Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 33 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

This forum interested me, here you can earn money, learn how to work with crypto currency, it is very interesting and profitable, I wish I had been active here before

• +1 1

In all honesty, I do not mortgage all my time here for this forum. I have set a maximum time of 4 hours per day to finish my posts and browse some topics to take information, no more

• +4 1

I love to do work on this website there are many reason one the main reason is they will teach me guide me and correct my talking level. I wish that i could make hundred comment done with in a second but this is not possible so i will give my time to this website for completing my first task.

• +2 1

I usually spend more time on this forum because I know that every second I am spending here in this forum is worth it and there's a lot of useful materials that you can use to boost your knowledge with cryptocurrency. Besides that you can earn some money from this platform.

• +3 1

Love to spent time in this forum. Gathers information about trading coins and investment also. I spend my time on this forum during going to my university. And after that before going to bed in the day time i spend time when i found myseld free. 

In the next week I'll try to invest in trading because of this forum. 

• +4 1

I,m also spending a large part of the time on cryptotalk forum. I,m really love this forum because it gives the earning and also you gain learning from this site about the digital currencies. Cryptotalk is the best site enhance your communication skills. People are more attracting to this forum because of the work of on this forum.

• +3 1

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

How much the time you invest in this forum it's depends upon you, From my side the one who spend more time in this forum he will get more knowledge  from this forum because many of the members and experts members are posting here 24 hours.  They share their ideas and you can get knowledge about digital currency and advanced technology from their ideas. 

I have inquired in the forum for a timetable time because I have other works as well as my opinion everyone has a great vacation time should invest in this platform because the work is comfortable and very profitable

Hello dear, it is fun to spend the whole day in the forum. It is really wonderful. I have gained many experiences in this forum and I would like to earn more too. I confirm that I am already a friend to this forum with good luck.

• +2 1

Yes, the forum deserves us to devote time to it and devote many hours of the day to it for learning, adding good content, reviewing the publications that we have added and giving reputation to those who deserve it and all this will lead us to success here and in the field of cryptocurrencies.

spending more time of this forum because this forum help me about crypto talk.many experience user share the experience i have read this to and learn many thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/28/2019 at 2:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I think addiction is not a good thing in our life and also I don't want to be addicted with anything. I spend 2or 3 and more hours in this platform but i am not quite addicted with it

• +2 1

The forum is not a waste of time. I have also become very addicted to it. It contains many good and useful information. I benefited a lot from it and I must follow up in order to benefit more

• +2 1

Yes, I am also interested in this Forum, drawn in my free time effective at this Forum. I am a scholar and I like operational on incredible in this Forum, since it was introduced by my friend, I caress propitious to be here.

As a new user in this great forum, because of my little experience here, I can only comment that I spend two or 3 hours a day collecting information
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

Since I have joined in this forum I too have started spending much time in this forum. But if u consider the fact that this forum helps us to earn and learn then why not spend time in this forum exploring than doing silly or sitting lazy at home. 

• +3 1

On 12/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

Dear friend, as I spend most of my free time in the forum, browsing in it, knowing information for cryptocurrencies, as well as reading amazing and distinctive topics, there is a benefit in the forum and all members must receive this information in the distinguished forum

I work not only this site I also work in trading,mining etc.But most of the time I spend here.From this forum,I can know about cryptocurrency so completly and also know about many things.

• +2 1

yes you can spend your most of time here in the forum, try to read the threads and comments to learn more information about the Crypto.

you will see all the topics related to them here, so only read and if you won't understand something just comment and our friends will reply to you.

during that, you're earning money and get paid for what you write^^

Yea all u have all said is true because I enjoy my 2-3 hours out of my 24hours a day on the platform cus of new experience and improvement I see as day goes by even though am new here

@Vanessa Nice to see your interest in this forum! I also browse different sections of this forum throughout the day and study topics to enhance my knowledge and writing skills. 

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views

For me yes, it worths more then money as you can find opportunities in crypto world and it is the key to success for all members here. 

Lol this happened to me without even knowing just sitting and going through the post without realizing time is gone but I will say it is worth it because I actually learnt a lot from others post, which maybe if I am not on this platform I would have to pay for. 

• +5 1

Hey ya,

I have also found that this forum is quit addicting. But there are worse things to be spending your time on. At least here, you can earn money after posting 100 times, you can learn a lot about crypto & other things, you can help other people, etc.

Do I find it worth my time spent here ?¿ I sure do. Some days more, some days less.  But in general, I find the time I spend here well worth it.

So all in all, I dont think its a bad place to be spending your time. At least here they dont follow you like FaceBook does, steal your private information like FaceBook does, sell your private info like FaceBook does, etc.

Set a limit with yourself for the time spent here. Or set a timer / alarm for a certain amount time to be spent here. When your alarm goes off, simply log out. Be a bit disciplined with yourself.

Hope that helps. All the best.

Ciao

Edited by huesca123
add content

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Wow....This is an amazing thing that you are spending the most of the time at a platform where you are doing work for earning. This is same as you are spending as much time to your business to your work that may result better in last.

• +4 1

Spending much time on crypto will help you know more on the platform because the more you look the less you see it only time and determination and you're good to go

• +2 1