Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

so we should follow most of your ways and for me i prefer following trusted sites because there are many fake news especially on social media..

@MuhammadSh You must be aware about the social account of any platform before following and getting updates from it. There are fake customer support account of many exchanges and wallet so always follow the official account. And for other news you can use news sources I had mentioned above 😊.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@MuhammadSh You must be aware about the social account of any platform before following and getting updates from it. There are fake customer support account of many exchanges and wallet so always follow the official account. And for other news you can use news sources I had mentioned above 😊.

We must all be aware.  Currently many fake wallets have come out.  So before using our wallet, we will verify it and enter the official site. We will always know all the updated information of the crypto world, this will increase our knowledge. We can get information from various crypto blogs. @Ridam

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Any source which provides us price details of crypto currencies is helpful for our trading. In my opinion crypto forums like this and different trusted exchanges are best options.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/13/2020 at 10:34 AM, Cleaner said:

We must all be aware.  Currently many fake wallets have come out.  So before using our wallet, we will verify it and enter the official site. @Ridam

@Cleaner That's why you should always download the wallets from Official website. And always use those wallets that are already established and has good reputation. Blockchain Wallet is the good example of custodial Wallet. And if you want more security you can go for non-custodial Wallet like Truts wallet, Metamask.

• +1 2

34 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Cleaner That's why you should always download the wallets from Official website. And always use those wallets that are already established and has good reputation. Blockchain Wallet is the good example of custodial Wallet. And if you want more security you can go for non-custodial Wallet like Truts wallet, Metamask.

Thank you for your advice. @Ridam..We should always use the official wallet.  There are many who are not aware of these and they use other fake accounts, eventually they lose their money.  We can use Blockchain Wallet, Trust Wallet, Coinbase Wallet and Metamask Wallet to keep our crypto currency.  These wallets are good enough and safe.  I use Coinbase Wallet.  To me this wallet is very safe and reliable

• +1 2

Thanks for your great and helpful post, it is imperative for people who use digital currencies to stay up-to-date with currency news in order to know about currency developments.

• +1 1

Thanks for the links posted, these sites are very informative and educative to crypto world, it held to stay update what's going on in the crypto market and community. These site will help newbies to learn and become expert in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I usually inform myself through some youtubers, pages or even telegram groups, for example cointelegraph publishes a large number of articles daily, on YouTube I do not have favorites since I simply look for the topic that interested me and that's it, in the case from telegram I usually use a very complete bot that keeps me abreast of the movements of the markets or currencies that I use.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the information but to be update form the crypto currency you have to be a full time Crypto trader and the keeping track of all the information is difficult and time consuming.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I always true to update and read the news of the crypto market and i know that soon the crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and that time so many peoples in the world will invest their money in the market and they can change their life in it becasue the coin price is going to be high so much that time.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

10 hours ago, Khan said:

Thanks for the information but to be update form the crypto currency you have to be a full time Crypto trader and the keeping track of all the information is difficult and time consuming.

@Khan It's time consuming that's why I have made this topic to inform about all the platform needed. If you stay active in these platforms and follow good accounts then you will get enough information that is required for a trader and investor. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Thanks for these insightful information, it will surely help us to be updated with the latest happenings around the world of cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

El 24/10/2020 a las 5:06, Ridam dijo:

En el campo Crypto como ya debemos mantener los ojos abiertos y seguir monitoreando el mercado para evitar pérdidas o para aprovechar la oportunidad de ganancias. Voy a cubrir las principales plataformas y recursos para estar actualizado con Crypto World y con sus beneficios. (Todas las plataformas clic a continuación tienen enlaces directos a su sitio web. Puede acceder a ellas con un solo.

A) Fuentes de noticias:

IMG_20201024_141941.thumb.jpg.14494332ada48d93a086fdd9ba7fdbc6.jpg

Los sitios de noticias son la fuente más importante para mantenerse actualizado con la acción reciente del campo Crypto. Podemos obtener información temprana y rumores sobre nuevas actualizaciones, por lo que nos convertimos en los primeros en ganar popularidad.

