*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future* - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mubiflow

*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future*

I own crypto currency in which country who have banned(can deal from banks) the crypto but we have been using it from Last  four years. We taste the economic freedom and can send any time our payments. We have to work not all time just do for particular time and crypto earning bring stability in our life. We are third rate country who haven't experience the Full scale BTC usage at different levels. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable economic growth throughout the world, especially in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services. From your own experience how have cryptocurrency contributed to your immediate environment.

please a good answer will help me a lot in my current study thanks you.

Yes, on the current status of crypto currency, I think many nations that doesn't know much about it will get to know since the developed countries are in crypto one way or the other it will encourage the under developing countries to also join the crypto world but it won't be easy since many site aren't going with e.g YouTube- I heard they are removing any crypto related videos on their site.

• +3 1

With rate at which the transformation of world currencies are slowing down, and the perfect solution is digital /crypto currencies, the effects of  these currencies on world economy is such that it has provided a new trajectory for the formation of a whole new currency system that would not only corruption free but also transparent in its dealngs

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable economic growth throughout the world, especially in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services. From your own experience how have cryptocurrency contributed to your immediate environment.

The role and importance of cryptocurrencies has emerged greatly during the Corona crisis, as they were a safe haven to hedge against the collapse of the economy and local currencies, as I took advantage of that and kept my money by investing in cryptocurrencies. It also helps me a lot by exchanging money and transferring it to all parts of the world faster, easier and less expensive than traditional money transfers.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

In all over the world there are so many peoples that are jobless and they need a good job and the crypto market help them to make money than a good job and also there is no experience need in this business and there is no limit of earning in this business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Mella said:

I trade and profit from it as for right now it is not used anywhere but it is the hope that this will be changing very soon and most people will want to use money that are going to help them when they save them and not money they have to use today and save nothing for tomorrow.

i think just having the opportunity to profit from crypot by just doing simple trades is good enough, and in my case i trade crypto for 3 years now and i handle my own profit or losses and that made me more financially focused, most of my money is into crypto which i know will grow even bigger with this upcoming altseason.

• Useful or interesting 2

on the global economic foreground, cryptocurrency has brought about improved means of doing business, and also improved means of payments and this improved methods/technologies have ensure that economic activities have increased and this is a positive impact in the world global economy

Edited by Frodler
  • Useful or interesting 2

Cryptocurrency is currently the most popular digital currency.  The use of this currency is increasing day by day.  If we want to make an impact on the economy or take it forward, we need the cooperation of the government and senior officials of the country and our crypto members need to work better.

4 hours ago, Artugul78 said:

Cryptocurrency is currently the most popular digital currency.  The use of this currency is increasing day by day.  If we want to make an impact on the economy or take it forward, we need the cooperation of the government and senior officials of the country and our crypto members need to work better.

@Artugul78 its faster moving to well known in many countries, cryptocurrency have a lots of benefits not just for the normal people even in the big companies and successful entity use this for transaction its securing to cover controversial information of the users it easily to trade using payment online. When countries use this it can give high value in economy because businesses have big contribute in the economy

@Ezra You are right too.  It will be possible to move forward only if the businessmen of our country try to take it forward.  We should all be more diligent in using cryptocurrency and make everyone work on it.

On 12/11/2020 at 2:59, Mubiflow said:

Las criptomonedas tienen el potencial de permitir el crecimiento económico en todo el mundo, especialmente en los países en desarrollo, al ofrecer un acceso más fácil al capital y los servicios financieros. Desde su propia experiencia, cómo han contribuido las criptomonedas a su entorno inmediato.

por favor una buena respuesta me ayudará mucho en mi estudio actual gracias.

These have contributed greatly with my current capital, since there my capital does increase because thanks to the cryptocurrencies that I have bought they have increased in value and this is not all, I have done trade in exchanges and this has generated me even more, for this reason I feel like cryptocurrencies are here to stay for life.

Cryptocurrencies were created with that intention of changing the world. We have to see if governments accept cryptocurrencies once and for all and stop putting restrictions. Likewise, people always look for the way to operate despite the restrictions of their country, which makes controlling crypto even more difficult.

Maybe with cryptocurrencies a sustainable economic growth can be achieved and not one that is based on the excessively printing of new money or the huge debts of current economies. Cryptocurrencies can helps us and it is up to the people to convince the governments that the better methods of transcations and use of currencies are these and should be allowed and legalized.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is currently one of the best easiest ways for individuals to work and earn good profit to there various wallets and since we know the potential of Cryptocurrency then i think making it a legal currency will help the countries economically in such a way that every nation would get tax from traders which will serve as source of revenue to the country and that will also reduce the rate of unemployment in every nation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a tool of developing a given country economy, those lucrative opportunities, reputable, gainful and profitable advantages crypto offers to the citizens to yield availability and circulation of cash help to improve and strongly improve the economic situation of a given country

Hello everyone cryptocurrency will help boost the economy of that country that accept it because is going to bring job opportunity for the youth of that country making them stand on their feet, work hard to earn money

In my country, we do not talk to this field at all, but in secret you will find someone who works on cryptocurrencies and gets good profits from it. From what I heard about other people's stories, they made profits, even millions of dollars, as if they knew about it before. And they devoted all the time to it, to amuse them with what they wanted them to be today. This is how we should work and hope that we will get what we want with work and intelligence.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

Crypto currencies are providing a wide variety of knowledge and it helps to flourish the economic state of the country so that developing and also undereveloping countries to start using a process that they would be stable than before.

The cryptocurrency individually is the best earning job we do as a private business on our personal account without having managers controlling us. As for the economy, my country is backward and a small percentage of people know coding and many of them have not even heard of it.

Cryptocurrencies help a lot in the economic growth of countries, especially developing countries, through the fact that trading in cryptocurrencies among people reduces the financial corruption that is widespread in developing countries as well as money laundering, cryptocurrencies move the wheel of the economy as they reduce the financial inflation of the local currency, unfortunately in my country the currency is not dealt  Encrypted

We work with cryptocurrencies permanently and continuously, and we earn money in exchange for this work, and we receive money from abroad and work with it inside the country, thereby increasing the state's income and increasing its economy.

At present cryptocurrency is improving a lot so many countries are trying to use cryptocurrency for economic development.If it continues to grow in this way, many countries will accept cryptocurrency so that they can improve a lot and cryptocurrency will be money in the future.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

I agree with you friend that crypto currency exchange will go a long way in improving the capital and financial services of many countries most especially the developing ones. With current pandemic most of the populace have lost their means of income, crypto currency exchange is a reliable option to learn and invest

Cryptocurrency has impacted the lives of so many people around me. It has given us financial freedom. It has given us the power to control our own money without any interferrence from the govt or anybody. It has made so many of us to become rich within a short period of time. It has also made transactions between people to become more easier and safer. Cryptocurrency is really a game changer in the lives of humanity.

There are plenty of ways in which Blockchain technolpgy couod be used and even if its needed the crypto could be used for that. If we be more specific then we can say that, if governmemt shifted to Blockchain based then there will be no chance of corruption and the money flow will be smooth as everything will be wirtted in Blockchain. For real world datas ,oracle could be used.

Those countries suffering from a central government bad decisions will defenietly get arelief if Bloclkchain is implemented.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,