Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 27 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

this forum is not just for earning..its also for learning!!

it's not bad to spend time here reading posts and learning..

so ofc it worth!! but for the 30 post you don't need that much of time

This is my first forum about  cryptocurrency and I like to be here very much. It is very useful for me. . I have used forums related to forex trading before and such forums are the best way to learn new things. Thank you, CryptoTalk!

My friend, for me, spending all day in the forum is an investment and is part of the project I have, it is a more dynamic way to learn more about this digital world that is expanding more every day, there are people from all over the world speaking of their knowledge and experiences, it is very valuable information and in addition to that you learn, teach and help othe

friend in any business we buy some equipment and sell it at a profit. But in the cryptotalk, nobody should do it since perfectly and simply gestures, posts and earns money. that's how easy it is.

Lately, these days I have spent most of the day reading people's publications, learning a lot about their teachings and various topics related to cryptocurrencies. It has been beneficial to interact with so many people, so many ideas that they show, they help us new ones a lot

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If the forum is very nice, it is very nice to share ideas, knowledge, experiences lived about this world of cryptocurrencies and thanks to this I also realized that here where I live they are using a currency based on EOS, it will seem irrelevant but if it were not because  I've been in this for a long time, I didn't understand what it is about.

• +2 1

I'm also new to this forum cryptotalk. And I certainly find it addictive. I have cleared a lot of doubts just by looking at the posts and comments. It is good to know that there are dedicated people with excellent strategies and shortcuts to help me evolve more and more in the crypto world.

first of all thanks ppr share with us your experience in cryptotalk and it is that if I also spend a lot of time in this forum lately and I do not realize it since I love to talk with you and share opinions of our experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies and thus learn more on this topic with you and with the help of cryptotalk.

That's right, spending most of your time here only shows your enthusiasm and desire to learn about cryptocurrencies. I really think this forum is great because it allows you to subjectively read from many points of view on a specific topic. I am delighted by the creation of this entire project, a positive movement that motivates us.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:08 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

Yes you are correct my friend due to corona we have got many free time I used to spend those time in the cryptotalk Because it enables me to earn money which helps me to over come my daily expenses in this period and also get more knowledge with could benefit us in future.

If it brings you pleasure, then that's great! You can learn a lot of new things, gain experience so as not to make mistakes in the future. Also, if you are already well acquainted with cryptocurrencies, you can help others and receive a reward for this on yobit

2.jpg.9dcc0477ea4fb8f940f1d396222fda5f.jpg

Actually spending time on the forums gives you a lot of useful information as i think! 
if you just arguing with somebody it gives you nothing but if you are trying to get some new knowledges so why not? 

The time I've been spending at Cryptotalk has been good for me, I'm learning some things I didn't know and it's also something that is good for spending time

I recommend being in the forum always and when you have free time since it is a bit bad to be in the forum all day pending everything is good and nice to see that people bring good content and that this forum is always nourished by good information but sometimes why rest your mind

I think we have all become addicted to this forum in recent days, I have not yet begun to generate income on this forum, but when I see the results I think I will become even more addicted, hahaha, for sure I will pay, I have read many people with much security and reference they give, let's go on

It depends on what you do at this forum. If your studying cryptocurrencies, then that is probably useful for you because you'll use that knowledge to earn money in the future, But if you just discuss meaningless topics, that's a waste of time.

If I am spending the whole day here in the photo because apart from the tasks I am learning a lot about many issues of cryptocurrencies, I mean, I am taking advantage of it

It is useful to me, because I read and respond to a lot of posts and that makes me learn a lot about the topic of cryptocurrencies.

I spend little time here on the forum, but for the little I spend I can learn a few things and stay informed with the cryptocurrency market and for me it has been very useful

Some other day I can spend all day long serfing this forum for interesting posts and useful information... Some other day I don't have even few free minutes i can devote to this wonderful forum...

Well, I consider that this platform gives you a lot of knowledge, but you should always validate the information that is written here with true sources, for me this forum is just a point of reference, I recommend that you divide your time in investigating, other more specialized sources, so you could contribute new knowledge here

We are what we practice.  You have made a wise choice my dear by devoting much of your time in doing what that will bring you more happiness in the future. To be distinguished in any thing we do, we must learn to be proud and happy doing it. The love for crypto is the beginning of wisdom.