How change bitcoin into money? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anuu

How change bitcoin into money?

Welcome dear mate, first you should have to transfer your earned Bitcoins from Cryptotalk to YoBit wallet by clicking on the send to my BTC balance. After this, you have to make a pair of BTC/USD clicking on the market of USD under the left down corner. Then you can sell your BTC to US dollars and withdraw though Perfect Money, Payeer wallet, and AdvanceCash.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend its very easy way and simple we can easily transact our payment firstly we have to convert bitcoin to litecoin or some other currency whose withdraw fee is low after that we can withdraw by applying withdraw address and its very easy my friend. 

Its very simple and easy way to withdraw your money.  The first thing is that simply convert your bitcoin into money on your wallet and then transfer it in your bank account and simply withdraw your money from it. Its that simply and easy. 

• +1 1

Changing Bitcoin into your local currency is very easy you just need to move your cryptocurrency into a wallet that supports your local currency and from then you can easily make the conversion example of such wallet is the binance wallet.

We must first think about earning currencies before thinking about how to withdraw them, the matter is simple as you can transfer currencies to an electronic intermediary bank and that this bank supports the bank that you want to withdraw money to, and there are many intermediary banks that support Visa cards, or use the famous Binance platform to withdraw your money for your card Visa.