Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 32 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

I used to spend 3 hours in this forum. I am very slow typer and it takes me 2 hrs to complete 25 posts and other one hour for giving rating and research and learning new things.

• +1 1

Sine the day I registered on this site I sped most of my time here Reading posts and comments its quit fascinating how this site has impact me to the point that I now rely on this forum for information about cryptocurrency

• +5 1

I'm also quite addicted to being on cryptotalk forums, being on CryptoTalk really makes me lose track of time and doesn't feel like I spent a day here. I am very enthusiastic about participating in the forum, I don't want to miss 1 post. Even though it took a lot of time here, I was really happy to get the satoshi.

• +1 1

Yes my friend i am spending daily 4 to 5 hours daily in this forum for the information i am reading all the comments and watch all the posts for the knowledge  of this forum and online earning Now  this time I am able to work here and earn in this forum easily i can now  guide new members easily  how to earn in this forum How to trade in this forum i am also  able to trade in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am with this forum since april but i have few posts. Because i just here to learn the cryptoworld properly and this forum really helped me very much. I will continue being as a part of this family from today. Thanks       

• +2 1

Why I Spend most of my time on this forum is the forum has educate me on cryptocurrency, each day I learn new things about cryptocurrency and the interaction I do have with some friends here make the forum lively to me everyday, cryptotalk forum has really helped on knowing many things about cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Everyone is addicted now to this forum because it's like our family now and we are living like a one so we are falling in love with each other here. That's why we all are spending our most time here now

• +3 1

I also attend this forum daily but I don't spend much time there, I spend about an hour reading and writing a few posts, then I spend the same time on bitcointalk

On 12/28/2019 at 2:23 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

@Vanessa It's always good if you're addicted to something, that gives you a lot of information, and knowledge on various things. Actually, getting addicted to this forum is pretty helpful, because you are able to gather a lot of information related to cryptos, earning ways, trading strategies, many more. Besides this, you're also able to earn with each of your useful forum posts in cryptotalk, which is always a great thing because you're able to learn and earn from the same platform in either way.

• +5 1

As a beginner, I spend most of my time here, not only in the publications, but rather searching and reading all the leaflets and comments. I always try to search for new things in this forum and I think that I will become addicted to it and thus I will be very happy

yes that it's really worth it!! reason number one is that in your spare time you could earn a few bitcoin , why now not. and second we can have fun and learn new matters approximately the crypto world from others customers

maybe we spend a lot of time here, but we are doing a useful thing: we earn money, communicate and learn to write posts. that's cool. plus we get good knowledge from other guys.

• +3 1

It is a welcome idea spending your time on the forum when all your schedule are intact without much interruption. Because in the forum you don't only learn about crypto talk alone you learn something different as well.

• +2 1

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

in my case spending most of the time on this plateform is beneficial us. because we gain a lot of knowledge from this forum.everyone should obtain knowledge from this forum.

• +3 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

There's really know justification for spending most of your time here on the forum, time planning will help solve these problem, if you decide to spend all the time on the forum, you would definitely miss out on some other important daily activities 

• +5 1

Haha. I also think i am similar to you . Even i am new and have spent just 4 days on this forum but believe me this is so interesting that i also spend a lot of my time on this forum . And timing spending on this forum is not a waste of time i lave learnt a lot of things and got a lot of information by spending time here

I send 4 to 5 hours daily to this forum. I love working in this forum because we get to learn a lot from here. I am also read posts on this forum for 4 to 5 hours daily so that I can get some information from there. This is a forum where we can get lots of information about cryptocurrency while waiting for the post, which we cannot get from anywhere else. So I do at least 4 to 5 hours daily reading here. Apart from that, I love reading on this forum whenever I am free during the day. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, spending some time in this forum so very worth it mate because you will have some money by just posting some ideas and informations about crypto, i spend my whole time here by just posting to complete the 30 posts a day. Happy posting.

• +5 1

The truth is that I have become addicted to this forum that I spend more than 5 hours a day because the amount of information and information that I learned during this week is that I seek to acquire Habra in trading and investing.

We should all work with enough time in the forum. The more time we work with, the more the beauty of the work will increase. No work is good in a hurry so we have to be careful not to do anything in a hurry. These topics of yours are very beautiful,  thanks for share this thing with us. 

• +5 1

I am spending much of free time at this forum because I am studying now therefore I cannot spend all of my time here. But I will advise to those members who are free to spend their much time here because they will learn more about crypto and will also get more money .

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that you if you keep posting and commenting regularly you having a chance to be in early days