Why Likes Are Important For You - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zulkifal

Why Likes Are Important For You

On 11/25/2020 at 6:23 AM, Zulkifal said:

Likes are important because you will get 1000 stoshi on at least 1 like on your topic or post. If you get more than one likes then it would also be counted as 1 like.

So how to get likes? 

You should post valuable and relevant content for getting likes. The content should be helpful to others.

So what you are literally saying is that only one like will be counted on a topic or post that have more than 30 likes? Wow, all my thoughts is that the more a topic or post gets a like that the more a person will earn. Well we all here learning everyday. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Likes are actually very important in this discussion board due to the fact you're been paid for giving fantastic likes to others and it is will inspire them to create greater valuable and beneficial submit.

Likes are very important because that like will make them pay you for that Post it depend on how your post is useful content and make sure you post constructive word that will make the reader know more on the topic @Biojay

• +1 1

Reputation is very important, if you have a good reputation people will trust you, in what you say, within cryptotalk having a good reputation means that many people read what you post and it has been useful to them, you help them, that's why you like it , for me that is the important thing to earn a like, that my content has served someone within the forum and so I will continue to grow in experience and of course in profits

Well, most importantly it is to get compensated with much better payment compared to not getting rating at all to any content since it has a huge difference when it comes to price range if the content managed to get rating or not. I think it should not only focus to payment since it also signifies that someone is satisfied with the content we created. It is a better way of receiving feedbacks from the content of the users they created. In this way, they would be minded doing their way of creating content so that their next content that they would create would not be degraded but it could possibly upgrade when it comes to the quality of the post.

Cause this is increase our rating for payments. We need certain of likes for increase our reputation for get good rating. So we need likes very much.

the like or the good reputation or the positive rate is the way which show if the topic is good and helpful .
the forum pay only to the good topic so the member with their like determine that.
so we should carful about like and good or bad reputation.

On 11/25/2020 at 1:23 PM, Zulkifal said:

Likes are important because you will get 1000 stoshi on at least 1 like on your topic or post. If you get more than one likes then it would also be counted as 1 like.

So how to get likes? 

You should post valuable and relevant content for getting likes. The content should be helpful to others.

For me, that is not the only reason. I also need likes or reactions on my posts because that proves that my post is useful and informative to others. Through like on my posts, I am motivate to think new ideas and share it to the other members by creating topics and contents.

This is correct, the likes that are the positive reactions should be given to the quality posts and articles and in the Talk campaign announcement thread, there is also an explanation about the negative points and where they should be given. For each post or reply you make and you have a positive rating it pays 1000 satoshi. So we have to raise the quality of our posts, especially those that are writting just the minimum. The Bitcoin payments seem to have stopped right now, although I have hopes they will be resumed as I see them adding every day to the yobit cryptotalk page. 

It is like that. Likes are important because they are part of the payment system, but also they give confidence to the forum members that what they write is useful and helps the other members.

We should be giving likes to these posts that are doing this and to those that promote the forum values and those that give valid explanations.

• +3 1

Exactly correct my dear, we are get a thousands satoshi for our posts that we are also receive good reactions for these. For this reason, I am always try to read more posts from the friends here and share the good reaction because many are deserve and I am sad to see the good posts not have any like.

• +3 1

The importance is written in the articles that explain how payment system works and it is like this person explained, but there are many that do not even consider giving a like to someone, it is their right of course, although perhaps they haven't judged this correctly.

• +2 1

If you ask about that then it is in the rules of the cryptotalk campaign why the likes is important to all of us. If you ask me, I will give a like to the good posts that are not the bare mininmum and I will give to those that have made a profile and are not just an account made fast without even a picture.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +2 1

Not likes actually, because we will not earn if we only gathered likes on our contents. What's important is to have ratings that doesn't go below positive 1. We should just have positive ratings because if your average is negative then we will not earn anything.

Thank you for this post mate. Yes we need to make good posts  that can help others  , likes are very important as they are a very important variable that affects our payment.  Try to make posts content rich and don't show any disrespect.

It is important for this reason as well as for reasons of receiving appreciation for what you created, as being a writer in the forum make you a content creator and you don't want to write a post that nobody would read or react to it, so except from the monetary reward there is more in this.

• +2 1

Giving positive reputation is very important because you will be paid for giving positive reputation. I will also advise crypto users not to give positive reactions to people who does not deserve it just because of the payment. 

• +2 1

You still don't have 100 posts so likes wouldn't matter in your position. You will only receive 1000 satoshi and talk tokens only when you finish the first 100 posts as this is a time used from you to have some short of immunity while you are searching the forum.

Likes are very important to us because if our posts doesn't have a like, we won't be paid for Satoshi (Bitcoin) for that post, we will only be paid for talk token and it is important for us to give like to others because giving positive reputation earn us one free talk token.

It is also very important because if you got a lot of  likes that means that you are commentating useful stof and you are helping people and its more importantly from the money 

Likes are very significant in this forum not because they help build our reputations and when received we are given 1 talk token, but it's a positive signal that says our posts/comments are rich in content.

Yes, this is really important, if you submit good content, then you will get 10 tokens and also you will get likes in addition to 1000 satoshi so we all have to improve the level of writing so that we get the likes and get paid, this is also useful to upgrade the forum level when all members submit Good content will definitely raise the forum.

Like are important because we can value the valuable post or post of great help for the community (useful post) in the forum, also when you give my positive rating to the members accredit Talk token in Yobit account,  they are 50 per day and with this way of evaluating we can benefit all members that we have in the forum quality post.

Likes are most important for all members because likes are increased the earning in this site.Everyone have only 50 likes daily after completing the first 100 posts.positive likes well increased the earning and negative likes decreased.

• +1 1

Likes are an encouragement that urges u to write more useful content. Likes are very important as they help in getting paid so in order to get likes work on  yourself . Read the topic carefully and before submitting your comments ensure that is it related to the topic and covers all the aspects mentioned by the forum.