How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProBitcoinHolder

How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

How do you trade crypto?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. How do you trade crypto?

• Web Browser
    • Mobile APP
    • Mobile Browser

Mainly i'm doing trading on some exchange like binance and yobit from website browser because i think it's better to do scalping on desktop rather than mobile apps, I only placing buy order on mobile apps and monitoring it if opened it from mobile apps.

• +1 1

If I start trading, I prefer using web browser because it is way more faster and easier to use and also using computer is easier because you can see a lot because of a bigger screen. Also sometimes phone lags even in exchanges, and this is really a hassle and this might lead people in losing their coins once they've run out of patience.

Web browser is more convenient to me because its fitting than any app or mobile browser for the reason that other two possessions you canister glare and view properly and at times your mistakenly touch may lead to separate position. And in network browser you bottle aspect every one of the actions accordingly clearly

I prefer to use a web browser, because it will provide a good interface, but on the smartphone I use the cryptocurrency exchange app is also installed, so I also use the app for cryptocurrency trading, so the answer is I use both.

It is interactive to use web browsing than mobile apps or mobile browsing. The capacity of the screen was very wide that you can see all the platforms on tradings and it is comportable to do a task on desktop/laptop.

Yes I trade crypto and I use the both, I trade with mobile app and also on web, but the mobile app is with binance exchange only then in Yobit I trade on web

Some of trading platforms don't have a portable application for us to use so we are forcibly use the web site they created. I usually open trading sites via browser. 

On 12/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

I commonly trade using my mobile browser on my phone because I am visiting my investments from time to time so I could act as fast as I can on what I should do if some changes happened. It is very easy to use and is convenient. I also trade through web but just sometimes. 

nMvFbuZ.png

I trading via mobile web browser using my chrome browser I can browse any exchange and trade on them

I only trade with web browser in my Laptop because staring at small screens of mobiles are annoying to me. When you trade with web browsers you can work easier and see a lot more details without having to scroll up and down the page or to left and right. If you use web browsers like Brave, you can also earn with your browsing. Mobile apps are more susceptible to hack attempts. So, I voted for web browser.

• +1 1

There is no difference between whether you trade from smartphone or web browser it's all the features are same it's totally depends on trader choice. 

When I trade in the crypto world I always use a Web browser because the content is very fast and practical without having to wait.

I always feel that the web browser always provides features that look more comfortable to use and also in my opinion is more complete. broader display, in my opinion more comfortable for trading or searching for information on the crypto market.

I don’t understand how you can trade using your phone, although today there are a lot of applications. I mainly trade on Web Browser, which is very convenient. 

I'm using mobile app to trade cryptocurrency but I also use web browser often, it just that mobile app is convenient to use in trading like in my country I use coinsph and some of crypto I know is supported by this app. 

On 1/16/2020 at 5:28 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I do not have laptop or desktop so I use only phone to enter the internet. My phone is sophisticated enough to do am that for me. 

Well, I would like to know it is efficient or effective to mine using your smart phone? Is it enough just to use a smartphone to earn through mining? Because for me or in my point of view I know it is enough using a smartphone because mining requires a horsepower processor or ram to mine but if for you it is enough then its good for you.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, shayekh said:

Mobile applications are without a doubt one of the biggest inventions ever. Yeah, we.... Both the Application and the web browsers work entirely the same.

Yes, I prefer them both. Its because there are also sites, like yobit that also make us use their site or device as the main instrument for trading.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

The best is only one mobile app, that is binance app. I have used many of mobile apps but found binance app the fantastic. Kucoin is also good. Binance app is most user friendly, easy to understand, secure and fast.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

When I trade, I prefer to use a web browser and laptop. Because in my opinion trading on a web browser is much easier and can see a more complete graph compared to mobile applications and mobile browsers.

These days I am trading through the binance in mobile is I have some issue with my pc yes balance is a very secured platform for trading. You can also consider yobit as option but i feel easy in binance as I'm doing in it for long time

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

exchanging internet browsers, and can win a great deal of good coins by exchanging many internet browsers, on the off chance that everybody were exchanging with internet browser coins, at that point the enjoyment of exchanging is extraordinary, I trust everybody is exchanging internet browser. What's more, makes acceptable salary.

3 hours ago, Manofpeace said:

I use a web browser. for the reason that with that I'm more comfortable burden it. I preserve visit numerous sites at once, realize my wallet and as a result on. consequently I like the web browser.

That is good the web browser is a good way to get what you want actually including your wallet

I trade from mobile app because they are very simple to use by anyone, even begginers and also they are faster even that most browsers online. And also you can use them anywhere 

im using web browser accessing to his forum and this is so helpful to this site because of this it will big help to me for my daily needs and expenses and i love sharing ideas and help also to the other concerns.