Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

On 11/5/2019 at 3:52 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Hi, yes we are still active. Sorry, its hard to find the real posts amidst all the spam bots right now.

I am just about to post an important update, which will be merged here anyway so:

We are forking our blockshain, Please read important details on our main ANN here: 

You have too many negative reviews on other sites, I can say you have an army of fans. Can you explain how it started? You have too many years with this project and it seems like it's the first day, like you cannot take it ahead.

Well i did try to upload some videos and after 2 days they all got deleted lol, even some that i created with background music ! how is that ? if you cant upload any music videos on the site, how is ur site gonna be succesful, just with garden work vids and short spam vids that make no sense ? vimeo and dailymotion are barely scrapping by, and they are still big sites...

17 minutes ago, aika said:

You have too many negative reviews on other sites, I can say you have an army of fans. Can you explain how it started? You have too many years with this project and it seems like it's the first day, like you cannot take it ahead.

We are competing with the giant YouTube. There is going to be a lot of opposition and false negative reviews along the way. Yes its hard. Like swimming upstream.

I have been on YouTube full time for 7 years but about three years ago they cut pay to channel owners. They are also no longer unbiased in who or what they show. And they allow harassment to flourish.

For these reasons I founded DIY Tube two years ago. We did not advertise yet though since we only just got our blockchain going. We are working on some patches on the blockchain before we really market heavily. Then we will grow.

15 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

Well i did try to upload some videos and after 2 days they all got deleted lol, even some that i created with background music ! how is that ? if you cant upload any music videos on the site, how is ur site gonna be succesful, just with garden work vids and short spam vids that make no sense ? vimeo and dailymotion are barely scrapping by, and they are still big sites...

I am not sure what channel you had but if your content was not original, we have to remove it. I think I remember a bunch of music videos on there from top stars, and we cannot afford a lawsuit at this time.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

2 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

We are competing with the giant YouTube. There is going to be a lot of opposition and false negative reviews along the way. Yes its hard. Like swimming upstream.

I have been on YouTube full time for 7 years but about three years ago they cut pay to channel owners. They are also no longer unbiased in who or what they show. And they allow harassment to flourish.

For these reasons I founded DIY Tube two years ago. We did not advertise yet though since we only just got our blockchain going. We are working on some patches on the blockchain before we really market heavily. Then we will grow.

Yep, I have to recognize that Youtube is a toxic community. So toxic that this year a woman made a shooting on their headquarters, because she was angry with the company politics. They had some bad moves with their politics that angered a lot of youtubers, some quit, some did not but still complain openly.

3 minutes ago, aika said:

Yep, I have to recognize that Youtube is a toxic community. So toxic that this year a woman made a shooting on their headquarters, because she was angry with the company politics. They had some bad moves with their politics that angered a lot of youtubers, some quit, some did not but still complain openly.

Very true. That one made the headlines all over. They are still messing up. I still upload occasional videos there but its not my job anymore like it used to be.

13 minutes ago, William . Hobbs said:

Hello Sir When will you raise the currency rate to 0.10 dollar The price is very cheap You say on your site that the price of DIY is $ 0.10 but it actually equals 0.00000300 satoshi You have to be honest in your project from the beginning in order to trust your community

Its a blockchain and decentralized. Its an open market. I cannot control the people out there once our coin got on the exchange.

Yesterday the coin was up to $0.08 each but then someone again dumped their coins at a lower price. People can and will do whatever they want. Coins are moving though.

But I can control the price we sell our coin coins for, when we do. Eventually the cheap coins will be gone and the price of the coin will increase.

16 minutes ago, Bitcoin02 said:

What's type of video you can publish in your channel and why you pay in every like and comment . 

You can upload any type of video you want as long as its clean and family oriented and you own the rights.

We pay for comments because we feel that comments add value to the community.

Just now, William . Hobbs said:

But when you will do this you have to do this now so as not to drop the price of the currency more currency price plays a big role in luring people to join your site

I cannot control the people who dont care about how much they get for the coin. But I can create a market of buyers to buy up all those coins and then sell our own coins at the normal price we intended.

Tomorrow if all goes well, we may have the ability to start marketing and selling coins. One single Masternode buyer will remove all those cheap coins from the market, allowing everyone else to sell their coins at a good value.

2 hours ago, William . Hobbs said:

This is great news if it is priced at $ 0.10 you will get many users Currency price plays a big role in bringing users into projects You have to raise the currency rate to $ 0.10

Yes I agree. And that is why some people who dont want to see DIY Tube succeed are selling for less. We have some opposition but we will overcome in the end.

2 hours ago, Ratash said:

I did enter the websites but i did not join i do not know if they received payment or not and how much will you get and the methode of payment.

The minute you make an account, you are monetized. If you write a comment today, you will see the payment in your wallet tomorrow. Payments are made once every 24 hours at night, automatically.

The pay rate is 1 cent worth of DIYT Coins per comment and $5 worth of DIYT Coins per 1,000 views on a video you upload.

14 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

The pay rate is 1 cent worth of DIYT Coins per comment and $5 worth of DIYT Coins per 1,000 views on a video you upload.

So you are saying that right now it gives 2.2727 DIYT coins per comment and 1136.3636 DIYT coins per 1000 views?

