How change bitcoin into money? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anuu

How change bitcoin into money?

On 1/5/2021 at 8:08 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

You can exchange Bitcoin into the fiat currency like USD, RUR, etc. on the Yobit exchange. If you wish to cash out by using the fiat currencies, you should first transfer fiat into your bank account and then cash out from your bank. If you are even newer to the cryptocurrency exchange procedure, I ask you to take some courses available in the internet. 

You can convert your cryptocurrencies into cash using the yobit platform or any other trading platform, and you can also transfer your cryptocurrencies to one of the brokers in your country and he will transfer cash money instead, but you have to be careful because most of the brokers are fraudsters.

The best my brother and what I apply is to transfer the money I have in cryptocurrencies in the Yobit platform to Binance, then from there I make the conversion to USDT which leads me then to change it in the P2P exchange that the truth is that there I get paid very well the local currency in which I am and automatically I have my money in my bank account.

There are many ways, including that you sell it to another person and send it to his account and take its price in cash, but there must be a reliable broker, and you can also buy some gift cards for many sites and spend them on them.

• +3 1

You can withdraw your earnings in btc from yobit. But the fees for btc is so much high. So go to trade and do trade with ltc, dash or waves. And then withdraw it. You can convert it into your local currency in any legit exchanger or can sell it into the person who have business to buy sell crypto currency. Here is a chance to withdraw our earnings into paypal, Payeer. For this you have to do trade with btc and dollar. 

Converting bitcoin to fiat directly involves too much of a transaction fee, so you need to convert it into altcoins via trading.

By  going through the wallet section, click on the minus sign and pest your address and withdraw to you preferred wallet and sell yo your desired fiat through you bank account and make a withdrawal.

On 1/5/2021 at 3:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

It is difficult to explain in writing. Well, you work with the Yobit platform. And you get paid in bitcoin on every post. All you have to do is go to the market. Or let's say you will see an action bar on the left side of the screen. Find the currency you want to click and you have two options to buy or sell.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Look on the left side of the screen, a blue currency bar is united, click on the currency from which you want to transfer, a table will appear for you with a lot of currencies, now choose the currency you want to transfer to, then in the middle of the screen you will see the value of your money in the wallet in color  Blue, click on it, then click on sell button.

• +5 1

I did not understand the question in this post and what exactly is the problem of this member. What kind of money do you want? Money is also Bitcoin, since people use it like that. It has higher fees than other money, so you can use other crypto instead. Money is also dollar, euro, pesos and Zimbabwe dollars. What kind of money you want?

Probably you should start your education from the beginning and learn what money is as clearly you don't know that either.

My friend, if you have some cryptocurrencies and want to withdraw them, you only have to go to the Yobit platform and then to the trading section. There you can convert all your cryptocurrencies into USD and then you can withdraw them at any withdrawal broker in your area.

You can sell bitcoin on a lot of platforms and have very little commission compared to banks.  Through the commerce department, you can sell bitcoin in US dollars or any other currency.  Another way to convert Bitcoin into cash is by selling it to friends or an acquaintance.

The truth is quite intuitive, since every trade you must look for the commercial pair that interests you and you only have to buy the currency with the btc that you have, you can exchange them for USDT which is a stable currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Through the Trade button on the top bar of the Yobit platform, you can convert bitcoin to any other cryptocurrency, but if you intend to convert it into a fiat currency, this varies from country to country, as you can withdraw it to your bank balance in the countries where Visa, Master and PayPal services are available.

By searching for exchanges that accept currencies, if you are not in a hurry to convert Bitcoin into cash in a short time, or want to avoid tax obligations imposed by the country, then this method can be resorted to and convert Bitcoin to tether (USTD), as we find that This method is better than converting into dollars directly, in the event that you are thinking of buying more Bitcoin at a later time for that, and also through Cexio and the payoneer or any other bank, but this method requires that the person has a US bank account, or it can be The account is non-bank, but it must be a global account in order to accept communication with funds through anywhere in the world, and after transferring funds on the site into dollars, they are directed to the site’s wallet, and we choose to transfer funds, and we transfer funds to the bank account, and from it it is Withdrawal through any available port.

@Anuudear the process is different in every country and i don't know from which country you belong. But i hope you will find easiest wey of converting bitcoin in your local currency.

Best of luck❤️👍

My dear, you wanted to sell the Bitcoin you were earning from the forum. And look what you done, you made very little and sold too early. If anyone ever listens keep the bitcoin and don't sell, you see that price is rising why you have this need to sell. Then again all your question is something you didn't think very well.

localbitcoin.com

On 1/5/2021 at 5:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

In my country, I use localbitcoin.com, try it, hopefully you would find many local ways to withdrawal your coins to cash depending on your country.

You can do that if you click the trade button,but I suggest you try to convert your bitcoins to other valuable coins such a s litecoins because they have lesser transaction fee when compared to bitcoins

I use mobile money with localbitcoins.com platforms, but there are many ways, checkout the yobit withdrawal page and you would find many ways to do so, you pick one of your choice.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

My dear friend it's a very easiy and simple process

1st you select the USD in market tabs when USD market open so then you select BTC and then you sell btc into USD and then you go in wallet and put the wallet address and send his account...

The question should be how to change Bitcoin to your local currency, because as it is now, Bitcoin is also consider as money by many people, and to change it to your local currency is a simple thing to do but due to space, the explanation is going to change much time, so the best advice is you should get someone to out you through, that would be better.

Hello everyone, there are exchanges that handle the P2P market, where you can exchange your bitcoin for the currency of your country, and I understand that they are very safe and reliable tools, such as the binance exchange, there are also telegram groups, which are very reliable, where you can make that operation, but you must take all safety precautions, not to be scammed.

This is relatively simple since there are numerous exchanges where you can convert your bitcoin into your local currency; in my case, I use Binance or Yobit to do so. I recommend that you look up information on these two exchanges; you'll find that they're both very simple to use. However, I recommend that you don't convert it without first making the exchange.

Don't worry, my friend, you can easily convert bitcoin into money by communicating with a broker who buys digital currencies and transfers money through the bank or money transfers

You can convert your currency through the currency you are trading in, but you should look for a cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin because the conversion fees are high.

I recommend the Waves currency for you, as the conversion fee is low.