What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

You dont sell of everything, there is always a chance to really show that you can be able to keep some for yourself, if you sell everything in the end you will be able to lose a lot in the future if any developments happen but be sure to understand what would be the best thing for you in the long last.

• +3 1

I am not sell my coin at the first bull and this is my second bull and i am still waiting for the second bull than i sell my coins becasue i think that market is regularly go to high day by day and it touch the high in the market more and i sell my all coins in a high price at that time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I safe my money if i sell my coins in good profit and again i buy the more coins in the market when the market is going down becasue this time market will make a great bull in the 2021 and it will almost touch the 200,000$ of 1 BTC price, i am just waiting for that time than i sell my coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

For your inquiry the appropriate response after the benefits I make in coins then I will pause and afterward that coin will go down and afterward I will get it and afterward after I will hold up till it will go up and with this sort, you can get the ordinary benefit

Yes, I would reinvest 70% again in the cryptocurrency and rest of other spending with friends because its necessary to give time to friends and have refreshments in life. 

BetFury                                                   

If my trade become successful and i get profit from it then i will cash out some percentage of my profit and will reinvest remaining profit in trading. I think that's a good strategy. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Initially, I will buy the things I need for my studies, and then I will invest for the rest to make more money. Spending the money you earn is not a bad thing if it is spent on the needs you want, but you do not spend the whole money. I keep a little money to invest it and it will return you monthly financial benefits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If I sell crypto with profit for the first attempt, it means that it will be a great start for me to take my investment forward.  And I will definitely continue my investment in search of more profit from it.  But every time I invest a small amount of crypto currency it will help me avoid huge losses.  And I believe that will help to benefit.

• +2 1

I think that it is worth spending your income immediately on what you like, because the investment will not be eternal and in one day the cryptocurrency exchange rate may collapse and you will lose all your investments.

• +1 1

I believe that you should reinvest your income to grow to a level where you can earn passive income (for example, investments or holding).

On 12/28/2019 at 7:37 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

I will sell and wait for him to lower the price again to get more bitcoin and so collect more

• +1 1

Every investor always wait for that. Because he/she knows that the bullish market can only give the profit otherwise they will never get profit...

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

Reinvesting all profits is not what traders do. It will take a very big leap of faith from someone to do that and without withdrawing some profits what will be the point. I have hopes for the market for the next year and we can be surprised even more by Bitcoin. Maybe investing again with big profits at very low prices can be good idea.

• +3 1

Profit can help in many ways as during this current times everyone has big problems. A price rise in the markets is helping many of us that were early in it and while many sold maybe prices will not drop too much and there can be more bulls coming.

• +1 1

when i sell my coin in a good profit i buy my own house and also i start trading with a huge amount in the crypto market becasue through trading we can make good money in this business easily

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 3/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, Iamstrong said:

I will reinvest only part of the income that I will receive this year , I think it will be about 30% of the total income.

Its good decision that to re-invest it again and get profit on the investment. I will recommend that to invest it on the legit coin whose price is stable and  can return a good profit.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Prices can go higher of course but we don't need to risk losing all our profits and re investing. It all depends on our plan and what we were thinking to make. In my opinion profits are important to show and attract more in this market. Nobody will join unless they see that the current traders are making money.

• +2 1

I'm not going to sell everything, I will sell most of altcoins and try to have even more Bitcoin even if it is on the top of some of the bubble looking charts Bitcoin makes, so it is always going to be for me that I will hold but of course I will try to make some profit in fiat too, or spend Bitcoin to buy some items I will need.

• +3 1

I think I will wait for the right time to sell and buy coins. The price of coins also will be my concern. They more you are patient there is lot of chances for the profit making. Good luck friends take advice of experienced people.

• +1 1

I am get profits often because I am trader but we are need to keep some main part behind to keep the trading, I am only try to trade good opportunity and have patience for the trade to succeed and I am not a long term trader to wait for a big rally that can happen but it is not my style of investing.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, minisrt_black said:

I never withdraw all the amount , if I made a profit then I withdraw the amount of profit and leave the initial investment

There is no doubt that anyone who is making a profit from trading in cryptocurrencies will of course push them to keep repeating the process to make more money.

• +1 1

I don't think you can make so good money to buy luxury cars and villas, unless you have invested $100,000 and expect to make it $20million by getting lucky or holding all the way to $200k btc. Lets be realistic and not make dreams and not risk everything we have.