Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 30 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 AM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

If you have the time to do it I do not see any problem in that, when you are doing what you like you are entertained and time passes without realizing it, also if it helps you to learn and be informed about the world of cryptocurrencies it is excellent, you only have To do a method of staying in the forum so as not to neglect the other important things that you have to do at a certain time, after fulfilling the objective of looking for income and learning or teaching what we want, a break is always good too.

For me I don't spend much time here! Because I work here in my spare time and I work here as a hobby and not as a real job! Plus I love time management! my day is very organized! I only spend an hour or two hours here

Edited by Emma William
Correcting a mistake

Hey friend, i spend my free time in this forum. I am student and i get free time after my classes, so now i can make my free time quite productive. I make posts everyday, after spending some time to learn more about the topics. This forum is so convenient and user-friendly, so I feel good spending time here. And by using this forum I am able to learn more about cryptocurrency, and I am enjoying this. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, yes, it is strongly worth spending most of our time in it because it is an educational forum that provides us with a lot of information about a new field that has become very important in our lives.
I am very happy to have this information here in such a comfortable manner.

yes mate it is worth it. you will earn well by it. crypto talk pay you for making posts. also you can gain knowledge by it, here are many people who provide latest news about crypto world.. also you can be good in trading. many things are those which i have learnt from here..

I spend most of my time trying to decrypt crypto currencies, and whenever I have time, I come closer and learn from them what I need.I try to give my page times to the crypto  currency so that I can find out about any market and know the market.

Its mostly effective to those people who liked researching and finding some debates that could find some truth about it although not many of that people are coming here sadly as most of them are just you know only goal is the payment not more nothing less.

• +4 1

Yes. I spend a lot of time on this forum, I read a lot of topics and reply to them, without realizing I have been on the forum for a long time, it seems addicting but I feel really happy if I get Satoshi. For that I was on the forums for a long time.

• +2 1

Honestly I don't spend much time on the platform I spend as much time in the comments as we have to work on other sites besides this But I like the platform a lot because I can learn a lot from here and in return for the hits and comments we get a good payment from here and gave us the opportunity to earn btc so I thank them a lot

I also spend most of my time in the forum. because this is a place that attracts my attention. I can find all kinds of new information and different thoughts here rather than making money and I like it.

Great my friend. It's really nice to spend time in the forum it really helps to improve your knowledge on cryptocurrency. This also earns you good money with the knowledge you aquire during the work you do in the forum. Keep going my friend.

• +2 1

It gives you the ability to learn a lot about coding in addition to the ability to meet new friends, and I think it's worth it, as curfews have been imposed in my country due to the corona virus and economic activity has stalledGone and I think it's better to spend most of your time in this forum.

• +4 1

yes it worth it in case you spending that time learning and reading new things , for e i used to spend lots of time when i was a beginner and learnt a lot of things from  that , recently i'm a bit busy so not getting the chance for that and sometimes i don't even complete the 20 posts , anyway i suggest everyone either they are experienced or beginners to spend more time in the forum because there is always an information that you don't know about and can learn it from here

Hey mate, you are right people are addicted in this forum because people are getting free bitcoin, also they are gaining free knowledge about cryptocurrency. I am also giving much time as much I can in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is actually worth it especially with how much they could afford to pay you if your posts are worthy of paying the sum of payment they would give to you. I would say that it would only not worth it if ever you have failed to enjoy what you are doing. This thing is actually could be a potential career for anyone if they are having a hard time in looking for job but if ever you would risk of not having enjoy anymore of it and you feel like you are not capable of it anymore then it would be not worth it. I would say if you managed to be enjoying what you are doing and the payment they are giving you somewhat good for you, you should still keep doing what you want.

• +2 1

We can spend time in cryptotalk or we can invest time in this forum, if we spend time in this forum for only creating 20 post per day to earn simple money that's the maximum we will get, but if we invest our time in here then we can learn about cryptocurrency to start trading or investing in coins we can earn huge profits which are 10 times higher than we get from the forum.So invest your time in cryptotalk. 

• +3 1

If you will spend a good or long time on this forum you will be earning more and more and earn a huge knowledge from this forum and your continuesly work will give you a valuable knowledge.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

we spend  most time in the forum  to acquire knowledge and earn money... If we spend most time in this forum we will know about crypto-currency  goodly... About crypto currency knowing is very important  to us... Because now time crypto is a very big earning site... 

During this lock down I spend most of my time on this forum reading people's post and also posting my own ideas and view about a topic. 

Spending much time on this forum am getting to be addicted to it, but as I do spend more time here I also keep learning about new things here too.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:08 PM, Ms.o said:

Absolutely yes,cryptotalk is worth of my time,you can gain not just the satoshis reward but also knowledge shared by our humbled co members. I spent my free time here even i am already done with 30post just to read forums.

Yes, sometimes whenever I have extra time I wanted to read some of topics here in this forum specially thosetopics which could help me improve my esrnings in talk token or satoshis. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yep, i think it’s absolutely worth it. For me i know surely. I can practice my speech, construct new phrases, remember grammar rules, realize my thoughts about new themes, new world of crypto, whataver. Btw this is my first message on english here, dat was hard in some place’s, though i can count even more pluses of writing on forum, coz’ training english skill during making an answer on ur question. Thanks all

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Me i'm louse addicted, not yet, but i deem i'm being paid near the other existence i spen at this juncture they more i want to column everyday.