Fun: Explore the forum [discover] - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fun: Explore the forum [discover]

You are a good friend of the forum and you are doing a great job, there are many Members especially the new ones who do not know all the features of this wonderful forum, that helps them work here and this will help increase the activity among the members of the forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This topic really useful for new members because they newly join this forum, and don't no all feature but you share detailed information about all features and provide links to know this features very well, this type exploring topic we need to know new features in this forum

This post is especially useful for new users even though I know all of the above and I don't think there are any more features yet I will follow up on the comments

This all the feature is easy to find out in forum if you look around your account setting for a moment.. But if we make a post like this then many noob and senior member can know this feature who has no idea about it.. Also if we use this kind of feature in our account then it will look like attractive too... Because you know spammer usually dont care about any feature which lead them to dont use feature                 

• +1 1

Wow that is a great idea. That can help everyone in finding new features. Thank you for sharing this information as some of it is new to me and i can't wait to check it out.

On 9/28/2019 at 8:00 PM, xBDT Script said:

~ Search function:  https://cryptotalk.org/search/

~ How to active email notifications for boards and also for topics

~ Signature https://cryptotalk.org/settings/signature/

~ Leaderboard by  most posts: https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/ 

~ Unread contents: https://cryptotalk.org/discover/unread/

I haven't seen before most of these places in the website and I am more impressed now than ever about Cryptotalk. This is a marvelous forum that nothing else has so many option to discover! I think we have to thank the developer for his work and dedication. Very nice and thanks for the information that will help me a lot!

• +1 1

We are currently in need of more features in this forum so as make work easier for members in the forum especially the newbies. We need a feature that will enable creator of a topic to allow him assist by monitoring his topic and delete any spam post because it will help reduce number of spam posts in the forum and there will also be less topic deletion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am highly grateful to you for sharing ideas on how to explore the forum you know one thing ?there is this basic feature which lots of the new members don't even know there  is , it's called the sort by function .if people just sort by the topics and comment on the newer onces lot more activity will be there.

I see that there are lots of fun and interesting features here on this platform. Through these kinds of explorative topics one can learn more about such new features. Thank you so much. Looking forward for more such topics.

• +3 1

Thanks for all these good tips and the links that can help us a lot to discover the forum as many I have not found before and I'm still exploring some parts of the forum. I clicked the unread but took a while to load so I'm skipping it for now and perhaps will use it later when I have read all the posts that I want in some sections.

• +1 1

The interesting and exciting feature I have come across so far in this forum, it's the new campaign system paying in talkcoin. Unlike old campaign in 2 to 4 hours some members had dumb low quality or useless post earned payment and go till next day.

Now it's completely different and as such I found it much more interesting.

• +2 1

Very nice to see this post, it will help me a lot to explore all the forum and meet everything there is that I haven't found already. There are so many posts that explain everything, you guys had a lot of content to write about last year and did not leave a lot for us. I was thinking of making a tutorial for the forum but everything is being written already.

• +1 1

Friends, the forum is very complete, I look forward to meeting everyone. Because the forum has several sections, and in them there is a lot of knowledge to be acquired. Therefore, I advise everyone to "waste time" in each section. But if you're a beginner, take it one step at a time and take it easy. But I'm sure it will be worth reading all the topics and comments. The knowledge you will gain will help you go further and achieve your goals.

Thanks nice to know about these shortcuts we can use to reach there. These must be options we have to search a lot in the forum to find for first time. I didn't know most and you helped a lot. I noticed the signatures from the first day and this can be the best for us to use them in some campaign and I hope there will be some running and paying in BTC and Ethereum. There are many gambling sites in bitcointalk and perhaps they'd like to advertise on cryptotalk too. It is a fast growing forum and from what I noticed many high rank members create some high quality posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear! thank you for sharing that! I was about to ask something like that, I had many doubts as to whether something like this existed in this forum, now I know that it does.

You have done me a great and huge favor!!

Very useful and important those shortcuts that you mention to explore the forum, necessary to be known by new members that integrate to the community.

On 28.09.2019 at 20:00, xBDT Script said:

How about a discovery game to find new feature of the forum. If you discover anything new then post it here (this will help other users to find everything in one place if they are missing) :

So far I have discovered:

~ Search function:  https://cryptotalk.org/search/

~ How to active email notifications for boards and also for topics

~ Signature https://cryptotalk.org/settings/signature/

~ Leaderboard by  most posts: https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/ 

~ Unread contents: https://cryptotalk.org/discover/unread/

Post yours and I will update it in here under your username.

@xzibit

~ Notification when quoting a user

~ "Notify me of replies" toggle option next to (on the left) submit post/reply button

@Mohs3n71

~ ignoring feature: https://cryptotalk.org/ignore/

спасибо очень полезно и интересно отвлечься от роботы и перейти по вашей ссылке и отдохнуть немного.Оказалось там очень много интересного.Это ваша робота или вы сами создатель?очень интерсно было бы пообщатся с человеком который умеет создавать такие вещи.Вообше ищу учителя который обучит как работать в криптовалюте.

• -5 1

Yes thats funny i already saw the sections, the amaizing thing is the massive number of members in the forum. Thanks forr the information you did very good job sharing features that will help us

This forum and the cryptotalk platform is a new experience for me, for which I am still exploring it, I have found this publication very helpful with each of its notes.
Finally what I can tell you friend is that thank you very much for this valuable content.

Thank you so much for sharing this information my friend. It's a great and innovative way to explore the forum for the beginners and also people at all levels. This forum has amazing features which makes the site so interesting and  engaging. People would be more happy to come and work in the forum and earn good money.

It is a great topic my brother Because it could help many new members and also old members to get more aware about the section and they would be encouraged to explore this forum with more attractive features provided by this forum to the members.

Is it all what you have found in one year? There must be other cool features if the  forum too that  you are unaware of them, so share that things here too.

well that is a great but don't forget that unread content means that you have not read it at all or there have been posts after your last reply so be careful not to spam, you have to use sort by function to find the topics you have not posted in.