Algunas fuentes de noticias que sugiero seguir son:

1. Descifrar
  2. Coindesk
  3. Cointelegraph

4. Noticias Bitcoin

B) Redes sociales:

IMG_20201024_141958.thumb.jpg.31cb491241efabe0f88aeb6274238b7a.jpg

Las redes sociales son los lugares donde recibimos actualizaciones de los proyectos que estamos siguiendo. Big Players y CEO publican actualizaciones sobre sus proyectos y funciones futuras. Puede crear cuentas en ellos y adjuntar sus actualizaciones de proyectos favoritos. 

1. Gorjeo
  2. Youtube
  3. Telegrama
  4. Facebook  (uso Facebook rara vez)
  5. Discordia

Twitter es mi favorito entre todos. Y tenga en cuenta que hay una gran cantidad de proyectos falsos en las redes sociales, así que manténgase conectado solo con los legítimos. 

C) Foros criptográficos:IMG_20201024_142009.thumb.jpg.284d8d3fe5b3404dfdcdb93b08a11e1f.jpg

Los foros de cripto son la gran fuente para obtener conocimientos y opiniones de diferentes amantes de las criptomonedas en todo el mundo. Puede unirse a ellos y ser parte de la comunidad Crypto y ganar también mientras aprende y comparte puntos de vista.

1. Cryptotalk  (favorito personal)
  2. Bitcointalk
  3. Leer efectivo

D) Seguimiento y alerta de precios:

IMG_20201024_141810.thumb.jpg.51e777a05e8aa9e9354232f5063be8ca.jpgHay muchas plataformas para monitorear el precio de la evaluación y administrar la cartera. Los más populares y ampliamente utilizados son:

1. Coingecko
  2. Coinmarketcap

Puede usarlos para monitorear los movimientos de precios, capitalización de mercado, volumen y muchos más. Puede configurar una alerta en una moneda en particular. Si esa moneda alcanza su precio esperado, notificaciones al instante.

Coingecko también nos permite ver la información de los fondos de liquidez y el mejor APY para elegir entre diferentes proyectos si le gusta De-Fi.

E) Realización de análisis técnico:

IMG_20201024_142046.thumb.jpg.60d344723746ed9237ebabe58d9d6a77.jpg

Para el análisis técnico, el favorito de todos es  TradingViewPuede hacer un análisis técnico de cualquier moneda utilizando TradingView. Es gratis con casi todas las funciones necesarias. Puede actualizar el paquete estándar si comienza a ganar y necesita más funciones.

Estas son las formas y plataformas que utilizan para conectarse con Crypto World y obtener la mayor parte de los contenidos y la información. Si está utilizando más plataformas de las que se mencionan aquí, no dude en presentarlas en los comentarios.

Great information I expected something like this, thanks friend for taking your time and sharing such information with us, in fact I only use cryptotalk and coinrmaketcap for the visualization and readings of cryptocurrencies, but I see that there is much more variety that I did not know, thank you.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 11/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, godislovefll said:

Great information I expected something like this, thanks friend for taking your time and sharing such information with us, in fact I only use cryptotalk and coinrmaketcap for the visualization and readings of cryptocurrencies, but I see that there is much more variety that I did not know, thank you.

Well for price visualisation, Coinmarketcap is enough and we do know the benefits of being in Cryptotalk. I suggest you to also take part in reading articles and following the project ceo and Official accounts in Twitter if you are really serious in this field.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think all social media are okay on this and we need to check them regularly because something is cool with that we need to think and rethink the positions we do get because there is no other options to what we do get there is a lot of work to which we can be able to follow the keys that give us everything ,the social media does work still

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I use social networking sites, but at the moment there is great competition between projects, which causes the spread of fake news on social media sites. For this reason, I seek to follow websites like Coingecko  because it provides information moment by moment.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, this is very important for anyone in the field of digital currencies because it provides us with all the information about this field and the exclusive and new news and the most important predictions that happen to Bitcoin, so it is useful to follow these

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, magd said:

I use social networking sites, but at the moment there is great competition between projects, which causes the spread of fake news on social media sites. For this reason, I seek to follow websites like Coingecko  because it provides information moment by moment.

