I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

On 12/27/2019 at 7:08 PM, imran777 said:

If you want to invest. I will suggest you to invest on trading it will be good for you. If you are investing on other sites so be sure that are legit sites.

But he don't have to start trading that's very easy but he will need to take the time to learn about trading at least one year very carefully and patients

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I dont really agree when trying to invest a huge sum of money in one places maybe try making small investment to avoid being scam and you try Genesis Mining they are a trusted site.

Edited by Fattkidd

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

11 minutes ago, BensonIT said:

Investing on some site will require your time to first investigate or carry our a research on the site before deciding to invest on it some sites are scams 

Yeah and the main problem in these sites is that they are not giving us payment promisely so that is why the crypto investment is very good and more secure than site.  

1 hour ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

I want to invest but I don't know which platform is best and where I don't loss my money. I need public suggestion that which platform is trusted for 

I am binance user,so that's what i can suggest to you,you can check it. It is legit and trusted platform.It is considered as biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:38 PM, Aurwah Shaikh said:

I want to invest but I don't know which platform is best and where I don't loss my money. I need public suggestion that which platform is trusted for investing.

If you want to invest your money in secure assets then i will give you suggest that you need to invest your money in bitcoin and do not invest in unknown sites.

There are too many ways for investing in crypto world if you are willing to invest for good profit then surely you have to search for this as I personaly invest in crypto games and have very good profit for very small investment its one of legit site in you can understand something then try to invest in staking as its also good way of investment and good profit just googled and enjoy.

• +2 1

at the moment it is not convenient to invest in new projects / ico / ieo because they have an uncertain future it is better to focus everything on altcoins that give interests with lending or staking

3 hours ago, trunghai said:

dear, to know project good or bad. you must know investor, partner, algorithm and community...

Well there are also many ways that I can know that's I'll be a good project. Of of which is to research before investing or trading. But thanks anyway.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Bitcoin.

Yes you investment your money in bitcoin.

Because you need earn money and bitcoin change your life for earn money.

It is like share market. It up some time. And you use your money for investment 

I suggest you to alliance profit, it's is crypto investment platform wherein you can earn up to 15% in 18 hours and up to 25% in 30 hours. I'm not sure if you like it because the percentage you can earn in their investment plan is low but it is legit and Paying and you can check the payment proof in their telegram channel. The best in this website is the minimum investment plan is 15$ and up.

If you like it.

This is the link https://allianceprofit.com//?ref=JoshuaPar 

I would recommend investing in top altcoins. Now a good price to buy. but first of all you should avoid all kinds of hype projects that promise a big profit in a short time

I suggest investing into cloud mining as the concept seems really good to me, basically you are paying for equipment and people to do the mining for you, the process saves you the hassle of setting up and maintaining mining rigs for a reasonable price, I recommend genesismining, nuvoo, etc.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

You can invest on yobit investment box they are offering good profit on Yoda,Yo,USD,BTC .you can take interest on weekly/Monthly base.It will be legit exchange where your  investment will be save and it grows after some time.

7 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

You can invest on yobit investment box they are offering good profit on Yoda,Yo,USD,BTC .you can take interest on weekly/Monthly base.It will be legit exchange where your  investment will be save and it grows after some time.

I saw other coins such as Liza and x10. Would that be as good coin to invest in? Is it not risky? Because I am sorry about some coins having no worth at all on the next few days.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

why are you want to investment in site there is no knowledge you because your previous experience must be scam in online 99% sites are scam first decided where you want invest you are not tells about the particular website's I recommended you to invest in yobit investment box they are gives good % in invest try this it is not scam like other sites

On 26.12.2019 at 02:38, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

it’s completely normal, you’re still lucky, for often such sites can be closed the next day, this is a good experience and you should always analyze this asset before investing, I advise you to invest in bitcoin and litetcoin

Good morning mate, i recommend that you dont put a lot of money than what you can afford.Investing is a very risky decision so make sure that you put it on the right coin.Happy posting mate

Well, finding some investing sites are very risky mate because as of now, there has many scam people, they will do anything just to steal your coins so you need to double check the site if this is really legit.

Invest in LendingClub notes. LendingClub enables you to invest as little as $25 in loans to other people. You can pick the risk and return you want based on the creditworthiness of the borrower

Not really sure if there any good investment site today but i think you can try yobit invest box and choose some plan that giving good rate or you can try staking some Coin like BNB or Kucoin Shares that giving you passive income and also have strong fundamental, Good luck!

You're planning on investing big on some sites. At the moment I only know that Yobit can be trusted and legit, of course you already have a Yobit account, and you only open an Investment Plan.

• +1 1

Never invest on hyips for your own good. You'll end uo regretting and all your funds will be loss. Avoid signing up on them and join bounties or trading as much as possible. 

I really think you can get good advices from professional  investors in this forum you should chat with them and ask for help

If your about to invest big amount, i think its better if someone will guide you because there are a lot of sites that is scam so be careful. so i highly recommend go find someone that can help you to choose which site to invest.

You can invest in the Yobit site as it is a reliable site and you can profit from it by buying currencies and waiting for the price to rise and then sell them and your profit depends on the extent of your experience and understanding of the market