Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

hmm, I tried it with the previous day. I guess it didn't give me much profit but I still tried it, the registration was easy, I posted 10 comments I saw nothing. Maybe I was wrong somewhere

The coin esteem is set at 10 cents US each at dispatch. There are numerous ways to urge DIYT Coins.

• -1 1

I took a look at the website and it looks a professional job.

It is sad that youtube has become a monopoly and overshadows anything else. Even D-Live does not have much traffic even with Pewdiepie streaming there. I don't actually know if he is still doing these live-streams. 

Hopefully your platform DIYtube can become something big. Perhaps it will be good for certain niche content creators. Wish you good luck and high traffic soon!

Edited by BTC Future

So, have your listed your coin officially on an exchange. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I did not follow the history of your project so far but I would be interested to participate in it 

This looks good,but i can't find any informations regarding the earnings or the benefits that we can get. Hope you put more information about this to help us believe that this is legit,as many are just scam.

20 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

This looks good,but i can't find any informations regarding the earnings or the benefits that we can get. Hope you put more information about this to help us believe that this is legit,as many are just scam.

There is a PDF file (whitepaper) in the early pages of the topic which explains anything about the project and how much you can earn by writing comments. It seems like an attractive project at first glance but the main problem is that it pays low and you need to make hundreds of comments to earn just one dollar. I don't know if they have updated the project and increased the earnings or not. The good thing about the project is that you will receive DIY Tube coins for thumbs up and video views either. According to the whitepaper, each DIY coin is worth 10 cents.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

There is a PDF file (whitepaper) in the early pages of the topic which explains anything about the project and how much you can earn by writing comments. It seems like an attractive project at first glance but the main problem is that it pays low and you need to make hundreds of comments to earn just one dollar. I don't know if they have updated the project and increased the earnings or not. The good thing about the project is that you will receive DIY Tube coins for thumbs up and video views either. According to the whitepaper, each DIY coin is worth 10 cents.

Thankyou somuch for clarrifying this. Honestly,i am scared to download anything or click any sites,i just used private mode everytime i browse and didn't find any of information about this site. This project looks old but like what you said and other site it only pays small amount and consume lots of data. So i'll focus here in cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

The truth is which you men harass me to no stop. simple and simple. people will without a doubt see that for themselves. The reality I already wrote out in detail some feedback above because you overlooked some of the information.

Seems like there's a lot of material having copyright violations from like a month ago and they haven't still been removed. Isn't that direct violation of your TOS?

excellent to see a professional post from dev of a mission (if i'm no longer incorrect). people are just replica pasting from bitcoinTalk and filling up the gap.

DIY tube community is one of the good projects that i think. Because sometimes the people love to work with comfort and get payment for that easily. Cryptotalk is one of them. They love to work here in this forum and comment here also. So this process is being applied in diy community. So this is gonna be effective for all the users.  And let's hope for the best. 

On 10/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

You do not have to enter any personal information on DIY Tube. Last I checked, we had removed the need to confirm your email account in order to use the entire site. You can enter a fake email and nobody will know. Only thing is you will not receive any updates from us that way. Only reason you would want to use a real email.

DIY Tube Video Community has been running for two years now, while we worked on it and made improvements. During this time the virtual wallet has been working to give a sort of IOU for your activity on the site.

Members get paid every 24 hours for their activity. Tomorrow you will see the payment in your virtual wallet. On the 10th you can withdraw your earnings onto the live blockchain with a few mouse clicks.

When withdrawing DIYT Coins you will click how many you want to withdraw, enter your wallet address and hit submit. That will all be live on the 10th.

Thank you for joining us. I hope you will like your time there.

removing all this site restriction in other to simply ease the users registration would rather yield you low and poor contents posting individuals, these people would simply just spam your site just to get thier on gain and leave the site in ruin, I i also don't think it is wise to advise the usage of temp mails. 

I am not able to You understand this post? Is it allowed to do in this platform? I just check the comments. And really I didn't get anything. If anybody will see this comment of mine please help me.

I tried many of these ways to make a profit when I was a beginner and noticed that all of these sites are not honest and do not withdraw cryptocurrencies and let's look at it with a rational perspective Is it possible to pay you only to read the comments you have to put something useful to deserve to earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The trouble with YouTube is that they're reducing pay to members, making it almost impossible to get monetized and sweeping human beings under the rug in the event that they dont sway within the route YT goes, whatever that is.

It's a good way to earn money for yourself and also getting crypto knowledge by seeing videos. I know about this project it's legit and they really paying to their users. Well done, it's wonderful project.

I did not know that users were also paid to comment on the videos, I believed that the rewards were only for the publication of the videos, I will go to have a look and maybe I will subscribe...

Wow that seems great and as your platform taken Cryptotalk as the site for promotion it's very good for the members like us to be part of the platform. And i had joined too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for the post. This is an interesting resource that I haven't heard of before. You should definitely consider the project in more detail.

The DIY Tube, kind of reminds of a similar alike site of the dtube of the steemit ecosystem of monetizing videos and get paid on curation on the steem coin, as the both look to really have a battle on which to go for, as the dtube has had its foundation and base, as the steem and steemit platform had grow . In usage and popularity

As far as I remember, DIY Tube platform had announced a file in which it had been stated that every 1000 comments would worth about one dollar (correct me if I'm wrong). I waited to see if this value for each comment will improve or not because this amount of payment is very low and it takes a long time to post thousands of comments below each video! I prefer to spend my time to create more posts here because every comment here worth hundred times more than DIY Tube! If anyone has worked in DIY Tube and received payment from them, please explain about it a little more.

Hi guys, tell us, is it worth doing this now and do they pay at all? And if they pay, is it worth it to study?) I am currently in quarantine and have nothing to do, so I decided to ask at the same time, can someone advise.