You can follow up different crypto blog where all the crypto related news get update immediately.. Also in twitter you can follow up famous trader because their post always become true and useful..  But dont take help from YouTube much as most of the video there is fake plus take long time to explain which is just waste of time.. Also you can follow up cointelegrap blog @magd

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is mostly good advice for beginners to have some places to begin. I don't recommend any twitter or facebook as a way to learn or stay updated as they are very bad influences for traders and you will end listening to someone that is a loser trader thinking he is some pro. I think the value of twitter especially is negative in any investment research.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Good and important information for all members of cryptotalk .we should always connected with the Cryptotalk to get updated .The main source are discussed in this post to stay tune with foeum

• -1 1

There are a lot of ways to learn about the cryptocurrency and we should learn on anywhere the information about cryptocurrency is available. Basically I love the crypto talk from because if we can get a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency and their ups and downs. We can also see the newspaper and news on the TV and we can also use social media for it but I like crypto talk the most .

Certainly, we have to follow closely the new news about digital currencies through social media, the most important of which are Twitter and Telegram, and follow-up sites that publish news about digital currencies and others such as coininfo and coinmarketcap in addition to forums

• +1 1

On 24/10/2020 at 5:06, Ridam said:

En el campo Crypto, como ya sabemos, debemos mantener los ojos abiertos y seguir monitoreando el mercado para evitar pérdidas o para aprovechar la oportunidad de ganancias. Voy a cubrir las principales plataformas y recursos para estar actualizado con Crypto World y con sus beneficios. (Todas las plataformas mencionadas a continuación tienen enlaces directos a su sitio web. Puede acceder a ellas con un clic.

A) Fuentes de noticias:

Los sitios de noticias son la fuente más importante para mantenerse actualizado con la acción reciente del campo Crypto. Podemos obtener información temprana y rumores sobre nuevas actualizaciones, por lo que nos convertimos en los primeros en ganar popularidad.

Algunas fuentes de noticias que sugiero a continuación son:

1. Descifrar
  2. Coindesk
  3. Cointelegraph

4.News Bitcoin

B) Redes sociales:

Las redes sociales son los lugares donde recibimos actualizaciones de los proyectos que estamos siguiendo. Big Players y CEO publican actualizaciones sobre sus proyectos y funciones futuras. Puede crear cuentas en ellos y adjuntar sus actualizaciones de proyectos favoritos. 

1. Gorjeo
  2. YouTube
  3. Telegrama
  4. Facebook  (uso Facebook rara vez)
  5. Discordia

Twitter es mi favorito entre todos. Y tenga en cuenta que hay una gran cantidad de proyectos falsos en las redes sociales, así que manténgase conectado solo con los legítimos. 

C) Foros criptográficos:IMG_20201024_142009.thumb.jpg.284d8d3fe5b3404dfdcdb93b08a11e1f.jpg

Los foros de cripto son la gran fuente para obtener conocimientos y opiniones de diferentes amantes de las criptomonedas en todo el mundo. Puede unirse a ellos y ser parte de la comunidad Crypto y ganar también mientras aprende y comparte puntos de vista.

1. Cryptotalk  (favorito personal)
  2. Bitcointalk
  3. Read.Cash

D) Seguimiento y alerta de precios:

IMG_20201024_141810.thumb.jpg.51e777a05e8aa9e9354232f5063be8ca.jpgHay muchas plataformas para monitorear el precio de la evaluación y administrar la cartera. Los más populares y ampliamente utilizados son:

1. Coingecko
  2. Coinmarketcap

Puede usarlos para monitorear los movimientos de precios, capitalización de mercado, volumen y muchos más. Puede configurar una alerta en una moneda en particular. Si esa moneda alcanza su precio esperado, recibirá notificaciones al instante.

