There are 7500 bitcoins in the trash waiting for them to find - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

There are 7500 bitcoins in the trash waiting for them to find

On 12/30/2019 at 5:23 AM, SuperCrypto said:

if you find it, you may find the Private Key and get 7500 bitcoins, which now equals approximately 75 million dollars.

I have known this story is really crazy, it happened with many users of early bitcoin this 7500 BTC is only one, but there are many of less quantity, 500 BTC, 1000 BTC, etc.

I do not remember exactly the amount but it exceeds one billion in accounts that do not have their private keys, they are called zoombies accounts.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/13/2020 at 1:41 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Perhaps if we were in his place, we would have acted in the same recklessness, because at that time he did not know the importance and value of cryptocurrencies, especially the bitcoins he owned.

Bro how to do these bitcoins. And I will be very thankful to you if you tell me about these. Can anyone have find those.

1 hour ago, alexisfuentes said:

I have known this story is really crazy, it happened with many users of early bitcoin this 7500 BTC is only one, but there are many of less quantity, 500 BTC, 1000 BTC, etc.

I do not remember exactly the amount but it exceeds one billion in accounts that do not have their private keys, they are called zoombies accounts.

Nice but these accounts have some ways to open. And also there would be alot of accounts with low Btc. So these are also in a lost quantity.

I lost up to 0.02 bitcoins in this 7500 bitcoin. Since I do not have access to the e-mail address, he has also joined this 7500 coin dump. I'm still trying to get it back Wish me luck 🙂

The news was very bad for us because of as I know that  Bitcoin doesn't have a lot of supply in any case so any misuse of the coin which is really terrible.

I think that the case of this person who lost 7,500 bitcoin cannot be described, but is this hard disk still located somewhere in the garbage or is it destroyed and the bitcoin inside it long ago

On 2/19/2020 at 9:34 PM, samii889 said:

what is mean with trash 

The trash of the blockchain, or in other words, means the place where the coins and lost formation are going, which no one receives, and therefore cannot be returned.

5 hours ago, Albert926 said:

This is a very bad news to the cryptocurrency community,  this is a nice amount of money wasted that cannot  be found again

Yes, of course, it is very large bitcoin, which is currently worth a great amount. Unfortunately the Bitcoin community lost this amount and those who shouted these coins may have gone crazy for losing them.

People have lost their private keys so their assets are still unused and sent to the trash where no one can access that to recover. So it is very important to remember your private key. If you lose the  main wallet accessing keys, you lose the funds for life. 

I really don't about this information I know only lost 4 million bitcoins, but James a person mines 7500 bitcoins and store in disk and loss the access information, and this bitcoins goes in trash, what sad think happen with this person, really its lesson for who ignore this kind of thinks, so we always store our personal information in safe place unfortunately when we loss this information but restore easily.

How painful this is. This large sum is the dream of all those working in cryptocurrencies, but James made a mistake when he threw the hard heart in the garbage. Sometimes things must be kept even if they were old, perhaps the time would change and their importance would return.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, I have also heard about this story before and it's crazy when you think about it. The problem is what if someone already found that hard disk and cleaned everything it was on it in order to sell it or use it for himself? Then those bitcoins are completely lost forever 

This is a mistake that is considered fatal in the field of cryptocurrencies, because whoever holds the currencies must believe in them and their value, and therefore one day to preserve them, to keep them safe, and not to lose them.

We should just forget about those 7500 bitcoin which there ris no way we can have access ot then, this isn't possible at all and it will not be easy at all

There is nothing called finding in crypto world. When any number of coins are lost, they are lost forever and no one can find and use them again because it is against the general rule of cryptocurrency safety. Only those with private keys have access to the coins inside blockchain network. 7500 BTC is a huge capital and it puts extra pressure on miners to mine more coins to compensate for the lost ones. But lots of lost coins can increase the value by creating a reduction in supply. We should take care of our keys to prevent losing our precious bitcoins that are mined with great difficulty and high electricity cost.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

3 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

Bitcoin can provide a very high level of security if used properly. Always remember that your duty to apply good habits of 7500 bitcoin is a terrible number, this will be a lesson for me and everyone, be careful, once the negligence is gone.

I don't imagine collecting 1 bitcoin and making sure every bit of my currency is because I think I'm going to earn a lot from it in the future and I can't imagine 7500 bitcoin is real money lost.

This is an exact example why we should store our private keys on different places and most secure. Our Bitcoins may be worth one day even more than now, who knows where can Bitcoin get. 

We also need to backup our private key to make sure we can still access the wallet even if we loose our computer.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

2 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Yes this 7500 is like a lost trisore in the sea or in a cave like the cave of AliBaba, any way the mistake of this person is the way that he keep the secret key of his coins, he should write it paper or save it in some online store or in email.

Yes, indeed, it is a great wealth in our time, so I always recommend keeping secret numbers, the words of digital wallets in a safe place, and it is preferable to write them on an external paper because the mobile or computer can break down and lose the digital currencies because you lose your private key.

Ohh my, like seriously that's slot of bitcoin there, aa he thought that having this coins where and likely useless at that time which he might have mined it and even know of why he even mined the coins. That's just alot of bitcoin which  is lost 

Yes i also know about the private keys which gives you an access for the bitcoins and if it is lost once then it can be an impossible work to access your wallet all the coins and balances will go in vain so its similar with James Howells who had lost up the private keys.

It is really frustrating to lose this amount that would have made us rich and hard to find these currencies again and no one can benefit from them anymore without accessing the private key which is really sad.

21 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

It has been prevented by the owners of this place and the authorities. Yes, I give you the most miserable person of 2018. James Howells took the time of the crash of more than $ 5 million in a trash bin about the size of a football field under tons of trash, and that's really worth it. regret.

I really hope to know how he feels now, if he is still alive, and I hope that he invested again in bitcoin and was compensated for some of the lost profits that were lost on him before due to his neglect of bitcoin.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:38 PM, Metsik0 said:

Sometimes I dream of finding a key thrown away by someone in the past. Find a lot of mined in the past bitcoin... I would have used them very cleverly... Promise! Fate, give me pls this opportunity and a sweet gift. :3 I want to find something impossible.

😀 Everybody dreams of finding key by someone in the past. It is not just your dream.  

I think that this large amount of bitcoin rubbish may affect the market very significantly, so I hope it will be found and returned to the trading market so that everyone can benefit from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Nezar said:

I think that this large amount of bitcoin rubbish may affect the market very significantly, so I hope it will be found and returned to the trading market so that everyone can benefit from it.

Certainly this bitcoin garbage affected the market and reduced the number of units in circulation of the currency, but I never think that after this long time this hard disk will contain this large amount of bitcoin and even if it is found I think it will not be valid anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1