Agree with you brother the best way to learn is to go step by step and make mistake and learn form them,we all do that in our first experience with crypto

If anybody don't get a perfect guide line about how to earn crypto free easily or which are legit websites for earning,it may take almost 1 months to get his first payment.Just like,i received my first payment of 1$ after trying about two and half weeks.

Yes I experienced difficulties in Crypto trading. At beginner time I lost around $23 dollars in Bitcoin trading then I decided to vechain trading and now I'm doing very good in vechain trading. In 4 months I earn around $250 from vechain trading.

This is a great opinion. when i'm a novice in the crypto global. I additionally lose a massive amount of the money inside the fake projects. because i can not have the experience that which undertaking is real or which mission is faux. So should check the assignment

When we were definitely beginners we lost a lot of our own money and money and we were duped several times and then we learned from that and we have experience

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/2/2020 at 2:07 AM, Andrewg420 said:

Yes of course i have. I have so many questions that are not answered immediately when i post. But because of good members on this community i have learned alot and im thankful.

Same here. 

At first I can't relate easily not until I study hard and did some research then I easily adapt here and I can share what I learned about cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/10/2020 at 5:39 PM, Rahul11 said:

Because there we don't need any qualifications or experience.

Well, even though we didn't need this qualifications or experiences, we need some ideas and knowledge also about cryptocurrency so that the new member from cryptocurrency will not lose their money quickly.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Everyone must face problems in cryptocurrency if you are new into it even the experts faces the same problem we need to work hard to fight against ignorance have the knowledge before any action.

In this field, you have to be patient in order to gain experience that does not rush and does not consider investing in any currency that is promoted. The majority of us suffered a loss many times, but those times are what made him an expert now and he knows what to do. I also suffered times losing everything and recovering now twice as much as I had just in time recovering everything with a new experience

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes i believe that every beginner experienced some difficulties including me. Before it is hard for me to believe in cryptocurrency and how it will help me to earn money on my own. But in the long run those difficulties makes me strong and it helps me to grow in the cryptoworld. So i believe that every beginner will face some difficulties because it is part of the process.

• +1 1

Being a beginner in cryptocurrency world is not easy because you will encounter many challenges especially when selecting legit exchanger and choosing coins for investment. You will make it if you don't panic and follow things accordingly to learn more about Cryptocurrency.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:40 AM, Thekingcallme said:

When we were definitely beginners we lost a lot of our own money and money and we were duped several times and then we learned from that and we have experience

Yeah most of us lost money as beginners. It is like doing everything wrong and still I've found myself making some silly mistakes which I could have avoided. In general though it is as you said we need experience to be able to handle trades better.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:45 AM, Brand1 said:

I faced a lot of problems and losses when I started working in the field of trading, but the person learns from his mistakes and all fields subject their owners to losses, whatever their type.

I also faced some problems when I came in cryptocurrency market I really had no knowledge about trading what is token what is coin what is volume what is cryptocurrency exchange etc.but I leaned a lot from existing users 

As a beginner, you should be careful and learn from the advice of others.
I lost a lot of time when I was participating in airdrops in order to earn cryptocoin for free but finally, I discovered that most of these cryptocoin are Fake coins.

On 5/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, Kawuak said:

Being a beginner in cryptocurrency world is not easy because you will encounter many challenges especially when selecting legit exchanger

As a beginner, I faced a lot of difficulties just like as you faced. Due to lack of trading knowledge, I lost the huge amounts at the very first stage on the different cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Slowly but step wise, I have been improving my skills to get success in this field. 

Well inorder to survive here you need to know atleast basic knowledge about crypto world . Its hard to earn money we have to give our precious time to earn money and if we invest in something that we don't know then we will be in completely loss . So i suggest everyone who are new to crypto world to read all the instructions , rules and regulations . By doing this you can't be at loss

• +1 1

Though you all know wherever you are as a beginner you face certain difficulties but cryptotalk is such a smooth platform where you will not face any difficulties as a beginner.....Just you need to follow the rules and progress.....

Making money for beginners wouldn't be easy especially in this cryptocurrencies world.. I advice each beginner to start learning about blockchain technology and the differences between decentralizedand centralized coins.. Then start learning trading step by step..