Current market value is $0.0044 per DIYTcoin.   

Just now, VileCryptoMiner said:

So you are saying that right now it gives 2.2727 DIYT coins per comment and 1136.3636 DIYT coins per 1000 views?

Current market value is $0.0044 per DIYTcoin.   

No, I am saying that we value our coin INSIDE DIY Tube at 10 cents each. Once the low ball dumping of coins are over, the market will flow naturally again.

This is very simple. We will open up to Masternode sales. One single MN will take out all those coins that were dumped at fractions on the penny. Just one 40,000 MN sale will clean them out. And that buyer will be a winner because:

Then the price of DIY Tube Coins is once again at 10 cents each in sale price. And of course the real miners want profits so they will sell a bit higher and higher each time as more buyers come along.

Its all going to be just fine 🙂

On 10/5/2019 at 5:25 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Well, that is your own option, as I said. You can choose to use your email or not. But one way, is to contact us admin@diytube.video and we can always reset your password for you. It happens a lot.

If a real email is not used and a request for change of password came along, how do you ascertain the one making the request is the real owner of the account and not a hacker?

Edited by Cryptominded

4 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

If a real email is not used and a request for change of password came along, how do you ascertain the one making the request is the real owner of the account and not a hacker?

That is a very good and valid question. We have to check their account and ensure they can verify it in some way by answering questions about info they entered when setting up the account. Your login username, for example, is not publicly known. If they used all fake garbage info and cannot remember it, then they cant get in again.

A good reason members should use a valid email, in the very least.

3 hours ago, William . Hobbs said:

I have been withdrawing 100 DIY coins for more than 12 hours and I haven't received anything  The process is still under review for 12 hours 

Please email me or PM me. The withdrawal is on hold for a little bit because we are making changes on the blockchain.

admin@diytube.video

1 hour ago, William . Hobbs said:

I have sent you a message you can see

Yes, thank you for your patience. Your deposit should be in your wallet now.

We were working on the blockchain and were not sure if we were going to fork or not. Fortunately we avoided that so we are operating as usual again today.

i use D|Y tube but i am not getting any type of profit because there is not having huge traffic on that site and also they have low visitors so i don,t think so that we can make money through the D\Y tube easily like youtube or other online sources so thats why i skip that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:28 PM, William . Hobbs said:

I have been withdrawing 100 DIY coins for more than 12 hours and I haven't received anything  The process is still under review for 12 hours 

Hello. How is you withdrawal doing? Was it sucessful or still pending? How did it took you to collect that 100 DIY and was it difficult?

On 11/10/2019 at 8:37 AM, William . Hobbs said:

Will the DIY currency be included in another exchange? The exchange in which DIY is currently traded does not have a volume. The price of the currency will not rise if there is no volume.

Once we sell some coins ourselves, we can list on another exchange. For now, other people are selling at below our set value and we are not going to under sell our coin or we wont have enough for development costs in the future.

We can all help though by spreading the word about the Masternodes. We need to attract buyers for DIY Tube coins so we can all sell.

Just now, William . Hobbs said:

It was a mistake that you included them in that platform where there are no traders.If you included it in the yobit platform, the price of DIY would have gone up Every day the price of DIY comes down more

The people who are dumping the coins are doing that intentionally and would do it on any exchange. They planned this on a public forum long before we were even listed on an exchange. Once their coins are sold out, they will be harmless. We had no fund raisers so we cant afford a larger exchange yet.

We are competing with YouTube and have some opposition so meeting our goals is a bit harder than for most companies. But we will get there.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:19 PM, Black25 said:

Where did you saw that YouTube is dropping so much people every day? I think they are actually getting more users everyday because more and more poor countries have acces to the internet 

Maybe some poor people are joining YT but sadly they are making it harder to get your channel monetized. And many long time YouTubers are fed up with the constant changes and new restrictions.

DIY Tube monetizes your channel immediately.

11 hours ago, Black25 said:

Yeah, maybe your website and service monetizes every channel immediately but do you offer the same payments as YouTube does? And also from what I understand you are paying in tokens not in fiat money

We based our payment schedule on what YouTube paid 3 years ago when they were paying 50% ad revenue. Since then many channels have seen a dramatic decrease in income even though their channels are growing. Mine, for example, has dropped to 1/5 of what I used to earn.

We pay with our own cryptocurrency, not tokens. But this allows us to pay members in all the World without the complicated accounting costs and transfer fees that go with using fiat currency.

11 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

I think it's a great idea to make a platform popular and also to make a platform for an earning opportunity to their members.i will obviously join to this project.

Thanks. I will see you over there then.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

As I understand from your post that you have created a platform for the video, and for each comment under the uploaded video you will pay a few cents? For me, this is quite strange because now you can attract traffic more than others, there is no need to pay for comments when the traffic is under your feet)

Just now, ako lng toh said:

Wow! This is a great source of income and an extra income. Students can also do this and get paid. This is awesome! Thank you for sharing this to us. 

Yes, the idea is to put money back into the hands of content creators since YouTube is cutting pay so badly and messing up.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

I used it but this site will not pay you good like the other website and thats why i left that site. I upload some videos on it but i do not get any view and thats the main reason because there is not high traffic on that site. Crypto is the best market in the world which pay you good and fast.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day