Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

In my opinion yes. Definitely yes. Nowadays it is the crypto writing platform which pays free bitcoin. The another was there called bitcointalk. That also pays but it has very much restrictions. Too much rules are there. So if you consider all aspects then this is the best forum. 

The only platform I know is cryptotalk. This is a unique platform for earning money on your favorite business(writing articles and helping people).

Cryptotalk is the best site where you can earn genuine money. I am also working on it. You can earn 1000 satoshi for every constructive post. Everyday you can earn 30000 satoshi which value is now $2+ in the market. And you have to invest 1 hour to do it. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/27/2019 at 6:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

I'm not sure if any other website is paying more but I am certain that cryptotalk and yobit are honest in what they are doing and are honouring their promises unlike many other scamsites I spent time only to get excuses.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:09 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Yes cryptotalk is the best platform for sharing news. You can share crypto related information in here as well. I think currently there is not any forum like cryptotalk. Give some time and earn money here.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:51 PM, Vanessa said:

I think that what she meant is ,

if this platform really

paying, and if there is others platforms like this she is also interested.

Kindly understand first the sentence before jump into judgement.

Yes, this platform is really paying and if there is others that we all need to discover lol

No no please do not call anyone lol ,Be friendly this is our mate  and i tell you a website that is opposite of this is  (bitcointalk )  it also paying you for posting about bitcoin and digital currency but it is difficult for new users .

On 12/27/2019 at 5:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Hmm when I joined the forum I wasn't even aware that there's payment, I was just doing my post not until a friend ask me how many post was I able to make that's only when I noticed that it was pay per post. 

On 12/28/2019 at 1:53 AM, juttmani said:

Please write in English we cannot understand your language. If you cannot write in English and you are Russian so you should go to Russian section.

Sorry now I got the words. Yes it is paying and one more site is paying. It is Bitcointalk but its rules are too much strict dear.

Yes! There is much better than this forum and this is the Bitcointalk i think but in that forum they have a high standard, very strict rules before you earn in that forum unlike in this cryptotalk is more easy than to Bitcointalk.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:57 PM, Suhannewaz said:

I agree in the current time that only the cryptotalk pays for posting topics and that there is no better website than it, I believe that if there are any other websites here the members will speak about it.

Yes it is true what you say and I agree that cryptotalk always pays to post constructive topics so that we are easier to get paid, with the existence of this website makes it easier for us to make a profit.

Well you are thinking much i am new here on cryptotalk dont know

Really but this forum is good for talking and earning paying honestly

To us for comment and topic

Yes the forum is indeed a legit website and the forum pays you seriously for the content you write. Obviously depends on how you do posts. They need to be made of at least 100 caracters and of good and useful content. 

Yeah according to me it is the best in the market. Not amomg the platform which pays for publication but also among all the platform which pays crypto for free. There is another one called bitcointalk. You can try that. You will understand the difference between this two. 

А как это работает? Как узнать баланс? плотят прям за каждое сообщение???

It is the best platform presently as i have observed most of the sites and if you  reply to the queries asked on the forum you can just explain them or give a suggestion or comment and keep posting them regularly you can earn a good amount of satoshi's with this site. I think this as a best platform to gain knowledge.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:24 AM, Netherlove said:

There are others surpass the value here but i think this is much better platform because a higher value means there is a lot of restriction and you only have to post quality posting

Today just only teo website are just paying like this one of the bitcoin talk and this crypto talk these platform are legit and trusted websites.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:24 PM, Netherlove said:

a long you post why you not still continous for post bro , at the moment cryptotalk its same in last years and continous to give pay for all members for continous to contribute create a usefull post and i see you only have 14 post still need 86 post to starting to get opportunity achieved plan to get rewards for post . but i see you not active again .

I hope so. Cryptotalk is new in crypto currency but i think cryptotalk is become more popular and more useful in the future so i think this forum will become one of the best for publications. 

the cryptotalk is the best forum platform for earning money. This is also a best platform to sharing the information abut the crypto world. This is also good platform for the content writers that gives their opinions to the other peoples through writing.

Present time there is no other platfarm to pay 30k btc in oneday but some members suggests bitcointalk.org platform but we known the site rules so many user agree the site rules are tuff and work little hard but this site is good and site members are so cooperative to give good information

On 12/28/2019 at 12:24 AM, Netherlove said:

Commonly, I am discovering the forums that offers campaigns and giving rewards through bitcoin at bitcointalk. I also discovered this forum there. If you are seeking more forums or sites that offers likely the same as cryptotalk offers, probably it is the best that you go make some search there. Though, there are members here that mentions other sites that gives reward, it is not as many as bitcointalk can show as of now. But we are all looking forward that this forum will go even further for good.
Goodluck and have a nice day too!

nMvFbuZ.png

It's only pay by post here in this forum. Cryptotalk pay with Bitcoin 1000 satoshi for any creative post you make and pay in Yobit exchange, there is no other way to earn more that i know 

• +2 1

this is the best forum at the moment that pays very accurately and immediately to the exchange, there are also forums but there is payment in dollars and not the fact that they will pay