Coingecko también nos permite ver la información de los fondos de liquidez y el mejor APY para elegir entre diferentes proyectos si le gusta De-Fi.

E) Realización de análisis técnico:

Para el análisis técnico, el favorito de todos es  TradingViewPuede hacer un análisis técnico de cualquier moneda utilizando TradingView. Es gratis con casi todas las funciones necesarias. Puede actualizar al paquete estándar si comienza a ganar y necesita más funciones.

Estas son las formas y plataformas que utilizo para conectarme con Crypto World y obtener la mayoría de los contenidos y la información. Si está utilizando más plataformas de las que se mencionan aquí, no dude en presentarlas en los comentarios.

Thank you very much for your topic, I did not leave anything out, in fact I had no idea or access to any of the social networks that I publish, thank you very much for the information and with this I will be much more aware of all the news that are made recently of cryptocurrencies.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 10/24/2020 at 5:06 AM, Ridam said:

In Crypto field as we already know we must keep our eyes open and keep monitoring the market to avoid losses or for grabbing the profit opportunity. I'm going to cover top platforms and resources to stay updated with Crypto world and with their benefits. (All platforms mentioned below has direct links to their website. You can access them with one click.

A)News Sources:

News sites are the most important source to stay updated with recent action of Crypto field. We can get early information and rumours regarding further updates so we became the first to grab popularity.

Some news sources that I do suggest for following are:

1. Decrypt
  2. Coindesk
  3. Cointelegraph

4.News Bitcoin

B) Social Media:

Social media are the places where we get updates from the projects we are following. Big Players and CEO posts updates about their projects and coming features. You can make accounts on them and get attached with your favourite projects Updates. 

1. Twitter
  2. YouTube
  3. Telegram
  4. Facebook (I use Facebook rarely)
  5. Discord

Twitter is my favourite among all. And keep in mind there are hype of fake projects on social media so stay attached only with legit. 

C) Crypto Forums:IMG_20201024_142009.thumb.jpg.284d8d3fe5b3404dfdcdb93b08a11e1f.jpg

Crypto forums are the great source for getting knowledge and views from different Crypto lovers around the globe. You can join them and be a part of the Crypto community and earn too while learning and sharing views.

1. Cryptotalk (Personal Favourite)
  2. Bitcointalk
  3. Read.Cash

D) Price Monitoring and Alert:

IMG_20201024_141810.thumb.jpg.51e777a05e8aa9e9354232f5063be8ca.jpgThere are many platform for monitoring the price of assest and managing portfolio. Most Popular and widely used are:

1. Coingecko
  2. Coinmarketcap

You can use them to monitor the price movements, market cap ,volume and many more. You can set alert on particular coin. If that coin reaches your expected price you will get notifications instantly.

Coingecko also allows us to watch the liquidity pools information and best APY to choose among different projects if you are into De-Fi.

E) Performing Technical Analysis:

For Technical Analysis everyone's favourite is TradingViewYou can do a technical analysis on any coin using TradingView. It's free with almost all needed feature. You can upgrade to standard package if you start earning and need more features.

These are the ways and platforms I use to get attached with Crypto world and get most of the contents and information from. If you are using more platform than mentioned here, please feel free to introduce them in comments.

What a good post, brother, I congratulate you because you are one of the few that shares excellent information. I really love reading this post because it helps a lot to grow our knowledge. Thank you, greetings.

• -1 2
  • +2 1

I think it is not necessary to literally follow all the updates involving crypto currency since some of it might not be useful at all to you as a user and might be possibly misdirect you to your usual decision making in trading transactions in the market. I would say that this kind of news should only be used as a form of basis and reference whenever you are seeking for knowledge about a certain event and topic that you might encounter. This could be helpful as well especially when you are trying to expand your knowledge about the crypto currency industry.  

• +2 1