How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

It`s always difficult to find right asset for investments, which price will be only grow and nothing more. I often use following strategy. First of all, I check project aims and ways of ideas realization. Activity on social media accounts is also very important part, because there are some projects, that had good idea and even started to realize them, but couldn`t do it because of alack community support. Partnerships with already successful companies and often updates is very good sigh which can say that project is really prospective and can be popular and demanded in the future. 

• +5 1

You can try defi coins that are hype now and binance is listing them every day. Be careful too because they are very hype and they can drop a lot as many of them are new and uknown and they exist for the money and nothing else.

• +2 1

From the things I have learned the ICO is not happen a lot lately and it was most a thing of the past so it will be better to look for other ways to invest in coins. Lately there is the defi craze and people buy with high ethereum fees projects that get listed in uniswap that is a dex and they can use these tokens for lend and earn interest. I don't know if this will help us and it is complicated.

• +4 1

On 12/29/2019 at 7:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

You do research and find the best opportunity for you but potential is not guaranteed there is always risk and what may be a good coin can fail. ICO period is past now and may never return. This model has failed.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not hard to find a good coin now but there is a posibility we are on the top and we may drop for a few time for now. I am useing some technices to find the top and bottom in my chart and I see that if bitcoin drop again this week the price will be very bad for invest in altcoin market and it is very risk so have ticht stop loss if you trade them.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

If you want to discover new coin to invest then i can suggest you to read the famous investor article becuase basically they do research on new coin to invest as  new coin able to give you much profit.. Also you can invest on those coin that is going to listed on binance as usually after listed a coin in binance, the coin price pump hugely               

• +1 1

I would suggest you to invest in Ethereum. It has more trading potential than any other cryptocurrency. At the same time, I also say that Bitcoin is also a  good investment currency.

• +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

I think investing in ICOs carries a high risk, many ICOs are just scamming their investors. In addition, ICOs also have the chance to fail so that the tokens they provide are of no value and that's a very big risk. I think trading carries less risk than investing in an ICO, you can buy bitcoin on yobit and store it for some time, then once the price goes up you can sell it.

I was just a beginner and I don't know how to do that but I able to understand the way that should be done thanks for the topic my brother and I just love to work in this forum.

For founding a good coin, you checked the market voulume of that coin, its demand and supply in market and also check is it coin will be available in coinmarketcap. And then see their histroy, working charts, then you easily found a good coin for investing and then hold it for better profit. These all things are very helpful in day trading and short trading. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be honest, how many participated in such hands - rarely come out in a plus, and it turns out only 1 to 1 to make a profit. It all depends on the time and prospects of the token, I think that if it is expected to be steep, then its price should be high!

A few months ago, I bought 11000 bt currency from my earnings from this forum, and when I decided to buy I consulted my friend who has experience with cryptocurrencies and he advised me that it is cheap and its price increases with time, but for months it has increased something simple, unfortunately.

There is no definitive way to know which currency is good to invest in. The issue is closer to predictions.  Especially during the ICO period because you don't know how much it is exactly.  I think you should wait for the time to go into circulation.  This will make the risk less.

Yes asking from someone and searching the demands of many coins is the Best way to deals with it. Because at that time these things are not at fixed rate also the scammers are working to stole our wallets and coins  by playing tricks with us I think there is no way to identify these scam tbings. You should need to be discussed these things with someone experts in this era

It's a hard thing because there's a lot of skam projects that could steal your money and no one can control them because everything is desensitized here.

you have to search alot.

You need to research at first about the coins. You should see the statistics chart of every coin and see its demand. After that,see in which coin you get your interests in and then buy it.

Yeah, you have to check new for that. But anyway it's really hard to deal with it. Because as for me - that is really hard thing, because as active binance trader i'm starting every morning from checking news about crypto

world. Then i moved to twitter to check everything there, and later it was a time of Telgram publics, where you can find some interesting things like news about TWT, where creators told that they decided to burn 29 billions of coins to save only 1 billion alive. And because of that TWT gonna fly high, but not so much as Ripple several years ago 

Do your homework, try reaching out to the developers and asking other people. You have to find what a coin has that others don't. But you have to check this information, because there are a lot of scams nowadays.

If you want to find a good coin to trade, then you must check dynamics of its price, volume and at which exchanges it trades. It price of coin is volatile and volumes are good then it can be use for trading potentially.

Hello, the first thing you should observe is the projects that said company is going to contribute to the cryptocurrency system and how this helps. Second, look at the value of the company and how transparent it is with your information.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

I would say first looking up who is backing up the project and if it is a good one, then you just judge by yourself if you think it is worth of investing or not. If the coin is listed on any recognizable exchange then it looks more reliable as well

Ico is so much riskey  to join ! But there have possiblity to earn lots of profit too! So we should aware of where we investing ! First make sure there have good team behind it!