Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 35 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Yes, cryptotalk forum is the best forum to gain information about crypto and earn till date according to me. You can invest your time without a second thought. Crypto is an emerging business, you can gain so many information and knowledge regarding it through this forum. It is worth you time investment.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I can't agree less I have the same thought I think with the benefit this site have poised we need to here more often so as not to miss this great opportunity. Just like in the quize  section if you are not present opportunities like that will miss you by.

That's true mate, the quiz section is one of the big reason why spending quality time in the forum is essential, only those that are present will benefit and it a way of getting more funds, and of course the questions asked will also improve the present Members

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan...We should spend a lot of time in the forums.  This will allow us to know all the information in the forum.  The more we know, the more efficient we will be.  So we should spend time in the forum.  It would be nice to make friends in our forum.  This will allow us to discuss all of the information and forums.

@Cleaner I saw in the quiz contest where you won a prize because you answered the question fast, and many members were congratulating you, if you had not been an active member would you get to win the prize of the quiz? Definitely No, so been active gives us lots of opportunities in the forum

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan...We should spend a lot of time in the forums.  This will allow us to know all the information in the forum.  The more we know, the more efficient we will be.  So we should spend time in the forum.  It would be nice to make friends in our forum.  This will allow us to discuss all of the information and forums.

@Cleaner I saw in the quiz contest where you won a prize because you answered the question fast, and many members were congratulating you, if you had not been an active member would you get to win the prize of the quiz? Definitely No, so been active gives us lots of opportunities in the forum

11 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I saw in the quiz contest where you won a prize because you answered the question fast, and many members were congratulating you, if you had not been an active member would you get to win the prize of the quiz? Definitely No, so been active gives us lots of opportunities in the forum

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan....I am always active in the forum.  The quiz system has been introduced in the forum.  This is great for us.  I want everyone to participate in this quiz.  I won the quiz because I was active in the forum almost all the time.  So we have to spend time in the forum.  As a result, we can get a lot of updated information. And those who work in the forum for money are never active in the forum.

• +1 2

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan....I am always active in the forum.  The quiz system has been introduced in the forum.  This is great for us.  I want everyone to participate in this quiz.  I won the quiz because I was active in the forum almost all the time.  So we have to spend time in the forum.  As a result, we can get a lot of updated information. And those who work in the forum for money are never active in the forum.

Your activeness makes you to claim such a reward , and I will urge you to keep the hard work and always stay committed to the forum, and I also hope other members can adopt same process so we can all make the forum move to the next level

Honestly is not proper to spend almost 24hrs in the forum, you might end up running out of ideas and start posting replies that will look like spam, it's better to take some time out to read, learn and then come back refreshed 

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 AM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

To help us and nourish ourselves with knowledge, the forums will have news updates apart, we can be informed and this is the most important information in cryptocurrencies.

El 28/12/2019 a las 4:38, Vanessa dijo:

Soy bastante adicto a este foro desde la semana pasada.

Pasar tiempo sin saber casi la mitad del día.

Esta es una opinión abierta a todos,

¿Vale siquiera la pena? 

¿Basado en su experiencia?

Me interesan sus opiniones.

Deje sus comentarios a continuación.

I use it part time, one time in the day, another time in the afternoons and others at night, but I can't do it all day, but you have to understand how beneficial it is to be aware of the news of the forum, already that there are good tips and teachings from the world of cryptocurrencies.

I'm spenting maximum of my unfastened time exploring cryptocurrencies and I'm additionally spenting a lot of time in boards.Is that worth the solution is yes, I can discover the answer, increase my capacity making precise publish/ respond and also get profits.

Is the same how much you use a suger in the tea you will get much more sweetness in it ..

You will work more & more you will get much more money  

So to give your most the time to this forum to earn money many more

Actually this depends on the person. I spend my free time reading articles and writing answers on this site. I don't understand how time passes, it's a really good thing for me. I like learning new things about cryptocurrency and sharing what I know.

Yes, the forum deserves us to devote time thereto and devote many hours of the day thereto for learning, adding good content, reviewing the publications that we've added and giving reputation to those that deserve it and every one this may lead us to success here and within the field of cryptocurrencies.

I subscribed to the CryptoTalk forum about 1 month ago. It makes people more dependent every day. Frankly, I have started to be more active especially in the last week. Because as we read and learn new information, we can help others later. For example, I have looked at many old topics in the last 1 week. Again, many ex-members ask the same things again, since they did not research many of the topics and comments posted by former members in the forum. I also try to help new members like me by conveying what I know. This is how I spend my time in the forum for now. As you know, most of us spend more time at home nowadays due to the epidemic. This is how I evaluate this situation.

Beautifully highlighted a topic. I have been working here for a long time. I never felt bad working here. Because here is important information on each subject in a different way. I don't work for myself here. I spend about three to four hours a day here. This is because from here I can easily acquire knowledge on various subjects. Surviving the online world is helping me a lot better. Thanks to cryptotalk. To make such a beautiful arrangement for us.

Hello my friend I do not spend much time on this platform I spend as much time as it takes to post 20 Here you can learn as much as you spend time You can earn You can gain skills Thank you.

Of course more time should be spent on this forum.  Because the more time you spend on this forum, the more you will gain knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency and learn about crypto topics.  This will help you to post very quickly.

I spend my 4 to5 hour in this forum. In this time i posted all those topics which i think are useful. I reply all those topics which are new. I learn a lot of new thing from it. I get my payment of my these working hours. If you are free you will spend more time at this forum. 

• +2 1

Yes, I am spending 2 hour time on this fourm. Here, he gets to learn a lot and gets a lot of information, general knowledge is increased. I almost 2 hours on it Giving time In this, I get positive and good information, but sometimes even in negative posts. But mostly I got a lot of information out of which I'm happy 

Edited by Ahtisham Khalid
  • +2 1

You can spend a lot of time in this forum through your work. The more you spend your time in the forum, the more you can learn. You can gain knowledge. It's a pleasure to spend time in this forum. The rest of the forum members can be friended, and after work, everyone is killed. You spend a few hours here, you can learn a lot.

If you spend more time in this forum you can learn more and you can share your thoughts on different issues of your thinking by posting comments.We should spend a lot of time on our side, which can be learned about our other purposes and perform all of them. And something addicted is not a good practice.

Yes I also like to spend most of my time in this forum because the forum is a great place & I like to read the content here & write posts.

I spend more than half of my time in this forum, focusing on creating good posts , replies and finding solutions to my problems in the crypto world. The answer is, I can find the solution, increase the ability to post , answer better, and earn more. 

I spend more than half of my time in this forum, focusing on creating good posts / replies and looking for solutions to my problems in the crypto world. The answer is, I can find the solution, increase the ability to post / answer better, and earn more.